• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's going on with Imgur?

Wikisource

He/Him
I just went to imgur to get links to some of my scans and I discovered they were all gone. When I try to log back in with some saved links, it's still normal. They just disappeared from my imgur account. Another friend of mine is also in the same situation, I want to ask is anyone else in this situation? And how to fix it, it's giving me trouble right now.

I just went to imgur to get links to some of my scans and I discovered they were all gone. When I try to log back in with some saved links, it's still normal. They just disappeared from my imgur account. Another friend of mine is also in the same situation, I want to ask is anyone else in this situation? And how to fix it, it's giving me trouble right now.
Am having the same problem.

There’s a option below the text of “Post”, just click that button and choose the “Hidden” or “All” option.

It's not really disappeared from your imgur account, basically they separate which links are public and which are hidden.

There’s a option below the text of “Post”, just click that button and choose the “Hidden” or “All” option.

It's not really disappeared from your imgur account, basically they separate which links are public and which are hidden.
Thanks for help

Back