• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Henry vs Garfield

How do you know it works the same way in Henry's verse as Earthbounds? That's just cross scaling unless you have proof of it being described as or being shown to work the same.

Because it's a direct reference to it.

In fact, once you use the PSI option, it always makes the enemy cry.

Look, that's just another wincon he has here. The other is just taking out whatever tools he has

I mean...I dunno Garfield still has a hell of a lot of regen so I doubt that means much unless it obliterated him totally and completely

Mm, fair enough.

also I think if Garfield sees Henry coming for an attack (he can read thoughts), he can stomp time or mind manipulate him or something

Mind Manipulation is pretty weak here, not gonna lie. Time stop is a good argument I guess....

I'll vote for Henry via abilities that are actually useful here and more equipments.

More equipments doesn't help much when Garfield has a time stop that Henry can't get past though right? Odds are with Henry's bad luck he'd pick the wrong one anyways.

Okay but that's only if he picks the right thing. Like I said with his bad luck he might not pick the right choice, or PK Flash just isn't gonna kill.

And what stops him from changing that thought necessary for PK Flash?

His "bad" luck is something that's actually variable (whether being good or bad. I mean, sometimes he can pick the right choice at times, his intellect can probably be upp'd more as he was able to steal a diamond, infiltrate an airshape as the us government thought his skills would come useful against the Toppat Clan, etc. He overall managed a lot in his time, his "luck" isn't all bad.

I mean, all Garf is doing (as this could probably connect with the scenario that is given) is likely telling Henry to give him some lasagna (which sounds like telepathy in a way).

Erm, I don't think all of his stuff is thought based.

An addition, it's just think vs think in which case you guys are assuming that Garfs would do it first.

But, how would Garf know Henry's ability right off the bat?

oh, my bad.

But like, it isn't passive or anything and it's activated, yes? So, wouldn't PK Flash be the first one to release here?

I honestly don't know. I don't know too much about those specific powers but you may gotta ask someone more knowledgeable

Back