• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey, I made a blog post about my stats. Fight me.

Meheheheheh
Tier: 10-B, 9-B with Go-kart | 9-B
Key: Base (Irl) | With Prep time
Name: Javenplayz253, Javen
Classification: Human, Student, Illustrator

Powers & Abilities:
Peak Human Physical Characteristics (Low-End)
Martial Arts (Knows some martial art techniques, Copies Some of Sonic's melee moves)
Limited Accelerated Development (Can mimic some fictional character's melee moves)
Limited Empowerment (Via Music Specifically: Colors of the heart, or Letters goodbye)
Somewhat Willpower (Thinks on what his childhood heroes would do and it pushes him to the extent that he'll move on from nearly anything)
Limited Body control (Can make his body into weird forms, and sometimes does intense yoga poses)
Rage Power (When enraged he can quickly grow his statistics to people who enraged him)
Preparation (All Types)
Social Influencing (Can trick people to the point where they believe his Jokes)
Limited Resistance To:
Sound Manipulation (Can Withstand some High pitch noises)
Attack Potency: Human Level (Comparable to people who can harm him), Wall Level With Go-kart (his go kart's Kinetic energy can go up to 448 Kj) | Wall Level (With enough prep-time he can get access to various weapons, and he'll notably get his Go-kart)

Speed: Athletic Human (Comparable but overall inferior to his dog who can reach 35 mph at top speeds)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human (Can Carry his dog at times)

Striking Strength: Human, Wall Level with Go-kart and Preparation

Durability: Athletic Human (Can tank attacks from his Dog who cut him deep on his hand, can tank (though he had to get stitches) getting rammed at a table at high speeds, Has tanked many more things that are VERY painful)

Stamina: Low Average to Average (Has Asthma, though it only applies when he stops running)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with weapons

Intelligence: Above Average (Knows how to code, Comparable to some users on vs battle forum Like Rayfire, Froggytron, Veneficauthor, and Leoepicgamer8910, Usually gets Bs to As on his School tests, expert on Circumference equations Aswell As Explosion calculations)

Standard Equipment: Boxing gloves, Nerf Double punch gun, Sonic shoes

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Has ADHD, Aswell as Asthma, Hates getting into fights, is cowardly

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Meheheheheh

Powers & Abilities:
Martial Arts (Knows some martial art techniques, Copies Some of Sonic's melee moves)
Limited Accelerated Development (Can mimic some fictional character's melee moves)
Limited Empowerment (Via Music Specifically: Colors of the heart, or Letters goodbye)
Somewhat Willpower (Thinks on what his childhood heroes would do and it pushes him to the extent that he'll move on from nearly anything)
Limited Body control (Can make his body into weird forms, and sometimes does intense yoga poses)
Rage Power (When enraged he can quickly grow his statistics to people who enraged him)
Preparation (All Types)
Limited Resistance To:
Attack Potency: Human Level (Comparable to people who can harm him), Wall Level With Go-kart (his go kart's Kinetic energy can go up to 448 Kj) | Wall Level (With enough prep-time he can get access to various weapons, and he'll notably get his Go-kart)

Speed: Athletic Human (Comparable but overall inferior to his dog who can reach 35 mph at top speeds)

Durability: Athletic Human (Can tank attacks from his Dog who cut him deep on his hand, can tank (though he had to get stitches) getting rammed at a table at high speeds, Has tanked many more things that are VERY painful)

Stamina: Low Average to Average (Has Asthma, though it only applies when he stops running)

Intelligence: Above Average (Knows how to code, Comparable to some users on vs battle forum Like Rayfire, Froggytron, Veneficauthor, and Leoepicgamer8910, Usually gets Bs to As on his School tests, expert on Circumference equations Aswell As Explosion calculations)

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Has ADHD, Aswell as Asthma, Hates getting into fights, is cowardly

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:
Amazing. Maybe I should add more to me since I could think of more.

Meheheheheh

Powers & Abilities:
Preparation (All Types)
Limited Resistance To:

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:
Javen FTW 🔥

We should make some of the suggestions into threads, that'd be cool 👀

Wait, I know that song :O
It's from Blood+, right?
I heard it from the Spongebob anime openings first though OOF (then I looked for the sources of the songs for the openings)

The Page
Basically this is my IRL self. It’s time for me to fight. Give me people so we can debate if I win or lose.
Meheheheheh

Powers & Abilities:
Preparation (All Types)
Limited Resistance To:

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:
LET'S GO (again lel)

Actually since these exist:

.... we really need a dedicated thread for this stuff welp

Javen FTW 🔥

We should make some of the suggestions into threads, that'd be cool 👀
It's from Blood+, right?
I heard it from the Spongebob anime openings first though OOF (then I looked for the sources of the songs for the openings)

LET'S GO (again lel)

^ 😐

Here's me, I guess...

Tier: 10-B, likely 10-A, 9-C with Equipment, higher with Preparation. 7-C Environmental Destruction with Weather Manipulation
Name: Chanimate
Age: 17 (somehow my wiki page made by a fan got that right)
Classification: Human, Animator, Fencer

Powers & Abilities:
Limited Weapon Mastery (Took an Olympic level fencing class for over a month, has since taken part in several HEMA and Fencing clubs. Is currently the head of my school's Fencing Club. Was able to get an Archery merit badge without glasses, despite needing glasses. Is better at archery now that he has glasses)
Limited Vehicular Mastery (Can ride bikes and can skate, both on Ice and with Roller Skates)
Limited Martial Arts (Has taken martial arts classes, and more recently, self defense classes)
Limited Weather Manipulation (Every year, on his birthday, it manages to snow. Including when he lived in tropical environments, like Southern Arizona. Obviously this shouldn't be taken seriously)
Limited Holy Manipulation (Is an ordained Priest of his religion)
Limited Body Control (Is double jointed in many areas. Can wrap his hand around his collarbone.)
Limited Broadway Force (Is a Musical Theater student)
Limited Acrobatics (Aforementioned hyper mobility. Has some gymnastics experience)
Limited Preparation
Limited Body Weaponry (Has really bony limbs and has teeth)
Mulitlingual (Fluent in English, barely passable in Japanese, and basic in Spanish)
Limited Resistance To Empathic Manipulation (Depression Meds) and Pain Manipulation (Due his ribs not being where they should, he takes strong pain medications)

Attack Potency: Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level. Street Level due to sheer kinetic energy, higher with Equipment, even higher with Preparation. Town Level via Environmental Destruction (Should be stronger than the average human in a combat sense, as he has training in that field. 1.8 KJ due to full kinetic energy when running, higher while on a bike. Higher with swords. Should be capable of constructing rudamentary explosives, but for legal reasons, isn't. Makes snow storms on his birthday, regardless of location)

Speed: Athletic Human, likely Superhuman with Bike, likely higher attack speed with Swords and Bow (Can run at least 8 m/s based on his last test. Should be faster now, as he's had more running training. Higher with a bike. Sword swings should be comparable to an athletic human, or around 19.4 m/s, and his arrows should travel at normal arrow speed)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human Level, possibly Athletic Human Level (Has lifted a lot of furniture in the many times he's moved. Lifted both his mother and his brother at the same time, getting to around 114 kg.)

Striking Strength: Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level, Street Level with Equipment

Durability: At least Human Level, likely higher. (When he was young, he tripped and hit his head on a fire hydrant. He got away with only a bump. Has gotten into fights before, against comparable foes, and has tanked hits)

Stamina: Athletic (Is a very active person who walks four to five miles a day. Most days he has three hour rehearsals of physical activity, does fencing at least once a week for an hour at a time, with very few breaks. Walked 20 miles in two days while moving a cart, even during rain and hot weather, because of a weird tradition. That was in Arizona.

Range: Extended Melee Range, higher with Swords, Several to Tens of Meters with Bow (is quite tall and has really long arms. Swords extend his reach by around a meter, although some are longer. Recurve Bows can shoot between 18 and 37 meters.)

Intelligence: Likely Above Average, Gifted in regards to his Special Interests, Below Average in regards to Social Cues (Often gets above 120 on IQ tests (although I have my grievances on using IQ tests to measure intelligence, I just don't think they're very accurate), has an intense interest in science and maths, especially Physics. Is the best fighter in his current club and was not unskilled in his Olympic level class. Loves to try and find the answer to things he doesn't know. Used to be a 4.0 student, but has since stopped caring about school. He is autistic and struggles to make friends. Speaks multiple languages, which is far above what the average American knows)

Standard Equipment: Glasses, Headphones

Optional Equipment: Various Swords, Bike, Bow and Arrows, Helmet and Heavy Jacket, various tools and items found in a typical household.

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses, needs his glasses to see clearly beyond even a foot, although this mostly impacts his ability to read at a distance. Autism is both a weakness and a strength, depending on the situation.

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Last edited:
Here's me, I guess...

Tier: 10-B, likely 10-A, 9-C with Equipment, higher with Preparation. 7-C Environmental Destruction with Weather Manipulation

Powers & Abilities:
Limited Weapon Mastery (Took an Olympic level fencing class for over a month, has since taken part in several HEMA and Fencing clubs. Is currently the head of my school's Fencing Club. Was able to get an Archery merit badge without glasses, despite needing glasses. Is better at archery now that he has glasses)
Limited Vehicular Mastery (Can ride bikes and can skate, both on Ice and with Roller Skates)
Limited Martial Arts (Has taken martial arts classes, and more recently, self defense classes)
Limited Weather Manipulation (Every year, on his birthday, it manages to snow. Including when he lived in tropical environments, like Southern Arizona. Obviously this shouldn't be taken seriously)
Limited Body Control (Is double jointed in many areas. Can wrap his hand around his collarbone.)
Limited Acrobatics (Aforementioned hyper mobility. Has some gymnastics experience)
Limited Preparation
Mulitlingual (Fluent in English, barely passable in Japanese, and basic in Spanish)
Limited Resistance To Empathic Manipulation (Depression Meds) and Pain Manipulation (Due his ribs not being where they should, he takes strong pain medications)

Attack Potency: Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level. Street Level due to sheer kinetic energy, higher with Equipment, even higher with Preparation. Town Level via Environmental Destruction (Should be stronger than the average human in a combat sense, as he has training in that field. 1.8 KJ due to full kinetic energy when running, higher while on a bike. Higher with swords. Should be capable of constructing rudamentary explosives, but for legal reasons, isn't. Makes snow storms on his birthday, regardless of location)

Speed: Athletic Human, likely Superhuman with Bike, likely higher attack speed with Swords and Bow (Can run at least 8 m/s based on his last test. Should be faster now, as he's had more running training. Higher with a bike. Sword swings should be comparable to an athletic human, or around 19.4 m/s, and his arrows should travel at normal arrow speed)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human Level, possibly Athletic Human Level (Has lifted a lot of furniture in the many times he's moved. Lifted both his mother and his brother at the same time, getting to around 114 kg.)

Striking Strength: Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level, Street Level with Equipment

Durability: At least Human Level, likely higher. (When he was young, he tripped and hit his head on a fire hydrant. He got away with only a bump. Has gotten into fights before, against comparable foes, and has tanked hits)

Stamina: Athletic (Is a very active person who walks four to five miles a day. Most days he has three hour rehearsals of physical activity, does fencing at least once a week for an hour at a time, with very few breaks. Walked 20 miles in two days while moving a cart, even during rain and hot weather, because of a weird tradition. That was in Arizona.

Range: Extended Melee Range, higher with Swords, Several to Tens of Meters with Bow (is quite tall and has really long arms. Swords extend his reach by around a meter, although some are longer. Recurve Bows can shoot between 18 and 37 meters.)

Intelligence: Likely Above Average, Gifted in regards to his Special Interests, Below Average in regards to Social Cues (Often gets above 120 on IQ tests (although I have my grievances on using IQ tests to measure intelligence, I just don't think they're very accurate), has an intense interest in science and maths, especially Physics. Is the best fighter in his current club and was not unskilled in his Olympic level class. Loves to try and find the answer to things he doesn't know. Used to be a 4.0 student, but has since stopped caring about school. He is autistic and struggles to make friends. Speaks multiple languages, which is far above what the average American knows)

Optional Equipment: Various Swords, Bike, Bow and Arrows, Helmet and Heavy Jacket, various tools and items found in a typical household.

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses, needs his glasses to see clearly beyond even a foot, although this mostly impacts his ability to read at a distance. Autism is both a weakness and a strength, depending on the situation.

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:
^ Ayy another neurodivergent fellow member
nice that's 3 fellow neurodivergent peeps that I know of now (you, PrimalHunter, Javen)

I use my equipment phone and call the psychiatric ambulance to BFR you into the psych ward for being so insane that you kick holes in walls

I use my equipment phone and call the psychiatric ambulance to BFR you into the psych ward for being so insane that you kick holes in walls
Oh gods no that'd mean being essentially imprisoned in a mental health institution (which can be both a lot of work for the healthcare-related people involved and also paradoxically/ironically extremely emotionally damaging to BROTTERFN's mental health as well)

(also better kicking holes in walls than kicking holes in living beings from my standpoint)

Oh gods no that'd mean being essentially imprisoned in a mental health institution (which can be both a lot of work for the healthcare-related people involved and also paradoxically/ironically extremely emotionally damaging to BROTTERFN's mental health as well)

(also better kicking holes in walls than kicking holes in living beings from my standpoint)
That's the point

That's the point
:| OK OK if you mean for the sake of winning a fight then oof yeah it'd work but damn it is a horrible way to go
(Again, only would advocate that sort of method, or worse, for atrocity criminals)

(a more comprehensive explanation of my views on this sort of stuff ^)

That's not very reassuring to hear 😐

Also, how thick ARE your house walls...? (I saw the drywall bit, not sure what you mean by denting solid walls regarding the material of said solid walls though... cause my house walls are mostly solid thick concrete/cement/brick)
It wasn’t a house. It was a school. And I was just saying I don’t do that stuff anymore.

The Page
Basically this is my IRL self. It’s time for me to fight. Give me people so we can debate if I win or lose.
Tier: 10-A physically
Name: arkansalter, real name not known
Classification: Human, High School Senior, American Footballer, Wrestler & Former Track Runner, Vs Battles Wiki Member, FC/OC Member

Powers and Abilities: Martial Arts (I took Karate classes when I was younger and did it for like a few months),

Attack Potency: Athlete level physically (I'm a very active and athletic person, running track and working out in the gym, but I'm also pretty decently small, kinda buff dude. I'm only 5'5 & 140 lbs, so I kinda have a little bit mass/ size to put behind my hits and stuff. But I should be this tier due to the fact that I'm still a very fit and healthy person. I am also able to successfully wrestle with an pin a 6'2 212 person and hold my own against a 260+ pound guy in wrestling.)

Speed: Athletic Human travel speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 11.80 seconds), likely higher with reaction & combat speed (As a footballer, you gotta be somewhat reaction like)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human Level (My max bench is 165 lbs [74.84 kg], my max deadlift is 225 lbs [102.5 kg], and my max squat is 165 lbs [74.8 kg]. (I think that sorta qualifies for above average human level, yeah?)

Striking Strength: Human Level

Durability:
At least Human Level (As a former freshman, I got slammed from at least 5 feet in the air onto a mat, twice, and got back up within a few seconds. Survived some pretty bad scooter wrecks [fell off of my scooter while going down hill as a little dude, scraping my knee], survived several slips and falls relating to skating on that hardwood floor)

Stamina: Athletic (Walking 45 minutes to my gym is pretty cool and all. Being able to play football for at least an hour consecutively with showing very little signs of fatigue. Scored a 60+ in the pacer test. Walked an hour and 20 minutes in 90+ degree F weather with some signs of fatigue.)

Range: Standard melee range

Intelligence: Above Average (I'm a straight A and B student and often don't need to study for some of these goofy tests tests.)

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses. I am often lazy unless I HAVE to do something.

^ Ayy another neurodivergent fellow member
nice that's 3 fellow neurodivergent peeps that I know of now (you, PrimalHunter, Javen)
It's from Blood+, right?

LET'S GO (again lel)

^^
Hi Hunter

mostly a thick layer of drywall, and sometimes I’m able to dent wood or (rarely) some other stronger material I don’t know the name of.
So I guess mostly wood + fabric and perhaps plastic...? (cause I can hardly imagine denting a solid concrete/brick/cement or metal wall with bare hands, at best it'd be possible with peak strength in the acute stress response condition (aka the hyperarousal/fight-flight-freeze-faint response) and/or using reinforced protective equipment like gloves/shoes, such as weighted sap gloves and steel/composite toe boots)

Last edited:
Alright now the important question: Me vs Chanimate in fencing. Who's winning?
Here's me, I guess...

Powers & Abilities:
Limited Preparation

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

I'mma troll you both on this one for the memes but also for the sake of expanding knowledge:

My stats: Posted here, here and here, they're all the same I made sure to keep them consistent

Inconclusive/Inconsistent for the fencing duel between Primal and Chanimate: me using a Langxian or a Nine-Dragon Trident to disarm both of you

Langxian:
Wubeizhi_Langxian4.jpg

Nine-Dragon Trident:
thumbnail_fut3-300x210.jpg

Yeah it does that sometimes
Primal:

I'mma troll you both on this one for the memes but also for the sake of expanding knowledge:

My stats: Posted here, here and here, they're all the same I made sure to keep them consistent

Inconclusive/Inconsistent for the fencing duel between Primal and Chanimate: me using a Langxian or a Nine-Dragon Trident to disarm both of you

Langxian:
Wubeizhi_Langxian4.jpg

Nine-Dragon Trident:
thumbnail_fut3-300x210.jpg
Your thoughts?
(lel)

Back