• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey, Anyone Wanna Help Me With Scarlet Nexus Profiles?

I wouldn't mind helping but even my own calculations are...a bit lacking. I'm not all that smart and Kasane's powers make my own head spin.

Hey, I wouldn't mind helping out with those I also need to find the time to redo some of my calcs.

But long and short is. AP/SS/Durability comes from when they threw a concrete block the size of an apartment building at Karen. Since they needed him alive, that impact wouldn't kill him.

Since Karen caught and could hold up said block, we get lifting strength.

Where I struggle is speed. They can casually out jog the Twins' sound wave attacks and they can dodge Shiden's lightning at close range so that's hypersonic movement and MHS+ combat/reaction right there. But then Arashi throws a wrench into everything. The gang has managed to nab her if they catch her by surprise and if you activate hypervelocity, you can casually walk out of the way of lightning attacks so it makes sense to give her MH+ movement speed. But if her combat speed scales proportionally then she's well into FTL+ range.

And I personally don't like giving out light speed ratings unless I'm absolutely certain.

I think Arashi's hypervelocity can also apply to her combat. May have to look into the anime but was looking at things like the assualt visions and how SAS is applied to the likes of Kasane and Yuito.

However looking into Kasane and Yuito. Of the two Yuito is the weaker of the two, at the very least psionically. Even reduced down to base stats. He's far behind kasane. And the 14 point difference in if he's protag and 4 point difference in defence only furthers this.

Mechanic wise, he requires more repetitions of any given phase in order to get the same result. Lore wise his gravikinesis was only truly great when using SAS to link with Kasane.

"Where I struggle is speed. They can casually out jog the Twins' sound wave attacks and they can dodge Shiden's lightning at close range so that's hypersonic movement and MHS+ combat/reaction right there. But then Arashi throws a wrench into everything. The gang has managed to nab her if they catch her by surprise and if you activate hypervelocity, you can casually walk out of the way of lightning attacks so it makes sense to give her MH+ movement speed. But if her combat speed scales proportionally then she's well into FTL+ range."

Understandable. I do feel that massively hypersonic makes sense because in terms of combat, Arashi doesn't lose her speed as say Luka. During Luka's movements he can be seen generating/keeping momentum with his movements. So I'd put Luka somewhere in relatavistic because of that, coupled with the fact that his attack speeds are much slower compared to that of Arashi Spring.

Correct me if I'm wrong...didn't Arashi say she ran into an object so fast that her limbs flew off?

"Since Karen caught and could hold up said block, we get lifting strength."

True. I was surprised at city block level. when I originally used the train gravikinesis feat for striking I got small town level. That was mainly because I low balled the train's speed at 60 Miles per hour. Then there's riding the busses around. But you did make some good arguements for 8B.

However looking into Kasane and Yuito. Of the two Yuito is the weaker of the two, at the very least psionically. Even reduced down to base stats. He's far behind kasane. And the 14 point difference in if he's protag and 4 point difference in defence only furthers this.

We're gonna have to be careful when using terms like stronger and weaker since they can be specific terms for things like lifting strength or umbrella terms for things like skill. I mention in the strength section that Yuito is stronger since in one of their 'hang-out' sessions Kasane mentions that Yuito's power is better at brute strength than hers then Yuito says that Kasane is more precise. So in intelligence I marked Kasane as gifted and expert combatant while Yuito only gets average.
Correct me if I'm wrong...didn't Arashi say she ran into an object so fast that her limbs flew off?
Yeah, but not sure if that can help. Any object can tear off a limb if it is solid enough. Even a speeding car could do it.

True. I was surprised at city block level. when I originally used the train gravikinesis feat for striking I got small town level. That was mainly because I low balled the train's speed at 60 Miles per hour. Then there's riding the busses around. But you did make some good arguements for 8B.
I'd have to see that. Cuz a quick number crunch a 700 ton train at 60 mph would come out at around building level. Also, the train probably wasn't going at full speed since they attack by grabbing it and hurling it forward. Same with the bus.

I'd have to see that. Cuz a quick number crunch a 700 ton train at 60 mph would come out at around building level. Also, the train probably wasn't going at full speed since they attack by grabbing it and hurling

Those cars are about 18-23 meters in length so that can give us distance. So shouldn't that give us the speed if we know the distance? which in turn would grant us velocity and momentum? The size discrepancy is those are subway trains. Which I found 2 divisions of those on a simple search.

that there is how I arrived at the 100- Ah. I see a mathmatical error. MY BAD.

TLDR: my initial joules calculations backs up what you said. confused hiro noises carry on XD. I think I was tired during my intial maths almost a year ago.

So in intelligence I marked Kasane as gifted and expert combatant while Yuito only gets average.
Sorry for bringing up a basically dead convo, but how exactly is Kasane smarter than Yuito? They had roughly the same schooling (especially after being inducted into the OSF), can fight the same enemies with roughly equivalent difficulty, and the two of them are able to more or less match each other in combat, so shouldn’t they be about equal? Is there some vital piece of lore I’m blanking out on?

Not dead but I am waiting for my calcs to get approved. And tapping my fingers. Anyways, so a lot of descriptions regarding Kasane puts emphasis on her education and her rank saying she was an elite cadet and top of her class while Yuito has very little description about his performance. Kasane also had some initial training from Togetsu when they were still trying to cultivate her red strings. And in one of the hang out sessions with Yuito, he'll comment that Kasane has greater skill and finesse while she'll say he has more brute strength.

I will help you do the entire verse, I have the time.
Well it's a small verse limited to one game but I'll break down the logic.

Kasane and Yuito chucked a rock the size of an apartment building as Karen with the intent to incapacitate him so that should be AP and durability which scales to the rest.
Karen caught this rock and held it up so that should be lifting strength which then scales.

You can outrun the Melone sisters' sound waves so that should be supersonic running speed. Plus you can perfect dodge electricity so that should be MH+ speed. Now I'm really bad at perfect dodges so if it needs proof I'll have to rely on guardian vision in which a psychic doppleganger will jump in and tank the attack.

Arashi is where a wrench gets thrown into everything. She regularly blitzes the team except when they catch her off guard in which they can grab her before she runs away. So her movement speed should scale to their combat speed. The issue is if Arashi's combat speed scales proportionally she'll well be into FTL range and I don't like giving light speed ratings without more.

I've only marked down Karen, Yuito, and Kasane for now. Noted that Karen and Yuito are stronger than Kasane while Kasane and Karen are more skilled then Yuito. Kasane has always been noted to be exceptional in all her descriptions, being described as a prodigy at the top of her class while little is mentioend of Yuito's performance. In a hang-out conversation Yuito acknowledges that Kasane has more finesse than him while Kasane says Yuito has more strength.

Well it's a small verse limited to one game but I'll break down the logic.

Kasane and Yuito chucked a rock the size of an apartment building as Karen with the intent to incapacitate him so that should be AP and durability which scales to the rest.
Karen caught this rock and held it up so that should be lifting strength which then scales.

You can outrun the Melone sisters' sound waves so that should be supersonic running speed. Plus you can perfect dodge electricity so that should be MH+ speed. Now I'm really bad at perfect dodges so if it needs proof I'll have to rely on guardian vision in which a psychic doppleganger will jump in and tank the attack.

Arashi is where a wrench gets thrown into everything. She regularly blitzes the team except when they catch her off guard in which they can grab her before she runs away. So her movement speed should scale to their combat speed. The issue is if Arashi's combat speed scales proportionally she'll well be into FTL range and I don't like giving light speed ratings without more.

I've only marked down Karen, Yuito, and Kasane for now. Noted that Karen and Yuito are stronger than Kasane while Kasane and Karen are more skilled then Yuito. Kasane has always been noted to be exceptional in all her descriptions, being described as a prodigy at the top of her class while little is mentioend of Yuito's performance. In a hang-out conversation Yuito acknowledges that Kasane has more finesse than him while Kasane says Yuito has more strength.
I just broke my TV on accident so its gonna be a while. As far as speed, there's also the fact that you can outwalk session pound exploding while using hypervelocity.

I've been looking into the possibility of kunad gate being some high-tier phenomenon as well.

I still don’t really buy that Yuito is only average intelligence.

Disregarding Togetsu (because that was mostly just Kasane being subjected to cruel experiments in order make her use her Red Strings out of distress), they came from the same general economic background (which meant they probably would have had roughly the same education), started as OSF cadets at roughly the same time, and (again) can fight enemies like Karen with the same amount of difficulty.

Scaling intelligence based on one character being able to fight evenly with another does happen, so why not do it here? I could understand making an argument that Kasane is slightly smarter than Yuito, but not two whole tiers of “slightly”.

Also the dialogue that says “Kasane is more skilled while Yuito is more brute force” was strictly regarding psychokinesis (and wasn’t even a matter of skill to begin with, it was just saying that Kasane was better at manipulating multiple objects while Yuito is better at manipulating singular objects).

Above average then?

The thing is that intelligence levels don't really have the same jumps as say physical levels. At least not until you get to genius. You can go to any high school and you'll find gifted and average intelligence students. And in their physical prowess can be anywhere from average to athetlic. Even if an athletic person is physically superior to the average, it's not such a massive jump that an average person can't stand against an athletic person. As opposed to say Class M which is so overwhelmingly superior to Class K there is no hope K can compare to M.

Also Karen isn't really a good comparison since this isn't a battle of wits. Also they wouldn't be able to scale their skill or intelligence to the guy who has potentially over 200 years of experience. Also another reason not to scale to Karen is because I had marked him down as Genius. Another is that they consistently get walloped except for the one time they ganged up on an already exhausted Karen.

The enemies they fight are Others which are mindless. She and Yuito never really had a battle of wits except in the training scenario in which she outmaneuvers Yuito who really didn't plan at all.

Even if we ignore Togetsu there's still that Kasane was scouted by the OSF and graduated top of her class. Just about every bio constantly iterates her academic performance. Yuito volunteered to join the OSF and there is no mention of his academic performance.

I'm aware the strength thing is only regarding psychokinesis. It's why under every strength category I made mention that Yuito is stronger than Kasane. That said there isn't any indication that it's only referring to her ability to hold multiple objects.

Y: "I'm impressed. You're so good with psychokinesis."
K: "You mean control? Then yes. Frankly you're better in terms of brute force."

Also this conversation is taking place while Yuito watches her make an intricate wood carving with psychokinesis and a single knife.

Last edited:
Heya, I would be willing to help out, but mainly in just the hax apartment since I'm not that great with calcs. I have noticed a few things missing in the pages that I would like to add.

Also, first off, I think it might be nice to make a tabber for the abilities that divide Yuito and Kasane's regular abilities and their SAS abilities for the sake of organization.

Now let's get to new hax:

-Yuito and Kasane might be able to get psuedo-flight by being able to surf in the air on objects they lift.
-Both get Forcefield Creation and Damage Reduction due to the Forcefield items, which creates a shield that softens attacks.
-They should get healing via Jelly, and Regeneration through Brain Drive since they passively restore health over time while using it.
-Both get Hammerspace due to being able to store many items even though they realistically don't have the space to hold them.
-Idk if this is the case for both but on the upgrade tree, Yuito has an upgrade that makes him invulnerable to attacks during Brain Field. Speaking of Brain Field, should this not also be classified as limited BFR?
-Idk if this would count as a hax or a resistance but Normalization Tablets fully cure Yuito and Kasane of status effects.
-Yuito can get Heat Manipulation since one of his weapons, the Yasutsuna Dojigiri, can melt through anything the blade touches. (There might also be weapons for Kasane that give her new hax but idk)
-Yuito should get something like Enhanced Senses, because after he went blind in the future he was still able to fight.

For SAS powers, instead of listing just the names of the canon powers it might be more clear for other people to say "Speed Boost (via Hypervelocity)". Especially because some powers give more hax than what you see on the surface.

-Pyrokinesis also creates explosions, making it Fire and Explosion Manip.
-Clairvoyance should also give them X-ray vision since this is something Tsumugi used it for.
-Hypervelocity, on top of just boosting your speed also is also perception enhancement.
-Electrokinesis also gives them Status Effect Inducement/Paralyzation Inducement.
-Invisibility also gives you Damage Boost since backstabs deal more damage.
-Yuito and Kasane get Enhanced Gravity Manip after using each other's SAS power.

Hope this was helpful, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Heya, I would be willing to help out, but mainly in just the hax apartment since I'm not that great with calcs. I have noticed a few things missing in the pages that I would like to add.

Also, first off, I think it might be nice to make a tabber for the abilities that divide Yuito and Kasane's regular abilities and their SAS abilities for the sake of organization.

Now let's get to new hax:

-Yuito and Kasane might be able to get psuedo-flight by being able to surf in the air on objects they lift.
-Both get Forcefield Creation and Damage Reduction due to the Forcefield items, which creates a shield that softens attacks.
-They should get healing via Jelly, and Regeneration through Brain Drive since they passively restore health over time while using it.
-Both get Hammerspace due to being able to store many items even though they realistically don't have the space to hold them.
-Idk if this is the case for both but on the upgrade tree, Yuito has an upgrade that makes him invulnerable to attacks during Brain Field. Speaking of Brain Field, should this not also be classified as limited BFR?
-Idk if this would count as a hax or a resistance but Normalization Tablets fully cure Yuito and Kasane of status effects.
-Yuito can get Heat Manipulation since one of his weapons, the Yasutsuna Dojigiri, can melt through anything the blade touches. (There might also be weapons for Kasane that give her new hax but idk)
-Yuito should get something like Enhanced Senses, because after he went blind in the future he was still able to fight.

For SAS powers, instead of listing just the names of the canon powers it might be more clear for other people to say "Speed Boost (via Hypervelocity)". Especially because some powers give more hax than what you see on the surface.

-Pyrokinesis also creates explosions, making it Fire and Explosion Manip.
-Clairvoyance should also give them X-ray vision since this is something Tsumugi used it for.
-Hypervelocity, on top of just boosting your speed also is also perception enhancement.
-Electrokinesis also gives them Status Effect Inducement/Paralyzation Inducement.
-Invisibility also gives you Damage Boost since backstabs deal more damage.
-Yuito and Kasane get Enhanced Gravity Manip after using each other's SAS power.

Hope this was helpful, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Normalization Tablets would probably be classified as Purification.

Speaking of the upgrade tree, both Yuito and Kasane should have passive regeneration (likely Low, higher while in Brain Drive) via the Auto-Heal skill. Technically, it only works outside of combat, but I personally think that’s just game mechanics.

There’s Item Attract, which could be some kind of passive item-specific gravikinesis.

Brain Drive should give its users Statistics Amplification via the Brain Drive: Status Up skill.

Brain Field should give Power Nullification, since Yuito can’t use his Gravikinesis while in Kasane’s Brain Field and vice versa.

Brain Drive and the BIAS System in general are both shown to be hard on the brains of those incompatible with it, as shown in Nagi’s final boss fight, therefore all of Yuito & Kasane Platoon should have resistance to Madness Manipulation. Brain Field is also very hard on its users, so anyone who uses it regularly without issue (Yuito, Kasane, and likely Karen) should have even greater resistance.

Yuito and Kasane should have resistance to Mind Manipulation from not passing out when first connected to SAS as well as being able to use SAS casually and without difficulty thereafter.

There’s also the Plug-In Chips, which should give various resistances, Statistics Amplification, and I believe I remember one of them just giving permanent invulnerability. I’m not sure about that last one being canon, though.

Yuito should have limited Light Manipulation, since one of his swords uses a laser instead of a conventional cutting edge.

Yuito, Kasane, Luka, and Karen should all be capable of causing a nuclear explosion with Teleportation, but I don’t know how useful this would be as a conventional attack.

Yuito and Kasane should have Summoning via Combo Visions and Assault Visions, which summon a vision of a party member to perform an attack. This might also be Illusion Creation, since visions are basically just holograms that run on psionic power.

Yuito, Kasane, and Karen should all have planetary Environmental Destruction over time via the Chronos Terminal, which would have consumed the planet if it hadn’t been stopped (I could see it potentially going much higher than that, but I’m not sure by how much)

I’ll try to do some more research on Scarlet Nexus later, but this is it for now.

Last edited:
Speaking of the upgrade tree, both Yuito and Kasane should have passive regeneration (likely Low, higher while in Brain Drive) via the Auto-Heal skill. Technically, it only works outside of combat, but I personally think that’s just game mechanics.
Mhm, I agree.

Also, I looked at Kasane's weapons. It did not give her any new hax but maybe a new speed feat. The Shooting Star has this statement: ''It reaches its target as quickly as a shooting star when thrown.'' I looked it up and shooting stars/meteor apparently travel around 71 km/s or 71000 m/s, this may count as MHS attack speed for Kasane and Yuito (since Yuito would scale to her).

Mhm, I agree.

Also, I looked at Kasane's weapons. It did not give her any new hax but maybe a new speed feat. The Shooting Star has this statement: ''It reaches its target as quickly as a shooting star when thrown.'' I looked it up and shooting stars/meteor apparently travel around 71 km/s or 71000 m/s, this may count as MHS attack speed for Kasane and Yuito (since Yuito would scale to her).
That seems to make sense. They would probably end up being in that ballpark anyways via being able to land hits on one another. By the way, I edited that comment and added some more hax and stuff.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone should have Telepathy via Brain Talk and resistance to Telepathy via the Protect program, which prevents unauthorized connections via Brain Talk.

It should probably be clarified that the Red Strings aren’t exactly Time Manipulation, but a way to travel through time. They also apparently give Type 1 Acausality, as demonstrated by the Yuito & Kasane Platoons + Fubuki remembering Karen even after he completely erased himself from history.

Yuito should have Indomitable Will by resisting BABE’s takeover of his body.

Everyone should be able to amplify their powers through the use of SAS, which provides an exponential power boost based on how many brains are connected together.

Everyone should have Healing from being able to revive teammates from near death by using SAS.

If two Gravikinesis users (such as Yuito and Kasane) use their powers together, the Red Strings grant Time Travel. However, they can only remain in a time other than their own for so long before being forcefully pulled back to the one they belong in.

Yuito and Kasane should both resist Oil and Water manipulation, with the respective chips.

Mhm, I agree.

That's a little too on the nose, personally.

Alright, when I get off work I'll spin up my game and look at the items.

So a lot of the suggestions I already had and others I implemented.

I'll argue against some.

Weapons speed because of the shooting star knife was described as "reaches its target as quickly as a shooting star when thrown". This feels very metaphorical. And a possibly moot point because they all have lightning dodges and reactions so MH+ combat speed.

Dimensional storage. I feel this is purely a game mechanic. For, there isn't anything in their technology that suggests they can squeeze in a ton of items, even psionically. If you play and FPS and you don't get dimensional storage because you can carry a lot of rockets. And second, they can't carry that much anyways. 10 of each item.

Regarding enhanced senses for Yuito, I think it'd be better to make a second key for future Yuito as opposed to giving it to base Yuito. It's more likely the older blind Yuito learned to fight blind as opposed to young Yuito already having the senses to do so.

While I'm not opposed to Environmental Destruction I have a question as to its implementation. For one, the Kunad Gate was about to swallow all of Earth a 5-B feat. For another, it would've taken a very long time. They're not winning any battles because they opened a black hole which will take a month to destroy the planet.

Same deal with the nuclear explosion. I'm not opposed to it per se but do we really want to say they have a 7-C ability by kamikaze teleporting themselves into the floor?

Madness resistance from BIAS. This feels a bit gimicky. If a person doesn't have a peanut allergy, they don't resistance to poison. They just don't have a reaction to peanuts. We don't know the exact method BIAS works or why it's incompatible with some brains.

Brain field will be a different matter as it seems that the mind is actually buckling under the mental strain. I was initially opposed to it but after thinking about it, yeah I'll toss up resitance to mind manipulation.

Does anyone remember the cutscene regarding PROTECT? Cuz in the Kasane rotue I remember a Seiran official butting in on one of their conversations.

I don't think invisibility should necessarily entail a damage boost. I think that is just a gameplay mechanic to indicate the value of a surprise attack.

Indomitable will. For one I can't find an ability named Indomitable will. For another, I don't think BABE was a good demonstration of that. We don't know if it was Yuito holding off BABE or if BABE simply takes that long to take over a person. But also because Yuito didn't stop BABE's takeover. Luka had to physically disonnect him by teleporting.

Also, we can't use psochokinetic abilities while inside another person's brain field but we still have access to the rest of SAS. So likely what's going on isn't power nullification but that the brain field user is altering perception so that there isn't anything to grab. Hmmm I should put perception manipulation under brainfield.
---------------------

I put the visions under summoning since illusions usually imply something intangible and purely a threat via perception as opposed to the visions which can hit you.

I gave Kasane explosion manipulation since one of her moves is to actually make an explosion. Likewise I have Yuito weather manipulation since he can summon lightning bolts.
I don't think they should share though.

I'm debating whether I should put extrasensory perception under clairvoyance.

ALso want to correct a point. Red String users can remain in other timelines indefinitely as shown by Karen Travers. Only those without red strings that are pulled in will automatically get sucked back into their original timeline as seen by Kasane Platoon. Kasane is only able to return due to witnessing Future Yuito sacrifice himself and the knowledge he was responsible for Naomi and the emotional shock sent her back.

Last edited:
While I'm not opposed to Environmental Destruction I have a question as to its implementation. For one, the Kunad Gate was about to swallow all of Earth a 5-B feat. For another, it would've taken a very long time. They're not winning any battles because they opened a black hole which will take a month to destroy the planet.

Same deal with the nuclear explosion. I'm not opposed to it per se but do we really want to say they have a 7-C ability by kamikaze teleporting themselves into the floor?

Only those without red strings that are pulled in will automatically get sucked back into their original timeline as seen by Kasane Platoon. Kasane is only able to return due to witnessing Future Yuito sacrifice himself and the knowledge he was responsible for Naomi and the emotional shock sent her back.

1. Not all VS threads here are 1v1 fights. Sometimes characters may be tasked with destroying a civilization or something of that nature, so I would argue that Environmental Destruction (maybe listed as “5-B Environmental Destruction over time”has a legitimate place on their pages.

2. Couldn’t the teleportation users just teleport their enemy or some random object into the floor and then run away from the explosion with teleportation/hypervelocity? I’d argue that’s a perfectly valid argument to be used in VS threads, especially in bloodlusted matches where character morality doesn’t matter.

3. I see. I haven’t played very much of Kasane’s story, so I don’t know the details of what happened in that future. If that’s the case, could Red Strings users have resistance to temporal BFR?

Also, could Brain Field grant a limited form of Subjective Reality? That would explain how objects not present in the physical location they’re at just suddenly appear then disappear once Brain Field is disengaged. This might be a little too close to theory-crafting to be put into a VS page, but I thought I should mention it.

Yuito and Kasane should have Type 1 Immortality, scaling from characters like Luka, Tsugumi, and Shiden, who are all chronologically well into adulthood. Gemma’s bond episodes explain this as being the effects of a medicine given to OSF members to keep them in top fighting condition. Luka says that he is “decades” old, despite still having the body of a child.

That would just be longevity. They basically crumble once they stop taking the medicine.
Would they? The medicine isn’t affecting Gemma anymore and he’s still perfectly capable of combat. So is Future Yuito. Since they don’t age so long as they take the meds, I would say that it’s Type 1 Immortality that needs to be occasionally reapplied. Longevity means that you still age, just not as quickly as a normal person. That’s not what’s happening here.

So the anti-aging drug slows the aging process but it doesn't stop it.

Gemma is on the cusp of retirement because of how old he's getting. Retirement is an inevitability for him and was the focus of his and Kasane's bond. And when they talk about Kasane's retirement in the distant future, they treat it as an inevitability for her. They also lose effectiveness over time. Once he stops taking the drug he'll age like normal.

Future Yuito is the same as he shows clear signs of aging.

Would they? The medicine isn’t affecting Gemma anymore and he’s still perfectly capable of combat. So is Future Yuito. Since they don’t age so long as they take the meds, I would say that it’s Type 1 Immortality that needs to be occasionally reapplied. Longevity means that you still age, just not as quickly as a normal person. That’s not what’s happening here.
Even if they lived to be 1,000,000,000,000 years old (which would by no means be visually measurable), it would be longevity. Immortality in this case should be stated.

Alright it took a bit but the calcs have been approved. I also created skeletons for the other character profiles. Since they'll share identical stats I skipped those and focused on the unique ones as well as the images for the profiles. The image size is only for the sandbox since they were so overwhelmingly large that it became an eye-sore since they would not line up with the profiles. .

Ok so with the Kunad gate the main three would getting a whopping Universe level ability since according to future Karen Travers the entire dimension is doomed (I linked the line). I copied the wording from Doom's Icon of Sin since he has a similar ability.

I did grant subjective reality, especially with what we see in the end with Karen.

Ok a few things I wasn't sure on.

Tsugumi and poison. Here is the description of one of her weapons.
"This custom model of the Lily Bell M20-1 features a lily's beautiful figure masks the poison that lies within. This powerful gun's small size also conceals its durable make and ability to fire high-powered ammunition."
At first I thought the reference to poison is metaphorical. But then the next sentence uses the phrase "also conceals" as if it was meant to be taken literally. Also 'poison' is not an apt description for a bullet even as a metaphor. And none of the other weapon's descriptions use metaphors.

On the flip...poisoned bullets?

What do you guys think. Metaphor or literal?

Also, SAS. Ok, the two protags get SAS. But what about the rest? In theory they should have it but this opens up a whole can of worms as we try to allocate abilities. Kasane and Yuito have unique abilities and attacks in their SAS tree. And if the squad mates get it do we just skip the unique abilities? Leave it bare bones? And if the squad gets it, how about OSF members like the Melone twins, Fubuki, and Seto? Do they get Karen's powers through the SAS? Including his absurd arsenal of abilities?

Another one, I would swear I heard Arashi say that it was mandated that all OSF members let Karen copy their powers. Anyone confirm that? Cuz if that's the case his arsenal will further expand with things like sonokinesis, transformation, telepathy, precognition, and genesis.

To me, the poisoned bullet thing reads like it’s legit. It isn’t really worded in a way that most would perceive as metaphorical. You could probably justify putting it on Yuito and Kasane’s profiles as well, because of Combo and Assault Visions.

I don’t remember hearing about that OSF mandate, and if it were true, it would cause a few logical issues. First, the second fights with Karen for Yuito and Kasane probably wouldn’t have happened, because Karen would already have their powers. Second, it’s shown that when Karen “eats” a power he already has, it stacks on top of what he already has. That means Karen has the combined power of each and every one hundreds or thousands of OSF troops between Suoh and Seiran. At the final fight with Karen, this power would be increased exponentially, since Karen is connected to Arahabaki, which would have tens or hundreds of thousands of brains to amplify Karen’s power (since connecting with brains via SAS amplifies power as well).

Ok I sorta found the quote but it seems it was only Arashi who was ordered to let Karen copy her powers (probably everyone he has a copy of as well). Though I do want to correct a few things. Karen did have psychokinesis already. Luka theorizes since he is not a natural red strings user that is a power he keeps losing and hence he keeps needing to recopy it if he wants it again.
Also at the end Karen was not connected to Arahabaki. Minor point but Fubuki said they'd need to get authorization to use Arahabaki in such a manner and Karen was already a traitor at the time so he would not have been able to. Plus if Karen knew how to just hijack it they wouldn't need to worry about authorization to use Arahabaki. It was Yakamo-Karen who was connected and he got authorization since everyone just thought he was the real Yakamo.

Alright, everyone. Take another pass over the sandbox. WIth the calc accepted I'm preparing to toss the pages up.

There’s a minor error in Yuito’s LS, saying that he’s weaker than himself. There are also a few instances where Yuito is referred to as “her” or “she”. You might want to check for yourself if there are any more errors like that.

Edit: Was actually looking at Kasane’s page, sorry.

Last edited:
Yuito and Kasane should both have Technology Manipulation from being able to operate vehicles like trains and construction equipment with their powers.

Also a minor grammar issue under regeneration “quickly able to non-fatal heal wounds” should be “able to quickly heal non-fatal wounds”

Back