• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Return Lin Jie Teir Upgrade 4-C/High and Fate Manipulation

The Manwhua Series, Hero? I Quit that long time ago, on Lin Jie profile he is only Planet level but is well above that and should be placed at High 4-C and Fate Manipulation should be added not only Resistance.

In Chapter 226, While Lin Jin (Zero) fighting Warland Emperor In Space he took out his Ender Sword which he used the 5th Form " End of all Things" In text said he destroy all star space which would include large and small stars. Also says Ender sword can Destroy Fate I'm dark smoke.

Now these Scans and Including 1 Above Prove Lin Jie should have Fate
Manpiulation as he already has Resistance on his Vsb Profile.

Monk says Thirteen has Misfortune in his live cause he did something bad in his past and how his destiny is controlled and he's an chess-peice.And Monk Countines to say he can seek help from people who can overturn this chess board in translation to his Destiny/Fate. Which he says only two people into his world which includes Lin Jie (Zero) and Dao Qi Zhan.
Monks says Lin Jie able to change his friend (Thirteen) Misfortune that he has in his life. Explain his destiny is controlled and only 2 people who are Lin jie and Dao Qi Zhan.

Second Scan to prove His Fate Manipulation.Lin Jie has a weapon called Spatial Diviner was created by Fu Xi to use this to understand heaven using the principle "10 directions" which in legends is 4 cardinals directions , life,death,past,present which he controls.More Context said by Author at end of Chapter , Notes and Annoucments.

In text said he destroy all star space which would include large and small stars. Also says Ender sword can Destroy Fate I'm dark smoke

It just says "the stars"

Agree with the rest

Huh, there's Lin jie here, nice

Although, Lin jie haven't shown any feats in destroying stars yet, the closest thing we got right now is he destroying asteroids

The rest seems fine

Huh, there's Lin jie here, nice

Although, Lin jie haven't shown any feats in destroying stars yet, the closest thing we got right now is he destroying asteroids

The rest seems fine
Plus we obviously don't cause it main focus was on Warland Emepror

Um, please fix your grammar? I can't read it...
My bad , what I was trying to say was one of Ender sword abilites or attack was destroying stars as it says they explode and why we don't see it being done is because the main focus in this arc was killing Warland Emperor.But this big attack by my knowledge would destroy stars around his area atleast.

Neutral on attack potency stuff, agree with ability addition.
I know i don't have more feats on defending him destroying this star.But it say in text his ability/attack kills main Villian which is Warland Emepror and around him stars are destroyed by this power put out

My bad , what I was trying to say was one of Ender sword abilites or attack was destroying stars as it says they explode and why we don't see it being done is because the main focus in this arc was killing Warland Emperor.But this big attack by my knowledge would destroy stars around his area atleast.
Okay, much thanks for fixing your grammar, now i can read it

Well sadly there's not much else of destruction Lin Jie cause since the destruction of the stars itself is mot apparent, so i'll go neutral, leaning toward disagreeing to the ap but accept the rest

Okay, much thanks for fixing your grammar, now i can read it

Well sadly there's not much else of destruction Lin Jie cause since the destruction of the stars itself is mot apparent, so i'll go neutral, leaning toward disagreeing to the ap but accept the rest

Okay looking through my scan there another feat showing Lin jie taking head on a Star Destroyer Cannon used by the Mecha Robot. In Chapter 343 in this arc Lin jie is fighting this Mecha and which the Mecha trying to Catch Pandora a girl who a destructive force to the whole solar system.Through this fight Lin jie pushes this Mecha Robot to his limit. When this happens Mehca Robot say he has to use his Ultimate Move on him the "Star Destroyer Cannon". As he use this move Lin jie pulls our his Youei Stick and easily breaks/destroy it.

Okay looking through my scan there another feat showing Lin jie taking head on a Star Destroyer Cannon used by the Mecha Robot. In Chapter 343 in this arc Lin jie is fighting this Mecha and which the Mecha trying to Catch Pandora a girl who a destructive force to the whole solar system.Through this fight Lin jie pushes this Mecha Robot to his limit. When this happens Mehca Robot say he has to use his Ultimate Move on him the "Star Destroyer Cannon". As he use this move Lin jie pulls our his Youei Stick and easily breaks/destroy it.

Okay

First of all, that's a name move, NOT an actual star destroyer move, the fact it just a name move is from another dude (forgot his name sorry) says that he can vaporize a water body tens of kilometers away by said star destroyer, if it truly is a star destroyer then it can do MUCH more than vaporising tens of kilometers of water body

So ya need to find another good feat

Last edited:
Okay

First of all, that's a name move, NOT an actual star destroyer move, the fact it just a name move is from another dude (forgot his name sorry) says that he can vaporize a water body tens of kilometers away by said star destroyer, if it truly is a star destroyer then it can do MUCH more than vaporising tens of kilometers of water body

So ya need to find another good feat
Had a feeling this was gonna come up😅.Well ima just stick with my original scan on this topic

Had a feeling this was gonna come up😅.Well ima just stick with my original scan on this topic
Sincerely, i reread the chapter and it says it destroy stars only at his chanting, not from other people's claim

If it's from other's claim that his ender can destroy star then sure, but if not then it's a tough luck to bump Lin Jie to 4-C

Also, the scan is a bit blurry

Sincerely, i reread the chapter and it says it destroy stars only at his chanting, not from other people's claim

If it's from other's claim that his ender can destroy star then sure, but if not then it's a tough luck to bump Lin Jie to 4-C

There no way there can be any other claim cause they was fighting in space outside earth only them two. Plus Ender sword is only a projection /invisible as it exist in another Realm so not everyone can see it ,only about few people shown in the manwhua so far,not even Warland Emperor. And if its from his chanting that proves one of Ender abilites can destroy stars.

So what I provide to attack ur claim are ur leaning towards agreeing with me now?

I know i don't have more feats on defending him destroying this star.But it say in text his ability/attack kills main Villian which is Warland Emepror and around him stars are destroyed by this power put out
I don't follow this series, I'm not an expert in rate the attack potency, so I think would better to waiting for the right person for it

1st - That quote is apparently a Poem for Ender
2nd - The part about Lin Jie and Dao Qi Zhan is apparently about their strength of being able to single-handedly overtake the Gods
3rd - The usage of the Spatial Diviner is apparently like a compass, and not literally Fate Manipulation

The pictures below are people who are experts of the Series itself as they've read the Novel for the Series while I haven't

vCheQAy.png

TlBO8Hd.png

Last edited:
1st - That quote is apparently a Poem for Ender
2nd - The part about Lin Jie and Dao Qi Zhan is apparently about their strength of being able to single-handedly overtake the Gods
3rd - The usage of the Spatial Diviner is apparently like a compass, and not literally Fate Manipulation

The pictures below are people who are experts of the Series itself as they've read the Novel for the Series while I haven't

vCheQAy.png

TlBO8Hd.png
Ah alright can't really argue with novel reader since I'm not there yet I guess I'll concede for now. Also btw could u ask him where i could read the novel?

Ah alright can't really argue with novel reader since I'm not there yet I guess I'll concede for now. Also btw could u ask him where i could read the novel?
You mean the ENG TL or the OG CN Text?

There’s no ENG TL so you mean CN right?

Back