• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago: Lin Jie Revision

First, yes, everything that I have described with the exception of the kingdom of Lin Jie is up to Volume 19.
About the second one.
There are two options both of them are not very.
The first site without advertising, but covering only the original, there is no official chapter numbering so that you will have to watch and follow the numbering of chapters yourself and use Google translator. The second one is more bad.
A site with advertising, but with all the chapters existing at the moment, as in the previous version, the chapters are shot down.

First, yes, everything that I have described with the exception of the kingdom of Lin Jie is up to Volume 19.
About the second one.
There are two options both of them are not very.
The first site without advertising, but covering only the original, there is no official chapter numbering so that you will have to watch and follow the numbering of chapters yourself and use Google translator. The second one is more bad.
A site with advertising, but with all the chapters existing at the moment, as in the previous version, the chapters are shot down.
sorry to ask but could u spefically give the volume which it talks about it since i been reading the manga and just started the ln in vol 19. the two options were they the links u sent before?.

No, I didn't mean that until Volume 19, everything I said would be. It's just that all these two achievements were shown back in the first appearance of the sword during the arch of Alternative lines of the future. I can immediately throw off the site chapter and description

No, I didn't mean that until Volume 19, everything I said would be. It's just that all these two achievements were shown back in the first appearance of the sword during the arch of Alternative lines of the future. I can immediately throw off the site chapter and description
Alright, btw who was this Emperor u talked about did he have a name?.slide da rest

There is nothing more to discuss in essence. It remains only for the admins to approve the stats and that's it.
Yeah bro I put it in content revision promotion thread and still not reply. Is there anyway else I could contact them admins

@Dark_heroes , remeber in the story it talks about the starlight of dawn, which represent fate and miracles. And how the author said the person who gained this was a vampire in another story called Villan? I Quit That A Long Time Ago(not the exact name actually). So my main point was a few days i found a story called "I’m Really Not The Demon God’s Lackey" and im pretty sure they share same universe as they both have the exact same name "Lin jie" and i got a few spoilers and after reading like 50 chapters hes view as like a Omnipotent/Omniscience guy but misunderstood in the story by character's. What do you think?.

No, because the authors are different and the author of the hero is busy writing a prequel.Although for a novel, such a novel, thank you, maybe I'll read it somehow (whimper, considering how much I took on the burden of curatorship, it will be hard)

No, because the authors are different and the author of the hero is busy writing a prequel.Although for a novel, such a novel, thank you, maybe I'll read it somehow (whimper, considering how much I took on the burden of curatorship, it will be hard)
Np

Back