• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What I think the tiers of the characters in Hero Killer:
Ihwa: 9-A physically, up to High 8-C with Various Gifts
Engen: At least High 8-C, At most 7-C (Should be superior to Ihwa. Downscales to Victoria)
Victoria: 7-C, likely higher
Chaos: Unknown, likely 9-C with weaponry | At least High 8-C, likely higher (Should be comparable if not superior to Ihwa)

Last edited:
Engen: At least High 8-C, likely 7-C (Should be superior to Ihwa. Downscales to Victoria)
Chaos: At least High 8-C, likely higher (Should be comparable if not superior to Ihwa)
Wow I didn't think of creating a chaos profile before💀

Engen: At least High 8-C, At most 7-C (Should be superior to Ihwa. Downscales to Victoria)
Chaos: At least High 8-C, likely higher (Should be comparable if not superior to Ihwa)
Chaos shouldn’t scale to Ihwa’s High 8-C, except maybe in that suit that he fought Engen with.
question, are Sharpshooter bullets lightning? if so I will do the calc on the feat.

I don’t see why they would be lightning. You could try calcing it anyway, just with the speed of a normal crossbow.

Last edited:
okay,, I have fixed this calc please check

You should remove the part where you try to justify it being lightning and just say that Jade’s Gift is electricity. Also add another version that uses the 556 m/s speed of electricity, since we use both apparently.

Also for future reference, @AshuraDiem @Tapuang_ @Cimafranca133 when you calc something, you should post the scans of the feat without pixel-scaling so any CGM (Calc Group Member) that evaluates it can have context for what happpened.

For example, this should be added somewhere to the calc of Ihwa decimating the ground, so the CGMs can see the whole feat.

Last edited:
You should remove the part where you try to justify it being lightning and just say that Jade’s Gift is electricity. Also add another version that uses the 556 m/s speed of electricity, since we use both apparently.

Also for future reference, @AshuraDiem @Tapuang_ @Cimafranca133 when you calc something, you should post the scans of the feat without pixel-scaling so any CGM (Calc Group Member) that evaluates it can have context for what happpened.

For example, this should be added somewhere to the calc of Ihwa decimating the ground, so the CGMs can see the whole feat.
Alright I'll add it

Starting the series I'll also be sliding through to help out but I'm new to it so you'll likely get all the big feats calc'd before I can

Will do

Lol looks like I was right I won't get to calc anything😭😭 yall got it covered

Alright, I have fixed this calc please check

What are the current feat ranges for characters right now, I want to see if I could put them up against the Room of Swords characters I'm indexing when both are made

What are the current feat ranges for characters right now, I want to see if I could put them up against the Room of Swords characters I'm indexing when both are made
Based on my re-read, it’s looking like 9-B+ low tiers (BoS Ihwa, base Chaos, Rachel), 9-A mid tiers (Grayman, Post-Chapter 8 Ihwa), High 8-C+ high tiers (really just Post-Chapter 58 Ihwa and Engen) and 7-C top tiers (Victoria).

Ihwa - High 8-C+,
Engen - At least High 8-C+, At most 7-C
Victoria - 7-C, likely higher
Chaos - Unknown, 9-B+ with various weaponry, High 8-C+ his with suit

Based on my re-read, it’s looking like 9-B+ low tiers (BoS Ihwa, base Chaos, Rachel), 9-A mid tiers (Grayman, Post-Chapter 8 Ihwa), High 8-C+ high tiers (really just Post-Chapter 58 Ihwa and Engen) and 7-C top tiers (Victoria).
Ihwa - High 8-C+,
Engen - At least High 8-C+, At most 7-C
Victoria - 7-C, likely higher
Chaos - Unknown, 9-B+ with various weaponry, High 8-C+ his with suit

This is only season 1 so far but think this will work?

Low Tiers (9-B+): BoS Ihwa, Chaos (Base), Jade, Vector
Mid Tiers (9-A): Post-Chapter 8 Ihwa, Grayman, Viper, Rachel Sinclair
High Tiers (High 8-C+): Post-Chapter 58 Ihwa, Engen (Day), Chaos (with armor)
Top Tiers (7-C): Victoria, Engen (Night)

I’m about to finish Ihwa’s fight with Grayman (although I have to wait for an hour to add more scans to Imgur since I hit the limit) and after that, I’ll make a draft of Ihwa’s profile.

Hero Killer Character Profile Priority List:
High Priority:
Ihwa, Engen, Victoria, Jeremy Bernstein

Medium Priority:
Rachel Sinclair, John Nash, Vector, Yushin, Bishop
Low Priority:
Jade, Prosecutor, Heavy Smoker, Hekate, Highnoon

Back