• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here we go again: 1-A Ichiban downgrade, the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't what they are saying. It's not even a debate here.

They aren't talking about hierarchy but awareness.

I do understand what you’re saying, though. The only ones given an incarnation in the Law of Identity’s world are you and me. Wouldn’t incarnation be the best term for being equal concepts before the creator? So in your world, the people inside are equally given an incarnation.”
There is only Akuto and hiroshi for the world and fiction of tloi. The dream hierarchy is a fiction under tloi's fiction limited to Akuto's world.

There is only Akuto and hiroshi for the world and fiction of tloi. The dream hierarchy is a fiction under tloi's fiction limited to Akuto's world.
It's about individuality, not hierarchy.

I do understand what you’re saying, though. The only ones given an incarnation in the Law of Identity’s world are you and me. Wouldn’t incarnation be the best term for being equal concepts before the creator? So in your world, the people inside are equally given an incarnation.”
What is written here clearly shows that Akuto and hiroshi are above the dream hierarchy

according to what why is it about individuality?
The fact that what the discussion was about is the awareness of being fiction, and here it's just about how the "characters" of the Afterlife are all brought to the same level in a way.

The fact that what the discussion was about is the awareness of being fiction, and here it's just about how the "characters" of the Afterlife are all brought to the same level in a way.
makes it clear that they are not at the same level hiroshi?

Here's the part your sentences refers to:

“No, you wouldn’t have.” Akuto smiled too. “But we stand on the same stage. We’re probably the only ones who haven’t become a concept.”

“A concept?”

“You can’t understand someone’s personality just by looking at them, but now I can truly experience them. Even if other people’s reactions are mechanical in nature, we have no way of determining it. What resides within me right now may be the countless personalities of all existing people.”

“If a different object with the same name is placed in a box that only the individual can open, can conversation still be achieved?” asked Hiroshi. “If a foreign language dictionary has a sample greeting section and you communicate using that, can you still call it a conversation?”

Akuto looked amused.

“Yes. It definitely isn’t like you to respond like that.”

“While here, I am a synthesis of the concept of Brave,” explained Hiroshi with a grin.

“I see. So a concept is a concept.”

It's about personnality and self, nowhere is it related to any form of hierarchy and transcendance.

So basically the entire part you brought is unrelated to the tiering in any shape or form.
The things I brought show that no writer in the dream hierarchy is in the world of tloi, that is, Akuto> actually shows the dream hierarchy. In the world of tloi there are only Akuto and bouchiro.

The dream hierarchy and all the authors in it are under tloi's fiction, but Akuto and bouchiro are in tloi's fiction.

I proved that it was wrong and merely your headcanon by showing context already.

There's only one hierarchy, and both times Afterlife is put at the very bottom of it. I already explained how it was the case, and so far your only proof aren't talking about it and were out of context.

You say that the world of tloi is below the dream hierarchy, which is wrong, the world written by tloi, the greatest story writer, transcends the dream hierarchy tloi <you say dream hierarchy, literally, tloi's world cannot be in a lower dimension than the dream hierarchy

where do you not understand this? tloi transcends the dream hierarchy and the stories he writes carry a much higher dimensional density than the dream hierarchy. hence the dimensional transcendence of tloi's world> dream hierarchy

I'm really wondering if you tried to read what I said at this point. Since you somehow came to the conclusion that I said there's one hierarchy above another, despite only one existing.

TLOI world/story= everything, hierarchy included.
TLOI herself is obviously above it.

However Afterlife is flat out stated to be at the bottom of the hierarchy, merely being the next dream/system.

where do you not understand this? tloi transcends the dream hierarchy and the stories he writes carry a much higher dimensional density than the dream hierarchy. hence the dimensional transcendence of tloi's world> dream hierarchy
I agree with what they say I did not see a mistake

Also just realised you actually use story density as a transcendance argument.

It isn't. It was established in the previous thread already and there's no meaning going back to it'

I agree with what they say I did not see a mistake
So inventing a relationship with a second hierarchy, with out of context scans (as proved a bit before) and using story density (which has already been accepted as mere awareness/character complexity) is no mistake?
Would be glad to hear whar qualify as one, then.

I'm really wondering if you tried to read what I said at this point. Since you somehow came to the conclusion that I said there's one hierarchy above another, despite only one existing.

TLOI world/story= everything, hierarchy included.
TLOI herself is obviously above it.

However Afterlife is flat out stated to be at the bottom of the hierarchy, merely being the next dream/system.
If it were, only Akuto and bouchiro would not be found in the identity law world. Are you seriously ignoring that? Nobody in the infinite dream hierarchy can exist in this area, but you say Akuto and hiroshi exist? Can you explain the logic of this to me? Akuto and hiroshi are in the first step of the dream hierarchy, but the infinite-dimensional story writers are also not the awareness they are in, you say? How many times will I announce that no writer in the dream hierarchy has ever been in the world of tloi? Do you read the things I wrote?

If it were, only Akuto and bouchiro would not be found in the identity law world. Are you seriously ignoring that? Nobody in the infinite dream hierarchy can exist in this area, but you say Akuto and hiroshi exist? Can you explain the logic of this to me? Akuto and hiroshi are in the first step of the dream hierarchy, but the infinite-dimensional story writers are also not the awareness they are in, you say? How many times will I announce that no writer in the dream hierarchy has ever been in the world of tloi? Do you read the things I wrote?
Dude, your proofs are out of context scans and headcanons.

TLOI created everything. Everyone is in TLOI's big story. What matters is awareness.

You are saying that there is nothing to show that they are transcending the hierarchy. but in fact they are said to be superior to all the characters in the hierarchy. There is no one but Akuto and bouchiro. In the world of identity law, this includes the infinite author with an infinite hierarchy.

As for now, i think the reasoning of YuriAkuto is better and he have feat that backup what he tell
So does it make sense for you to have 3-dimensional Akuto and bouchiro where an infinite-dimensional story writer cannot be found in the dream hierarchy, and becomes a concept?

You are saying that there is nothing to show that they are transcending the hierarchy. but in fact they are said to be superior to all the characters in the hierarchy. There is no one but Akuto and bouchiro. In the world of identity law, this includes the infinite author with an infinite hierarchy.
Again, that is a headcanon. Characters flat out said the exaxt opposite.

The hierarchy having "dreamers" is just a image btw. Akuto couldnt even create a 2-A Multiverse

So does it make sense for you to have 3-dimensional Akuto and bouchiro where an infinite-dimensional story writer cannot be found in the dream hierarchy, and becomes a concept?
There's no infinite-dimensionnal writer. Again, that's your headcanon.

Also Akuto litteraly called the Afterlife 3 dimensional, so there's this.

Also I already explained how you absolutely don't understand the whole concept part.

"Rejecting all but the Law of Identity would leave yourself facing the one Law of Identity all alone. That would be one origin. It was possible the one having the dream lived in a world that was itself the dream of someone in another world that was again someone else’s dream, but even if that chain continued back infinitely, one specific origin could be found by facing that one Law of Identity."

Are you skipping the individuals in the infinite chain of dreams here, even the highest links of this chain cannot be found in that world?

There is an individual in every chain described. and the other is higher dimensional than the previous one and it goes on forever. so this article already supports infinite dimensional characters because Akuto is higher than all the links of the chain.

"Rejecting all but the Law of Identity would leave yourself facing the one Law of Identity all alone. That would be one origin. It was possible the one having the dream lived in a world that was itself the dream of someone in another world that was again someone else’s dream, but even if that chain continued back infinitely, one specific origin could be found by facing that one Law of Identity."

Are you skipping the individuals in the infinite chain of dreams here, even the highest links of this chain cannot be found in that world?
It's just what would make TLOI 1-A.

Also I already included this in the OP. Assuming you read it, you should know thqt it is about what would be beyond the Afterlife.

Seriously, you should just let better debatters, with constructed arguments defend the verse for you. And it's not even for joking.

There is an individual in every chain described. and the other is higher dimensional than the previous one and it goes on forever. so this article already supports infinite dimensional characters because Akuto is higher than all the links of the chain.
This chain is meant to be what's above Akuto/the Afterlife. It nukes your own point.

And again, I proved it in the OP.

So unless you can actually bring something not already "debunked", it won't add more as of now.

this is like telling on a wall. Anyway, I wrote what I will write on the subject. whatever I say, whatever I do, you repeat the same things, and you call the things I say head Canon, so all I do is the interpretation of the context, just like you do what I tell someone who is not willing to understand

this is like telling on a wall. Anyway, I wrote what I will write on the subject. whatever I say, whatever I do, you repeat the same things, and you call the things I say head Canon, so all I do is the interpretation of the context, just like you do what I tell someone who is not willing to understand
I call them so because none of your scan were in relation to what you were supposed to show.
You took out of context scans about individuality, concept, etc... And denying it isn't even possible at that point, since I brought context to prove so.

Anyway, you never answered my points or did it without proof/right scans. So I'll wait for someone who can explain their point in a structured way.

I continue further I write that they are not out of context, but you decide what is out of context. you claim that your comment is correct and correct, and what I say does not show it. But these are all you need to see what your claims people or staff will say, so I don't want to respond to this discussion any more until the administration joins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back