• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So off the bat Vision has the AP advantage. His phasing abilities also means that All Might will have trouble landing attacks. What does All Might start with? Been a long time since I've seen BNHA

So off the bat Vision has the AP advantage. His phasing abilities also means that All Might will have trouble landing attacks. What does All Might start with? Been a long time since I've seen BNHA
H2H Combat, but I'm more than willing to say that All Might definitely has the Skill and Experience Advantage so he at least has that going for him.

Prime All Might might be better, but it won't matter much as Vision would still be stronger, and Vision using phasing constantly would mean All Might would struggle to pin him down and Vision would avoid a lot of All Might's attacks

Eh. Vision is around the same level of skill as Ultron, who can grapple with Thor who's lived significantly longer than AFO, who AM scales to.
That's not Skill, that's Experience and even then Vision hasn't fought the same diversity of powers a quarter of MHA has, so I'm just saying.

Prime All Might might be better, but it won't matter much as Vision would still be stronger, and Vision using phasing constantly would mean All Might would struggle to pin him down and Vision would avoid a lot of All Might's attacks
I kinda agree here. I don't really see All Might winning this as Vision can and will stall the fight with phasing and range spam.

Thor would actually be a much better option. He has a comparable AP and the only ability difference that matters is no Phasing. Thor still range spams and can actually fly.

I don't think I would need to. I'm pretty sure High 7-A MHA is only baseline so that would make it a x2 AP difference which isn't that large. AM still has no way to deal with Visions phasing spam.

Nice
FEPZ0iAWYAAMqlB

Back