• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey guys

I've been seeing this on Tumblr all morning, and i'm hella hyped as hell. One of my fave shows is coming back!

Hyperception said:
I have made a page for the verse to commemorate.
I never noticed that we didn't had a verse page for it(then again, i guess no one bothered to check. Oops?). Well it's good that Genndy is finally going to continue and finish his series here.

Plus, i have checked over at the Samurai Jack wiki(seems to be somewhat outdated though) to see if i can gather anything about those like the 3 gods and the Scotsman.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wow this is unexpected.Used to watch this and many other shows like Shaolin Showdown as a kid.Good times
There's also that Galactic KND show rumor though...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Really? lol im gonna be really surprised if that actually happens.
The problam is that the creator hasn't gotten the green light to do the show....yet. '

If and when he does though, it's going to be awesome as hell for 2016.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hope he gets the green light then the show was really good
If he does, then he's going to make Cartoon Network better again. I mean as far as i have seen, only Steven Universe and i think Adventure Time are the only good shows on that channel(Regular Show is kind of meh to me, and everything else there imho is crap af. Not sure about Rick and Morty tho since i stopped watching it).

Yeah there really aren't many good shows anymore like back in the day.I don't even watch much tv because of that.Shows these days just flat out lack creativity a lot of it is just so predictable.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah there really aren't many good shows anymore like back in the day.I don't even watch much tv because of that.Shows these days just flat out lack creativity a lot of it is just so predictable.
I know, right? I mean hell this is the reason why i only watch one cartoon channel, and that's Disney. Yea turns out if you were to ever wanna see some good and creative cartoons, Disney XD is the place to go to. Nickalodeon is practically dead at this point and Cartoon Network is basically nothing but mostly TTG!

Swear though, at least Samurai Jack is coming back to CN after these years of not finishing, CHILL.

I cannot wait for this. The hype is real. Samurai Jack never got a chance to properly end its story (Hell, the Jack vs human Aku fight would have made a better finale than Jack and the Baby), so I'm incredibly glad it's gonna get time to actually wrap up and come to a climax.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yup at least there's something to look forward to now
Yup. Thing i'm looking for this is like what me Azzy and Marvel are looking for: new characters, plot, and more feats.

Back