• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Henry vs Tharja

Before this really goes anywhere, I should leave a few opinions of mine about the matchup

I don't see Henry actually going all "lol die" on Tharja, but I also see Tharja having trouble actually cursing Henry and deflecting or dispelling Henry's curses, as she needed help to dispell a curse in their A support, and Henry then proceeded to send it back to the caster by himself, I also see Henry having a much easier time with deflecting and dispelling.

I don't really know how Tharja's charms would effect the battle, though

I mean the charms that help against misfortune, they were only described, so there's no showings for what they really do

Siding with Henry, as his affinity with Curses seems to surpass Tharja's and he has always been perceived and considered far stronger than a normal mage. Plus even if Henry is losing, he can use his time manipulation to temporarily heal his own body, or he could just transfer himself into Tharja's body and live on inside of that (He can be seen switching bodies in his support with Sumia iirc).

Henry and Tharja's supports blatantly point out how Henry is superior (it's even clear in their C Support)

But I gotta say, that's not how the time spell works on a person, it puts them into a time loop

@PaChi we also need a Sephiran profile; he's apparently even more haxed/powerful than the Black Knight. Same Nigh-Invulnerability hax ability and Nihil, but he's also got probability manipulation.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@PaChi we also need a Sephiran profile; he's apparently even more haxed/powerful than the Black Knight. Same Nigh-Invulnerability hax ability and Nihil, but he's also got probability manipulation.
I take we'd give him two keys? Sephiran (aka chancellor) and Lehran (aka Laguz?)

Maybe, though not sure what other abilities Lehran would have. Though, he did fuse Ashera and Yune together to revive Ashunera in the true ending.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Maybe, though not sure what other abilities Lehran would have. Though, he did fuse Ashera and Yune together to revive Ashunera in the true ending.
Lehran as in prior to becoming Sephiran. The average heron powers and transformation.

PaChi2 said:
Oi. We need a Hardin profile.
I want to make Emperor Hardin vs Zelgius...
Hardin wins whether Hardin or Zelgius initiates combat. The minor stat advantage and Black Luna aren't enough to handle the color difference.

Not the FEH versions, the actual canon characters

I'm going to say right now that nobody wins

tfw you think your thread got revived but it was actually the derail that got revived ƒÖâ

Back