• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago: Lin Jie Revision

Will this Profile strictly be Manhwa-base or will the Novel's feats be prioritized over the Manhwa?
Well, I'm thinking about making another profile for Lin Jie, but this time based on the novel, so one for Manwha and one for the novel. Since I heard the novels are not canon to the Manwha in some ways, what are your thoughts?. Also, I heard the novel isn't fully translated for all 30 volumes unless I'm wrong?.
Also is the OP up-to-date on what you are proposing or will you adjust it?
Are you referring to keeping up with the latest chapters and such? If so, kinda, but I'm a chapter or two behind.

Then I don't think it can qualify for sound resistance.
How isn't this sound resistance?
Idk what else to tell you, but that's not social influencing at all. But I am interested in knowing why you think that's SI.
Through his presence, Zero literally influences people in many ways; everyone literally abides by him and regards him as some sort of god. They look up to him when it comes to solving global issues. When Zero arrives to save the world, everyone rejoices and wishes to assist him because they regard him as the first hero (First chapters of the manwha).
No, killing someone who cannot die no matter what thanks to a certain thing or person. And if they die this time, they can never come back. Severing their connection would be another.

Which is what I am not really seeing in this feat. It's very vague.
Sorry for the long paragraph .

Ohh then I'm literally correct, if you want to watch/read the whole chapter you can as lin jie literally kills spacetime in this dream world thus not existing anymore as she isn't seen in the next chapters to come, which is control all by void this purple like creature and lin jie kills that whole dreamworld and kills void the creator as well, therefore definitely he kills spacetime while doing this unless proven wrong. Plus, Zero wielded the Ender sword and performed the move which Ends All Things. I don't understand why she would still exist if she was less powerful than him. In this verse, there is a Social/Power Hierarchy for heroes that is ranked from SSS,SS,S,A,B,C,D,E, with the letters ranked from highest to lowest. Miss Spacetime is now the top-ranked SS hero, and there are other SS villains. So this was the highest rank given among heroes and villains, but later in the story, the Supreme Counsel of the World Federation made Lin Jie the first SSS rank hero in the entire series. In addition, we have never seen a lower rank defeat/overcome a higher rank in battle.
Alright, Sure, so like RW resistance via illusion?

With these kinds of abilities, you can virtually do anything. So you want to go ahead and give him a resistance for basically every ability? No. Also, RW resistance to a degree is already covered by law hax.

However, RW is one potential hax of Law in some verses and doesn't apply to every verse.
alright make sense
Um, I got that already?
oh ight
Still lost ngl. But thanks for the explanation.
okay, so what ur the answer then, I'm not tryna write another paragraph :)
Is he a primal law of the universe? ,If so, then that works then. Should started with that.
well, the definition sounds the same as what Ender is the source of all and everything, so yes.
Well, it the novel is machine translated, then you might wanna avoid doing that.
well, hopefully it is not MTL

Well, I'm thinking about making another profile for Lin Jie, but this time based on the novel, so one for Manwha and one for the novel. Since I heard the novels are not canon to the Manwha in some ways, what are your thoughts?. Also, I heard the novel isn't fully translated for all 30 volumes unless I'm wrong?.

Are you referring to keeping up with the latest chapters and such? If so, kinda, but I'm a chapter or two behind.

The Novel isn't even halfway done, much less 25% translated, based on [Novel Updates]

More like the Manhua is deviating from the Novel aka not adding in certain Arcs that happened and putting in stuff that never happened in the Novel to the Manhua for some reason

It's all up to y'all on how to handle the Profile (Either prioritizing the Novel's feats > Manhua's feats or separating the two; the source and the material using the source)

If they're not gonna be separated and the Novel's feats is being prioritized, then there'll be stuff in the OP that'll have to be adjusted for their proposed [Powers & Abilities] as there's missing info/context to them; as some examples, the proposed Sound Resistance/Passive Abilities,Absorption,Fear

Otherwise, if separated is the route then the Novel's actual canon feats/timeline/scenes can be disregarded and the Manhua will be used instead I guess

I don't know, it's up to y'all

Also where are you reading the Manhua, the pages you have are weird/cut down pieces compared to the full compact images done by Zero Scans

I don't really trust the Translation for the pics of the feats you're using anyways so I'll keep using Zero Scans and compare them later if I have time

Last edited:
How isn't this sound resistance?
It's physical force. He isn't resisting sound itself, he is resisting the physical force of it.
Through his presence, Zero literally influences people in many ways; everyone literally abides by him and regards him as some sort of god. They look up to him when it comes to solving global issues. When Zero arrives to save the world, everyone rejoices and wishes to assist him because they regard him as the first hero (First chapters of the manwha).
Can you explain or show the abide part? Abide in what way?
Ohh then I'm literally correct, if you want to watch/read the whole chapter you can as lin jie literally kills spacetime in this dream world thus not existing anymore as she isn't seen in the next chapters to come, which is control all by void this purple like creature and lin jie kills that whole dreamworld and kills void the creator as well, therefore definitely he kills spacetime while doing this unless proven wrong. Plus, Zero wielded the Ender sword and performed the move which Ends All Things. I don't understand why she would still exist if she was less powerful than him. In this verse, there is a Social/Power Hierarchy for heroes that is ranked from SSS,SS,S,A,B,C,D,E, with the letters ranked from highest to lowest. Miss Spacetime is now the top-ranked SS hero, and there are other SS villains. So this was the highest rank given among heroes and villains, but later in the story, the Supreme Counsel of the World Federation made Lin Jie the first SSS rank hero in the entire series. In addition, we have never seen a lower rank defeat/overcome a higher rank in battle.
You are literally explaining EE tho instead of immortality negation... There is a HUGE difference between the two.
Alright, Sure, so like RW resistance via illusion?
Ig
okay, so what ur the answer then, I'm not tryna write another paragraph :)
Was that for AE type 1 or 2?

The proposed Sound Manipulation Resistance is apparently a bunch of buffs/debuffs in the Novel based on what I’ve been told

Not necessarily Sound Manipulation

That’s why I’m unsure if we can use the LN’s feats to override the Manhua feats if applicable or if we’re separating them

There’s lack of contexts on the Feats in the Manhua or scrapped Feats due to the Manhua not deciding to add them in aka Lenny shenanigans from Xiao Zhan

The Novel isn't even halfway done, much less 25% translated, based on [Novel Updates]

More like the Manhua is deviating from the Novel aka not adding in certain Arcs that happened and putting in stuff that never happened in the Novel to the Manhua for some reason

It's all up to y'all on how to handle the Profile (Either prioritizing the Novel's feats > Manhua's feats or separating the two; the source and the material using the source)

If they're not gonna be separated and the Novel's feats is being prioritized, then there'll be stuff in the OP that'll have to be adjusted for their proposed [Powers & Abilities] as there's missing info/context to them; as some examples, the proposed Sound Resistance/Passive Abilities,Absorption,Fear

Otherwise, if separated is the route then the Novel's actual canon feats/timeline/scenes can be disregarded and the Manhua will be used instead I guess

I don't know, it's up to y'all

Also where are you reading the Manhua, the pages you have are weird/cut down pieces compared to the full compact images done by Zero Scans

I don't really trust the Translation for the pics of the feats you're using anyways so I'll keep using Zero Scans and compare them later if I have time
I'm not sure, but adding novel feats would work better than creating another profile and doing more work. So I probably go with that.
So I read the Manhua from two sources: YouTube and a website called ManhuaPro. Because ManhuaPro wasn't up to date with the latest chapters, I continued reading from YouTube and obtained additional scans.

It's physical force. He isn't resisting sound itself, he is resisting the physical force of it.
alright sure
Can you explain or show the abide part? Abide in what way?
Here this scan basically covers up what im saying
You are literally explaining EE tho instead of immortality negation... There is a HUGE difference between the two.
Okay, according to my understanding of immortality, type 8 negation is killing someone who cannot be killed as long as the thing, object, or concept exists, right? To negate that it would be killing the person and they would not come back to life? This can't be EE because he already has a skill for something completely different. Now, if you watch the entire chapter, Spacetime literally stated she can't be killed because she has an infinity existence and exists as time those who give her that requirement for type 8 now before lin jie does kill a few bodies of here but she keeps coming back but when he uses ender all of her essence is gone
Was that for AE type 1 or 2?
type 1, though we covered this?, man with all these replies I'm getting confused lol

Here this scan basically covers up what im saying
Nah doesn't qualify
Okay, according to my understanding of immortality, type 8 negation is killing someone who cannot be killed as long as the thing, object, or concept exists, right? To negate that it would be killing the person and they would not come back to life? This can't be EE because he already has a skill for something completely different. Now, if you watch the entire chapter, Spacetime literally stated she can't be killed because she has an infinity existence and exists as time those who give her that requirement for type 8 now before lin jie does kill a few bodies of here but she keeps coming back but when he uses ender all of her essence is gone
So, in the video in the OP, when the white light comes, she just died? What if she returns later? Or the manga hasn't gone that far?
type 1, though we covered this?, man with all these replies I'm getting confused lol
Same. Primal laws works for type 1. Whatever else was there, probably not lol

@Nameuser based on what I’ve been told, Space-Time has Type 3 Acausality; Temporal Permanence. Lin Jie has hax to counter it

Tier 2/3 Lin Jie will be for another discussion 😈

The example for Type 8 Immortality Negation is wrong but Lin Jie can do it, it’s spoilers though

You can't make a profile with both Novel and Manhua feats as they have different event (removed/added). This is basically two different timelines (canons). So you either make a profile for just novel or one for just manhua...or two profiles (one manhua and one novel).

Nah doesn't qualify
I dont know how but alright, so fear inducement then?
So, in the video in the OP, when the white light comes, she just died? What if she returns later? Or the manga hasn't gone that far?
Okay, going back and skimming through videos and scans, this is the dreamworld I mentioned a few replies ago, created by Void in order for him to control the real world. But the real world is also pulled into this dream world, I'm pretty sure 30% of the time, so heroes and villains are included, but when Lin Jie destroys spacetime, I don't see her in the other chapters. Because when Lin Jie kills void, the dream world creator, all the other heroes become conscious again, as they were previously unconscious, and Lin Jie has to save the world. 1. This demonstrates that Lin Jie can negate type 8 and kill spacetime, and 2. spacetime is either dead or alive.(but most likely alive because this was only a dream world), and finally 3. If this were the real world, he would kill spacetime with the exact same move. As previously stated, when he entered this dreamworld, heroes and villains attempted to kill him, and he had to defeat them all and put some heroes unconscious. So I don't understand why Lin Jie can't have negation for type 8.
Same. Primal laws works for type 1. Whatever else was there, probably not lol
maybe that was type 2, but Ion

@Nameuser based on what I’ve been told, Space-Time has Type 3 Acausality; Temporal Permanence. Lin Jie has hax to counter it

Tier 2/3 Lin Jie will be for another discussion 😈

The example for Type 8 Immortality Negation is wrong but Lin Jie can do it, it’s spoilers though
so he still has the negation of type 8 though? and this is from the novel right?. Also since we can't combine novel and manhua we just go with separate profiles.

Yes

Code:
Free Movement - Self-explanatory
Fear Inducement - We have more examples of this
Accelerated Development
Reality Warping Resistance - Could also function as Subjective Reality
Dimensional Travel
Passive Absorption - Should be doable but would be a no cause of the Novel however
Passive Fear Inducement - Should be doable
Law Manipulation Resistance - Should be doable
Clairvoyance
Curse Manipulation Resistance - Self-explanatory
Mind Manipulation Resistance - Self-explanatory (Fight with Bald Dong Yang as another example)
Gravity Manipulation - Self-explanatory
Gravity Manipulation Resistance - Self-explanatory
Time Stop Resistance - Self-explanatory
Extrasensory Perception - Not part of his Standard Equipment as it's from Dao Qi Zhan's however

No

Code:
Low 2-C - That's not how her ability works
Omnipresence Negation - No
Probability Manipulation Resistance - Lin Jie gets affected by Thirteen's Misfortune
Law Manipulation - No proper showing of the ability
Affect Abstract Existence Type 2 - Lin Jie is fighting Infinity, the Representative/Avatar of the Outer God aka the Abstract of Evil, so he's not affecting the Abstract nor is he killing it at all
Pocket Reality Manipulation - It's where Lin Jie keeps his weapons so Dimensional Storage , the Portrait of the Myriad Gods **is** the Pocket Reality but he never made it as it's one of the Primordial Treasures
Abstract Existence Type 1/2 - Has no feats of Immortality/Conceptual Manipulation
Large Size Type 5 - No, this is literally Aura intimidation

Wait for proper Translations

Code:
Immortality Type 8 Negation
Duplication

By the way, those videos/pics from White Devil Scans you're using is highly likely literally MTL, they don't make sense at all

unknown.png
unknown.png

Yes

Code:
Extrasensory Perception - Not part of his Standard Equipment as it's from Dao Qi Zhan's however
I mean I could say via Taji's eyes if that makes it better?
No

Code:
Low 2-C - That's not how her ability works
[/QUOTE]
why are you bringing the ability?
[QUOTE="ZackMoon1234, post: 4935539, member: 4937"]

Omnipresence Negation - No
[/QUOTE]
If not, it could be nigh, but I don't see why it couldn't be omnipresence.

Probability Manipulation Resistance - Lin Jie gets affected by Thirteen's Misfortune
[/QUOTE]
13 misfortune is causality (cause and effect). I see probability, but in the most recent chapters, it says he can control cause and effect around the Void arc.
Law Manipulation - No proper showing of the ability
[/QUOTE]
I know lol, not the best feats but statements help it better but still, this is clearly law manipulation though.

Affect Abstract Existence Type 2 - Lin Jie is fighting Infinity, the Representative/Avatar of the Outer God aka the Abstract of Evil, so he's not affecting the Abstract nor is he killing it at all
[/QUOTE]
about outer gods is this from the novel u getting?.

Pocket Reality Manipulation - It's where Lin Jie keeps his weapons so Dimensional Storage , the Portrait of the Myriad Gods **is** the Pocket Reality but he never made it as it's one of the Primordial Treasures
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's why I said via a Myriad Gods portrait, so he has it with that item. In addition, while fighting void, he transported him into a pocket reality (Mental World) with an infinite zero of himself. In the Pandora arc, he also stated that he had a pocket dimension where he could bring Pandora if she was going to blow up or die.
Abstract Existence Type 1/2 - Has no feats of Immortality/Conceptual Manipulation
[/QUOTE]
This is for Ender(Gui Xue) his other form or self. I was thinking this could be another key added to his profile?

Large Size Type 5 - No, this is literally Aura intimidation
[/QUOTE]
couldn't let that one slide?😭

Wait for proper Translations

[CODE]Immortality Type 8 Negation
Duplication

By the way, those videos/pics from White Devil Scans you're using is highly likely literally MTL, they don't make sense at all

unknown.png
unknown.png
I can get immortality type 8 negation, but what duplication that was it pretty easy to understand/accepted. I kinda doubt it White Devil Scan could be a translate group, but well see I guess when zero scan updates.

13 misfortune is causality (cause and effect). I see probability, but in the most recent chapters, it says he can control cause and effect around the Void arc.
"Cause and effect" can have a similar meaning to "karma" in Chinese. Like what goes around comes around. It's explained this way in chapter 132. What Thirteen has probably doesn't qualify as actual causality manipulation, it's still more like probability manipulation instead.

Charlie's good luck and Thirteen's bad luck cancel each other out:

Lin Jie beating Charlie doesn't prove he resisted the luck either. The difference in their abilities could just be big enough that luck couldn't change the outcome. Charlie also managed to escape from Lin Jie due to his luck...

I know lol, not the best feats but statements help it better but still, this is clearly law manipulation though.
I think we can only put resistance to law manipulation with just the statements.

about outer gods is this from the novel u getting?
It's mentioned in the manhua too:

Infinity is a human who was given powers by an Outer God who is the abstract one.

Yeah, that's why I said via a Myriad Gods portrait, so he has it with that item. In addition, while fighting void, he transported him into a pocket reality (Mental World) with an infinite zero of himself. In the Pandora arc, he also stated that he had a pocket dimension where he could bring Pandora if she was going to blow up or die.

To qualify it says here you have to 1) create pocket reality or 2) alter pocket reality. Lin Jie doesn't do either, so it should be dimensional storage right?

This is for Ender(Gui Xue) his other form or self. I was thinking this could be another key added to his profile?

To qualify it says here just embodying a concept isn't enough, there needs to be feats or statements of immortality/concept manipulation.

couldn't let that one slide?
Gotta call it how it is.

I can get immortality type 8 negation, but what duplication that was it pretty easy to understand/accepted. I kinda doubt it White Devil Scan could be a translate group, but well see I guess when zero scan updates.
According to a novel reader I know, Lin Jie didn't duplicate, he appears everywhere because Ender (Guixu) is omnipresent. That explanation can't be used because it's from the novel, but Lin Jie uses the same ability again against Void in the manhua version, so we should wait until ZS translates that chapter to see if the ability is clarified there.

I mean I could say via Taji's eyes if that makes it better?
The eye of supreme polarity (taiji eye) doesn't belong to Lin Jie, so it shouldn't be counted as part of his standard equipment & powers. He only borrowed it for one chapter.

I still said yes though because he already has extrasensory perception from his Clairvoyance skill:
<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769704228713005096/1000567297775243334/16-o.jpg>

If not, it could be nigh, but I don't see why it couldn't be omnipresence.
She's not omnipresent. Everybody exists in an infinite number of timelines, that's not omnipresence it's normal. She is just using time travel to bring some of those alternate selves into the present. She can't be killed because any of her alternate selves (which are an infinite supply) can just replace her by time traveling.

Manhua doesn't explain why Lin Jie's attack beats her, but according to that novel reader, Lin Jie attacks the source of Spacetime directly, which transcends time and space and causes all the infinite alternates to be affected too. It's because of Ender (Guixu) embodying the concept of the source.

Last edited:
"Cause and effect" can have a similar meaning to "karma" in Chinese. Like what goes around comes around. It's explained this way in chapter 132. What Thirteen has probably doesn't qualify as actual causality manipulation, it's still more like probability manipulation instead.

Charlie's good luck and Thirteen's bad luck cancel each other out:

Lin Jie beating Charlie doesn't prove he resisted the luck either. The difference in their abilities could just be big enough that luck couldn't change the outcome. Charlie also managed to escape from Lin Jie due to his luck...
Alright
I think we can only put resistance to law manipulation with just the statements.
why?
It's mentioned in the manhua too:

Infinity is a human who was given powers by an Outer God who is the abstract one.
Could u put the image on Imgur cause it won't work?

To qualify it says here you have to 1) create pocket reality or 2) alter pocket reality. Lin Jie doesn't do either, so it should be dimensional storage right?
Are you saying all those are dimensional storage?, void literally got killed in lin Jie's pocket world (Mental World).

To qualify it says here just embodying a concept isn't enough, there needs to be feats or statements of immortality/concept manipulation.
Yeah, Ender should have type 8 immortality without a concept he shouldn't exist as in the realm he resides his consciousness is gone and embodying a concept therefore if he was to lose it he wouldn't be alive.
According to a novel reader I know, Lin Jie didn't duplicate, he appears everywhere because Ender (Guixu) is omnipresent. That explanation can't be used because it's from the novel, but Lin Jie uses the same ability again against Void in the manhua version, so we should wait until ZS translates that chapter to see if the ability is clarified there.
Alright, so like possibly?
The eye of supreme polarity (taiji eye) doesn't belong to Lin Jie, so it shouldn't be counted as part of his standard equipment & powers. He only borrowed it for one chapter.

I still said yes though because he already has extrasensory perception from his Clairvoyance skill:
<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769704228713005096/1000567297775243334/16-o.jpg>
yea forgot he has this on his profile
She's not omnipresent. Everybody exists in an infinite number of timelines, that's not omnipresence it's normal. She is just using time travel to bring some of those alternate selves into the present. She can't be killed because any of her alternate selves (which are an infinite supply) can just replace her by time traveling.

Manhua doesn't explain why Lin Jie's attack beats her, but according to that novel reader, Lin Jie attacks the source of Spacetime directly, which transcends time and space and causes all the infinite alternates to be affected too. It's because of Ender (Guixu) embodying the concept of the source.
hmm interesting all right
Also forgot to answer the Low 2-C Part

I’ll answer the rest later

Law Manipulation/Resistance - States Lin jie Transcends laws of the universe. Another Example(Void says Lin jie able to Ignore laws of the Universe), Chapter 383. Another Example is Lin jie Celestial Spirit saying if all Lord Infinity can do is manipulate laws of physics it won't affect lin jie,Chapter 325.

Besides them stating he ignores/transcends Laws of the universe and that he can’t get affected by the Laws of Physics, which are just Resistances at best

He’s not controlling the laws of reality, altering the fundamental laws of physics, etc.

I’ll answer the rest later

Law Manipulation/Resistance - States Lin jie Transcends laws of the universe. Another Example(Void says Lin jie able to Ignore laws of the Universe), Chapter 383. Another Example is Lin jie Celestial Spirit saying if all Lord Infinity can do is manipulate laws of physics it won't affect lin jie,Chapter 325.

Besides them stating he ignores/transcends Laws of the universe and that he can’t get affected by the Laws of Physics, which are just Resistances at best

He’s not controlling the laws of reality, altering the fundamental laws of physics, etc.
alright I see

Could u put the image on Imgur cause it won't work?

From chapter 327.

Baphomet: Milady, that was the man that you offered a deal on a whim, right? I don't understand. Why would that Outer God be willing to lend its powers to a middle-aged man like him?

Solomon: Baphomet, do not forget that times have changed. We are past the era where Gods are lauded as the kings of the world. Besides, that Outer God is merely a pitiful existence sealed within the rifts of time and space. If it wishes to escape from that infinite loop, then it has no other choice but to develop its own faith.

Are you saying all those are dimensional storage?, void literally got killed in lin Jie's pocket world (Mental World).

That seems to be Void's dream world, not Lin Jie's.

Yeah, Ender should have type 8 immortality without a concept he shouldn't exist as in the realm he resides his consciousness is gone and embodying a concept therefore if he was to lose it he wouldn't be alive.

That's backwards. You're inferring that because his existence is abstract, he should have immortality, but what the wiki requires is feats of immortality to prove he qualifies as an abstract.

Either way, Lin Jie himself doesn't have any traits of an abstract, so it's pretty pointless. Adding an Ender key wouldn't help, because Ender also stops being abstract when he comes to the lower realm & takes human form. Only when the sword is in the higher realm, does it become a concept in the lower realm.

I will throw you a bone here, though. In chapter 358, Ender tells Celestial Demise that he is the cause and she's nothing but an effect, and threatens to turn her into scrap metal. What he's talking about doing there is using his concept/law. Celestial Demise is a magic artifact that has gained a spirit, but she was originally just a sword, forged out of mere metal like any other. What Ender was threatening to do is turn her back into the pile of ordinary metal scraps she was made out of. He can do this because he has power over causes, meaning he can undo effects. It's not obvious without the right context, but I could get behind using it for law/causality manipulation.

Alright, so like possibly?

So like possibly.

Also forgot to answer the Low 2-C part

tl;dr Lin Jie didn't attack an infinite # of Spacetimes, he directly attacked Spacetime's primordial self, which is the source of all the infinite # of Spacetimes. Its an application of Ender's ability, not AP. The manhua doesn't explain this, but it would be disingenuous for me to endorse a low 2-C valuation while knowing what happened there.

From chapter 327.

Baphomet: Milady, that was the man that you offered a deal on a whim, right? I don't understand. Why would that Outer God be willing to lend its powers to a middle-aged man like him?

Solomon: Baphomet, do not forget that times have changed. We are past the era where Gods are lauded as the kings of the world. Besides, that Outer God is merely a pitiful existence sealed within the rifts of time and space. If it wishes to escape from that infinite loop, then it has no other choice but to develop its own faith.

ah alright, the fact this seems new to me means I probably didn't pay attention to that text.
That seems to be Void's dream world, not Lin Jie's.
after rereading that chapter your right, I'm buggin lol. So instead this will be dimensional storage like you mentioned before.
That's backwards. You're inferring that because his existence is abstract, he should have immortality, but what the wiki requires is feats of immortality to prove he qualifies as an abstract.

Either way, Lin Jie himself doesn't have any traits of an abstract, so it's pretty pointless. Adding an Ender key wouldn't help, because Ender also stops being abstract when he comes to the lower realm & takes human form. Only when the sword is in the higher realm, does it become a concept in the lower realm.

I will throw you a bone here, though. In chapter 358, Ender tells Celestial Demise that he is the cause and she's nothing but an effect, and threatens to turn her into scrap metal. What he's talking about doing there is using his concept/law. Celestial Demise is a magic artifact that has gained a spirit, but she was originally just a sword, forged out of mere metal like any other. What Ender was threatening to do is turn her back into the pile of ordinary metal scraps she was made out of. He can do this because he has power over causes, meaning he can undo effects. It's not obvious without the right context, but I could get behind using it for law/causality manipulation.

can't argue with that alright good point, Could I copy some of your 3rd paragraphs for causality/law manip?.
tl;dr Lin Jie didn't attack an infinite # of Spacetimes, he directly attacked Spacetime's primordial self, which is the source of all the infinite # of Spacetimes. Its an application of Ender's ability, not AP. The manhua doesn't explain this, but it would be disingenuous for me to endorse a low 2-C valuation while knowing what happened there.
alright, good to know.
Looking at the list with the changes, does everything appear to be in order given that we are both on good terms/arrangements?

Does the very fact that Lin Jie defeated the gods in the novel and that Dao Qing Zhao can destroy the concept of Destruction (quote from the Novel in fact, where it says that Dao Qing Zhao can destroy destruction itself) not give him the concept of damage?

“Worship. "Dong Yang said slowly: "Worship your brand new gods." ”

As soon as he finished speaking, a powerful spiritual force swept across the world. At this moment, everyone's eyes lost their focus. All creatures in the world bowed down in the direction of Dongyang. Whether it was ordinary people or superpowers, even SS-level superheroes lost themselves at this moment and bowed down in the direction of Dongyang. Bow down.

It is not only human beings who bow down, but every life
Fate, whether it was the animals in the zoo or the insects under the street lights, all bowed down to Dongyang at this moment.

“Let the lives of this world witness the birth of my God. "Dong Yang said to himself, and then he laughed wildly: "Hahahaha!" ! I finally saw it! I finally saw everything in this world. I have all the secrets of the world at my fingertips. I know every memory of life. Even the undead and those hidden in the world are thinking of me. Bow down, their memories, their secrets are clearly imprinted in my mind. ”

Dong Yang laughed more and more frantically: "And you, I finally found you. ”

Dongyang's voice seemed to have traveled through the whole world, through the entire time and space. Although the sound was not loud, it easily spread into a mysterious corner of the world, and even the stars began to vibrate in an instant.
2 Volume

“Worship. "Dong Yang said slowly: "Worship your brand new gods." ”

As soon as he finished speaking, a powerful spiritual force swept across the world. At this moment, everyone's eyes lost their focus. All creatures in the world bowed down in the direction of Dongyang. Whether it was ordinary people or superpowers, even SS-level superheroes lost themselves at this moment and bowed down in the direction of Dongyang. Bow down.

It is not only human beings who bow down, but every life
Fate, whether it was the animals in the zoo or the insects under the street lights, all bowed down to Dongyang at this moment.

“Let the lives of this world witness the birth of my God. "Dong Yang said to himself, and then he laughed wildly: "Hahahaha!" ! I finally saw it! I finally saw everything in this world. I have all the secrets of the world at my fingertips. I know every memory of life. Even the undead and those hidden in the world are thinking of me. Bow down, their memories, their secrets are clearly imprinted in my mind. ”

Dong Yang laughed more and more frantically: "And you, I finally found you. ”

Dongyang's voice seemed to have traveled through the whole world, through the entire time and space. Although the sound was not loud, it easily spread into a mysterious corner of the world, and even the stars began to vibrate in an instant.
2 Volume
manhua makes it seem like it was only the world, but actually across timelines and such, wow. but what is this for?

Dong Yang can control god-level characters. And also makes the stars "vibrate". The feat itself is needed only for the context of the second form of the sword, where Lin Jie erases all the stars in the universe.

Dong Yang can control god-level characters. And also makes the stars "vibrate". The feat itself is needed only for the context of the second form of the sword, where Lin Jie erases all the stars in the universe.

Yeah we can use this for novel profile since we can't added this on his manhua one.

Please do not try to make a novel profile without at least consulting someone who can actually read it first. Because what you're saying definitely did not happen. The world and the stars were not destroyed at all, Dong Yang just couldn't see them anymore, because he was caught in Zero's technique... it's just the same as what happens in the comic. It's easy to mistake metaphor for fact when reading MTL, so be cautious.

Doubt should also be cast on the rest. Dong Yang thinks he has controlled everything, knows everything, and become God, but the truth is he's a small fry who is in over his head. He has no awareness of the existence of Earth's holy lands, the three realms, or the civilizations of the universe beyond the moon. Speaking of which, even if Dong Yang could influence the stars of the night sky, that isn't the same as influencing the stars in outer space... the appearance of Earth's sky is mystical and not only physical, there's a clear example in the twelfth volume, and elsewhere too. In Zero's evaluation Dong Yang's strength is less than Kakaso's (an alien captain from the tenth volume), and Kakaso can't even bring down the moon, god forbid the stars.

LN boi said this

Please do not try to make a novel profile without at least consulting someone who can actually read it first. Because what you're saying definitely did not happen. The world and the stars were not destroyed at all, Dong Yang just couldn't see them anymore, because he was caught in Zero's technique... it's just the same as what happens in the comic. It's easy to mistake metaphor for fact when reading MTL, so be cautious.

Doubt should also be cast on the rest. Dong Yang thinks he has controlled everything, knows everything, and become God, but the truth is he's a small fry who is in over his head. He has no awareness of the existence of Earth's holy lands, the three realms, or the civilizations of the universe beyond the moon. Speaking of which, even if Dong Yang could influence the stars of the night sky, that isn't the same as influencing the stars in outer space... the appearance of Earth's sky is mystical and not only physical, there's a clear example in the twelfth volume, and elsewhere too. In Zero's evaluation Dong Yang's strength is less than Kakaso's (an alien captain from the tenth volume), and Kakaso can't even bring down the moon, god forbid the stars.

LN boi said this
Alright

Only it's a pity that the novel indicates that the fight was in the starry sky. It's a pity that in Manhua Lin Jie destroyed Mars using the second form of the sword. Here in the anime, the starry sky was shown differently and there it was more of a space with a starry background. Whereas in Manhua, just the space is dark. From this it turns out that it was either a battle in the mental world of Dung Yang (for which there are no prerequisites) or that there are other events in the battle in Manhua

Only it's a pity that the novel indicates that the fight was in the starry sky. It's a pity that in Manhua Lin Jie destroyed Mars using the second form of the sword. Here in the anime, the starry sky was shown differently and there it was more of a space with a starry background. Whereas in Manhua, just the space is dark. From this it turns out that it was either a battle in the mental world of Dung Yang (for which there are no prerequisites) or that there are other events in the battle in Manhua

Seriously? The fight proceeds and ends the same way, that is not to say that the comic adapts every detail exactly as the novel describes, such as how far into the sky they were. The point is that there were no major differences in what happened, like the universe getting destroyed. I didn't think I would have to spell that out.

Also, nothing says Mars was destroyed in the comic. In the animation it's shown to be a near-earth asteroid that is destroyed.

Said the LN boi

I've been meaning to remove the Mars thing from the Profile cause it's too small to be Mars and the Akarin speed feat is inaccurate iirc

My two cents but what are you talking about regarding the starry sky stuff? Lin Jie and Dong Yang fought out in the open in the Manhua in which Dong Yang did the mind control on the whole Planet and Dong Yang can't access Lin Jie's mind, unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying

It is unknown how high. But at least the 50 kilometer giant from Dong Yang's mental projection is not visible from there. I didn't really mean that the battle destroys the universe, but that Lin Jie destroys all the stars in the universe during the battle, or at least part of it. It is not entirely correct to compare animation and manhua because anime is the third canon in which the starry sky almost appears in the description in the novella. I wanted to explain the destruction of the stars by the fact that the battle took place in Dong Yang's mind, so such achievements do not contradict anything and do not refute anything, but there are no prerequisites for this. About Akarina and the early chapters of the hero. If we use the information from the Novel for profiles, we will get that all the characters, starting with the bespectacled man, can react to a near light attack. For the bullets that were during the battle in the peach orchard had a light speed according to the instructions many times because they were accelerated through the physical process.

It is unknown how high. But at least the 50 kilometer giant from Dong Yang's mental projection is not visible from there. I didn't really mean that the battle destroys the universe, but that Lin Jie destroys all the stars in the universe during the battle, or at least part of it. It is not entirely correct to compare animation and manhua because anime is the third canon in which the starry sky almost appears in the description in the novella. I wanted to explain the destruction of the stars by the fact that the battle took place in Dong Yang's mind, so such achievements do not contradict anything and do not refute anything, but there are no prerequisites for this. About Akarina and the early chapters of the hero. If we use the information from the Novel for profiles, we will get that all the characters, starting with the bespectacled man, can react to a near light attack. For the bullets that were during the battle in the peach orchard had a light speed according to the instructions many times because they were accelerated through the physical process.

Give me the Chinese excerpts for all of these and the Chapters (source) if you can

693892888584781835.webp

I need to read the context of the stuff you're talking about cause I haven't read the Novel

Either way, unless you get the feats properly translated and not by MTL, I doubt it can be used in the Novel Profile cause it's MTL after all

Is English your 2nd/3rd/etc. language cause it's kinda difficult to make use of what you're conveying

I wanted to explain the destruction of the stars by the fact that the battle took place in Dong Yang's mind, so such achievements do not contradict anything and do not refute anything, but there are no prerequisites for this.

There is no evidence that this is the case, nor is there any need for this to be the case. The fight took place in the sky far above H-City, and no stars were destroyed.

<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769704228713005096/1002672396496539678/Capture.JPG>

This is the passage in question. Underlined in blue is confirmation that what's being described is a matter of Dong Yang's perception. Underlined in red is that Lin Jie also disappeared (same word used 消失), so unless you mean to say that Lin Jie was also destroyed in this moment, the stars weren't destroyed either.

Morever, as any reader of the series would know, this kind of description appears in almost every fight in the series, and is not evidence of taking place in a mental world. When Lin Jie uses Qing Xuanzi's sword techniques, from the perspective of the onlooker, the world appears to fade to black, and only his sword can be seen. This same effect even happens when he uses Judgement earlier in the fight against Dong Yang, without any permanent impact on the surroundings:

<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769704228713005096/1002674962357833728/Capture.JPG>

Another example from volume 3:

<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769704228713005096/1002676448089342003/Capture.JPG>

Another example from volume 7:

<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769704228713005096/1002678407957594252/Capture.JPG>

...I could go on, these scenes are everywhere. Lin Jie used Redemption on Dong Yang, and on Dong Yang only, and he briefly lost consciousness. His defeat is just like in the comic. Nothing extraordinary happened. You seem to have misread many things.

LN boi not me also I agree the OP

Back