• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey, I made a blog post about my stats. Fight me.

Since the pepper spray came outta nowhere I'mma assume I get to bring my own arsenal into play.
Thankfully I brought my umbrella so I get to block the worst of the spray.
Ricin > Pepper spray lel, but I can always swap it out for MUCH worse (Trust me, you're not gonna like where this is going, and at this point I can assure you, there's a reason I added the last key for my own profile stats about being 6-C, so consider this essentially disproportionate retribution amounting to a full-fledged curb stomp).
But first off, if you wanna fight spice vs spice....
I will introduce my own pungent weapons.

The first few are used in tear gas, and already can be both incapacitating and lethal in large enough dosages (AND A FEW HAVE BEEN USED AS CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN THE WORLD WARS)....
and the last one is rated at 16 billion Scoville units.
For relative comparison, the spiciest pepper in the world, Pepper X,
as well as most pepper sprays, are only around 2 million Scoville units.
AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

Since you decided to generally attack the olfactory capacity (with visual and respiratory capacity being adversely affected as secondary effects), I will now proceed to fully annihilate yours. Allow me to introduce this:

This right here can cause unconsciousness FROM THE HELLISH ODOUR ALONE.

And then there's the matter of what I can load into my umbrella. You see, umbrellas alone are also fully capable of being used as melee weapons.
But ricin alone is not the worst of it. I could go further into what the KGB used... and give you this.

This and ricin were both used in assassinations by the KGB, so from that alone I assume you can understand how deadly these are.

Since the pepper spray came outta nowhere I'mma assume I get to bring my own arsenal into play.
Ricin > Pepper spray lel, but I can always swap it out for MUCH worse (Trust me, you're not gonna like where this is going, and at this point I can assure you, there's a reason I added the last key for my own profile stats about being 6-C, so consider this essentially disproportionate retribution amounting to a full-fledged curb stomp).

The first few are used in tear gas, and already can be both incapacitating and lethal in large enough dosages (AND A FEW HAVE BEEN USED AS CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN THE WORLD WARS)....

Since you decided to generally attack the olfactory capacity (with visual and respiratory capacity being adversely affected as secondary effects), I will now proceed to fully annihilate yours. Allow me to introduce this:

And then there's the matter of what I can load into my umbrella. You see, umbrellas alone are also fully capable of being used as melee weapons.
But ricin alone is not the worst of it. I could go further into what the KGB used... and give you this.

This and ricin were both used in assassinations by the KGB, so from that alone I assume you can understand how deadly these are.
yeah, well, nuh uh!
wait wait wait. I'm actually interested in this
So this match depends on if you do foil fencing or not. If not, then I win in my style & you win in yours. If you do know foil fencing as well, then we have a matchup

Can I not get murdered by gasses please?

wait wait wait. I'm actually interested in this
yeah, well, nuh uh!

So this match depends on if you do foil fencing or not. If not, then I win in my style & you win in yours. If you do know foil fencing as well, then we have a matchup
I do foil, primarily, however I am currently learning sabre
😑
Although primarily a military weapon, the pike could be surprisingly effective in single combat and a number of 16th-century sources explain how it was to be used in a dueling situation; fencers of the time often practiced with and competed against each other with long staves in place of pikes. George Silver considered the 5.5 metres (18 ft) pike one of the more advantageous weapons for single combat in the open, giving it odds over all weapons shorter than 2.4 metres (7.9 ft) or the sword and dagger/shield combination.

The Langxian can vary in length but we can always go with this:

😑
Although primarily a military weapon, the pike could be surprisingly effective in single combat and a number of 16th-century sources explain how it was to be used in a dueling situation; fencers of the time often practiced with and competed against each other with long staves in place of pikes. George Silver considered the 5.5 metres (18 ft) pike one of the more advantageous weapons for single combat in the open, giving it odds over all weapons shorter than 2.4 metres (7.9 ft) or the sword and dagger/shield combination.

yeah. I don't wanna get stabbed by a pike either

yeah. I don't wanna get stabbed by a pike either
To be fair, we are talking melee weapons, and also:
fencers of the time often practiced with and competed against each other with long staves in place of pikes. George Silver considered the 5.5 metres (18 ft) pike one of the more advantageous weapons for single combat in the open, giving it odds over all weapons shorter than 2.4 metres (7.9 ft) or the sword and dagger/shield combination.
LEL. (OK OK I'm joking the "fencers" term usage here is stretching it rather broadly.)

I do foil, primarily, however I am currently learning sabre
Alright alright alright!

ReximusMaximus vs Chanimate

Ground Rules:
  • This is a foil fencing match
  • Both are in-character
    • ReximusMaximus is using his left hand (He's ambidextrous & mainly fences with his left hand)
  • Speed unequal (It's already more-or-less equal anyways)
  • Neither have any prior knowledge on the other
ReximusMaximus is 74.72 Joules with 74.72 - 400 Joules durability while Chanimate is 50 Joules, likely 106 Joules
Either ReximusMaximus has a 1.49x AP advantage or Chanimate has a 1.42x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Rexy: 0 ()
Chanimat3: 0 ()
Mahek_The_Assassin_Silent_Killer: 0 ()

Alright alright alright!

ReximusMaximus vs Chanimate

Ground Rules:
  • This is a foil fencing match
  • Both are in-character
    • ReximusMaximus is using his left hand (He's ambidextrous & mainly fences with his left hand)
  • Speed unequal (It's already more-or-less equal anyways)
  • Neither have any prior knowledge on the other
ReximusMaximus is 74.72 Joules with 74.72 - 400 Joules durability while Chanimate is 50 Joules, likely 106 Joules
Either ReximusMaximus has a 1.49x AP advantage or Chanimate has a 1.42x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Rexy: 0 ()
Chanimat3: 0 ()
Mahek_The_Assassin_Silent_Killer: 0 ()
Make it a thread in fun & games fr fr 🔥

Like... A separate thread? Plus, I think I should make a proper profile (like how Primal did his) so that it's a bit more... accurate, I guess? At the very least, it'll be easier to pull up my IRL stats
Yeah. Im not sure about putting it in versus threads, but stuff like this would fit well in fun & games 👀

We WILL be adding this to nobable matchups on both profiles

Back