• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Rising Spoiler Thread: The Sequel

Utenok123 said:
this 700m island too crooked, it contradicts everything in the film
Its size is pretty consistent with the rock formations there.

calc from a friend

Nine's storm extended to the horizon, so 20km

they looked like cumulonimbus clouds, which have a thickness of 8000-11800 meters thick. we'll use 9900 for the averaged

Volume=12440706908216 cubic meters

Density of clouds is 1.003 kg/m^3

Mass=1.2478029e+13 kg

It took about 1 second, so timeframe is 20,000 m/s

Kinetic Energy=2.49561E+21 Joules, or 596.465105163 Gigatons of TNT, Large island level

100% Deku and Bakugou defeated him when he goes full on rage mode, AKA stronger than this

I believe this should definitely scale to OFA users and Prime AFO

Phantom Falcon said:
calc from a friend
Nine's storm extended to the horizon, so 20km

they looked like cumulonimbus clouds, which have a thickness of 8000-11800 meters thick. we'll use 9900 for the averaged

Volume=12440706908216 cubic meters

Density of clouds is 1.003 kg/m^3

Mass=1.2478029e+13 kg

It took about 1 second, so timeframe is 20,000 m/s

Kinetic Energy=2.49561E+21 Joules, or 596.465105163 Gigatons of TNT, Large island level

100% Deku and Bakugou defeated him when he goes full on rage mode, AKA stronger than this

I believe this should definitely scale to OFA users and Prime AFO
Well dang, if that calc holds true, we got us some new god tiers

Utenok123 said:
no, this is complete nonsense, I tell you again.
A city on a big island then 50 meters wide?
You are confusing two different islands.

@Phantom Falcon It took him more than 1 second. In 1:03:39 we hear a thunder, and in 1:04:03 we see the storm, so it's at least 4 seconds. It possibly took him 2 more seconds as we saw the ground getting a bit darker.

Also, we always use 8000 meters, and not the average.

I used 8000 meters and a 15 second timeframe and got a lower calc than All Might at around 2 gigatons.

With 4 seconds I got 30 gigatons

Also, Deku and Bakugo actually punched THROUGH the cloud layer. Could we calc how high their air pressure went based on this?

790D005B-CB21-4A9E-8A2A-F0F6F03E5285

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Why do we always use the low end?
For this specific case there was a reason, but I don't remember it right now.

Anyway, all our storm calcs use 8000 meters, so it's not something we can suddenly change for this feat.

That shot of the clouds reminded me of the Shake King feat in Wario. Not gonna be nearly as high but I knew it'd probably be impressive.

I think 6-C is the most likely bet here. I don't think this feat will reach 100 gigatons, so it probably wouldn't be High 6-C

Kingofwolves999 said:
Well, Deku and Bakugo's feat should be higher for actually dispersing this storm, right?
Not necessarily for that, as the storm was still there, just much calmer after the Detroit Smash.

Truly unfortunate. Well, just divide the storm calc by 2 and you get Deku and Bakugo at 15 gigatons a piece. A bit over 3x weakened All Might.

Well, an image is needed, of course, but the quality of it doesn't need to be super high. Just something to show he actually did the feat. Whether it can be applied right now since the Blu-ray isn't out yet, idk.

But I think that the general consensus rn is that 100% Deku, 100% Bakugo, and Nine are all 6-C, right?

Wouldn't you be able to use the same equation regardless though? Since energy is conserved (Law of Conservation of Energy)

I thought we have to use CAPE for storm calcs

Also whatever AP lvl we get has to be divided by 2 since it was both Deku and Bakugou that performed the feat

alright, I revised the calc

assuming 2 seconds, I got roughly 120 gigatons

4 seconds, 30 gigatons

nine got much more powerful in his rage mode later on, so he's likely stronger

The lake wasn't very deep, but maybe we can still get decent results.

Back