• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think we should calc Victoria's sword explosion in Chapter 27. Engen probably downscales from it, and Victoria was pretty casual when fighting him

I'm confused about the destruction value, does it use soil? But what was destroyed was a housing estate which I think should be made of cement maybe?

She should also probably have a Varies key? Her powers can greatly increase depending on what gift she steals. I guess something like:
Base Tier. Varies with Power Mimicy

I literally just finished the calc in C58:
okay first, in panel 1 why use concrete? even though the material is mixed with soil. the comparison object you is a bit far from the POV, it would be better to use the width of the house.
second, on your panel 2 why use rock material? Was it because Ehwa crushed the asphalt and then used rocks? what do you think the depth of the asphalt is?

what makes you have to use electric speed?
Jade’s gift is never even called lightning, and it doesn’t meet any of the criteria given in the Lightning Feats page. Especially not the one listed for calculations.
Additionally, for calculations that involve lightning speed, one has to consider that the speed of real electricity can change due to a variety of factors, but for practical purposes, concerning attacks that are electricity-based, if they display power comparable to that of natural lightning, they should be considered to move at a comparable speed. It is required to show that the electricity carries an energy of at least 1.6 billion Joules or a voltage of at least 100 million Volts in order to qualify.
So using the speed of electricity would be better.

okay first, in panel 1 why use concrete? even though the material is mixed with soil. the comparison object you is a bit far from the POV, it would be better to use the width of the house.
second, on your panel 2 why use rock material? Was it because Ehwa crushed the asphalt and then used rocks? what do you think the depth of the asphalt is?
1. What do you mean by panel 1 and panel 2
2. The Concrete and Rock Calculations are choices for the calc member to use and not separate feats
3. I just calculated it again but with soil and used it as a low-end for the calc
4. I dont even know what asphalt is
5. How can I use the width of the house as a comparison object when I dont even know what the size of the width of the house even is

Back