• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey, I didn't go looking for trouble. Trouble came-a-knockin' and Bobby Hill's foot answered the door.!

Superior AP alone doesn't always get the win. After all. Bobby is a better and actual trained fighter. As we all know his attack which hurts like balls that he tends to resort to. Plus, his lifting strength.

Their lifting strengths are the same though so I don't think that matters, and when Lincoln is around 4 times stronger his attacks are going to be considerably weaker and have much less effect on the kid

Wait, really? Odd. I don't recall him being that strong,

Regardless. Skill is still a thing that exist. Lincoln doesn't have much of anything in combat, where Bobby is actually trained. And goes for the weak point. Which is one of his go toos

A weak point which isn't exactly as weak when it comes to someone who's like, 2.2 megajoules. Did he only take one self defense class? If so that's not going to amount to much when every hit from Lincoln is going to be doing so much more damage.

He took a class yes. And then used it in several fights. Even agaisnt the school bully and some kid Kahn looked up to who both were notably stronger than him. And a kick to the groin is gonna hurt like heck, even if he is 4 times weaker. Especially if repeatably used

Back