• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you were an All Powerful Dictator what things would you want/do? (No limits except what wiki allows you to say))

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I would ban all guns and revert us back to swords, shields, spears, and now and arrows. This also makes it harder for me to get removed.

2. I would turn all prisons into gladiator arenas. Like some global entertainment sport. The victors get resolved of their crimes and be apart of my personal guard.

3. People would be forced to pray to me once every day or be imprisoned or

4. I would have a giant statue of me built.

5. I would only allow myself to have a gun.

6. My enemies would be forced to serve however I see fit.

7. I would have Intel on the family members of all my close guards. I would limit their communication with each other to limit the possibilities of a coup. But it shouldn't be all bad I would treat them well to make that possibility even less likely.

8. I would create a new language.

9. I would abuse people for fun

10. I would brand people with a Raven symbol

If I was a dictator I would make people draw, write and create whatever I want. Art, video games, music, everything

Even a statue

Then I'd establish a democratic multi party system where people are voted for by their ideals rather than by their ideological groups

Like, I'd abolish democrats and republicans so third parties stand a chance. No longer will we be dominates by the same two parties.

I'd force people to take IQ tests and have an ID before voting (Their IQ must be equal or above mine to be capable of voting because only people as smart as me should vote)

So basically, it would be a monarchy, I am the ruler but I wouldn't make all the political decisions

If I was a dictator I would make people draw, write and create whatever I want. Art, video games, music, everything

Even a statue

Then I'd establish a democratic multi party system where people are voted for by their ideals rather than by their ideological groups

Like, I'd abolish democrats and republicans so third parties stand a chance. No longer will we be dominates by the same two parties.

I'd force people to take IQ tests and have an ID before voting (Their IQ must be equal or above mine to be capable of voting because only people as smart as me should vote)
Lmfao
So basically, it would be a monarchy, I am the ruler but I wouldn't make all the political decisions

Screw dictatorship, make the society a direct democracy (everyone votes on what policies to allow and what not to allow, and unless the policy is one where absolutely no compromise can be made, both majority and minority decisions will be taken into account), but set down constitutional ground rules related to welfare and trying our best to help each other and make each other's lives better in overall quality by each other's standards (help others as they would want to be helped, and be helped as you would want to be helped), instead of harming each other and making each other's lives worse.

Particularly regarding law and crime, any atrocity criminal (as in any criminal who commits or attempts an atrocity crime, regardless of physical or mental health, and no matter how many other innocent people are affected by their crime, can be only 1 other innocent person or many innocent people, and people who commit atrocity crimes against atrocity criminals themselves will be exempted to allow vigilantism against convicted criminals who attempt or succeed to escape as well as self-defence in addition to law enforcement) will be given a fair trial, but if found guilty, punished by surgical paralysis and removal of their entire reproductive system in addition to life imprisonment in solitary confinement without basic needs except air and perhaps restricted visits by their loved ones till their eventual death (to utterly destroy their lives and capabilities of producing more lives which they could harm through their actions but deny them an easy death, as well as prevent them from harming innocent people and set a warning/deterrant so that no one considers crime a viable option, but give people a fair judgement based on evidence and reason/logic, also so that the criminal's loved ones will understand that the criminal was guilty beyond reasonable doubt and they should not give in to vengeance and/or sympathise with the criminal fully, knowing that the criminal was in the wrong).

1. I would ban all guns and revert us back to swords, shields, spears, and now and arrows. This also makes it harder for me to get removed.

2. I would turn all prisons into gladiator arenas. Like some global entertainment sport. The victors get resolved of their crimes and be apart of my personal guard.

3. People would be forced to pray to me once every day or be imprisoned or

4. I would have a giant statue of me built.

5. I would only allow myself to have a gun.

6. My enemies would be forced to serve however I see fit.

7. I would have Intel on the family members of all my close guards. I would limit their communication with each other to limit the possibilities of a coup. But it shouldn't be all bad I would treat them well to make that possibility even less likely.

8. I would create a new language.

9. I would abuse people for fun

10. I would brand people with a Raven symbol

Even a statue

awkward-side-eye.gif

make everyone above the age of 18 work 40 hours a week (mandatory)

make almost all jobs pay the same amount of money

lower cost of housing, food, and a bunch of other stuff.

no taxes

free 24 pack of water with any purchase of $10 usd or more

require everyone to learn 2 languages

make middle-high school start later and end earlier

school lasts 6 days instead of 5

require book reports to be written by all students grade 4 and up (I'll hire people to read them)

remove micro transactions from games (loot crates, in game currency, battle pass, etc.)

form a global army with bases in every section of the world

remove gacha from gacha games

shut down every scam call center

no taxes

require book reports to be written by all students grade 4 and up (I'll hire people to read them)

remove micro transactions from games (loot crates, in game currency, battle pass, etc.)

shut down every scam call center
awkward-side-eye.gif

My stuff ain't bad either at least the ones I'm allowed to say

no taxes

This

You're restricting people's freedom, and it'll lead people to hate you. It'll also destroy a lot of people's mental health and severely impact those going into education after they graduate high school as balancing a 40 hour work week and school is extremely difficult.
This is just communism. Different jobs demand varying levels of skills, education, and effort, some significantly more than others. If all jobs paid the same while requiring a 40 hour work week, certain professions would be abandoned because individuals would be working ten times harder for the same pay as others. Furthermore, equal pay regardless of effort would destroy the motivation of your people. These things along with other stuff would lead to the economy crashing.
No, we need taxes, they pays for public goods/services like the roads we travel on, schools, emergency services, and welfare programs.
Can't do that, it'd be difficult to sustain, people would take advantage of it.
Again, limiting freedom will lead to people not liking your dictatorship.
Very risky.

I'd have a bucket list, but immediate annexation of the other nations on the planet would be high on the priority list, sure, keep the cultures alive, but overall if you're going to be an all-powerful dictator, world Domination should soon follow. I could go into specifics of how their governments would be treated and whatnot, but that's too much time to blow on a frankly stupidly interesting question when you have unlimited resources at your fingertips. Rest would go as follows

• Free Healthcare and dental care everywhere(AMERICA)
  • Stabilizing families to be able to survive if they're not being idiots, for instance granting enough foodstamps to feed everyone, and lowering bills until everything could be afforded with a little to spare. Assuming infinite money for this one, BTW.
  • Bullrush things like space travel advancements, we know there's a scientific possibility you can go FTL, so trying to break that threshold is the first step of the process, then getting materials to handle those speeds.
  • Obviously, the first thing to do with FTL travel would be to colonize Mars, and that would be the sister project: finding out how to restore an atmosphere, or if that's impossible, finding out how to make any atmosphere survivable for humans, this, along with Mars' natural water supply, would be what we'd need to not butcher Earth.(Specifics include sterilizing anything going to or from at specific stations, etc.
  • Once you have two planets to populate, you have time, time enough to make getting to other earth-like planets a very real prospect. Thus, you figure out how to do that, we can colonize any planet with a solid surface if needed, seeing as we can grant an atmosphere and sufficient temperature regulation, though I doubt we'd try for Venus or Mercury because those two planets are straight up too hot for life, but I'm talking moons, Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, We have our home solar system, might as well claim it.
  • Once that is all done, with communications arrays and whatnot, then you can look out of the solar system for real. For instance, how does one male an artificial sun? Or a planet? How many resources would be required for such a thing and how could we get them? We could colonize our entire galaxy, and that buys plenty of time.
  • That is a lot of shit done, so we can look at things like the gaming industry, while yes if you treat your workers like shit you'd be dealt with notices to cut the shit or watch the company burn to the ground before I build a better one on top of it.(Obviously some personal projects would happen here too)
  • Eventually we'd have full control over things like our supermassive black hole... and from there? My people have rights and homes and the future is secure for generations upon generstions to come, our systems are nigh-perfected, and the galaxy is mine. One could become unto a god, and I definitely would, and what I do then? Why stop at a galaxy? I have the ability to get people across galaxies, I control the supermassive black hole that would threaten to give an ending so far down the line, and from there the only proper choice is to annex more territory, technology should have advanced enough to where I could create entire solar systems, and I would, I would make space a web of planets, until I came to the next galaxy, and looked for other intelligent species to uplift.
Yeah I'm not all that nice when I'm thinking practically, chances where I'd eventually go a bit more hands off(Obviously with apsolutely loyal lieutenants keeping an eye on things) and probably just return to life as usual for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back