• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Henry vs Garfield

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Both are 9-B.

Speed Equal.

Henry has all his gadgets.

Garfield is a bit angry because Henry stole his lasagna.

Win via KO, BFR, incap or death.

Who wins?

Stickman: 1

Lasagna: 3

Inconclusive: 0

Henrysand
-MFW

Following. This may be a bit difficult to determine 'cause I doubt Garfield would immediately kick him into next week or something

Actually does Henry have a way to get past that regen?

Only thing I can think is portal gun or maybe trapping Garfield in a forcefield bubble but that second one sounds highly unlikely

Actually, I dunno if he can bypass it with that variable luck.

Just wait until James Bond is pit against em.

I think that he could BFR Garfield with the portal gun if it's night time tho, he could shoot the cat to the moon.

True. I dunno if he'd go for that on the fly though. It's honestly hard to determine what he'd go for.

Considering that he's normally limited in options...yeah. We could technically take what he'd go to in a combat situation, however. There are a few situations in the game where he has to fight and we can take those as example. The point is he does have a wincon, maybe two by trapping garfield in a forcefiled

I'd personally say Garfield could definitely yeet him into next week before Henry would honk about portal-ing Garfield to the moon, however.

Actually, if that happened, I'd see this:

Garfield yeets Henry into next week

See ya next week, Henry!

Alright, since Stickman has win conditions it isn't a stomp. However, I find it much more likely that Garfield yeets him into next week before he can do that.

Thus, I vote for Garfield

Most likely.

He did that once to Odie

and Odie was just being kind of annoying to him and not even trying to fight

Let it be known that Christian warped reality around himself just to laugh at my misery.

just because of this I'm doing The Stranger vs. Garfield on FC/OC

I feel Bond sadly guns the cat down.

Wait. Cat.

Garfield might win.

Also, you have that? Which match, Tom or the clown?

>Garfield is 9-B

>Bond is 9-B

Finally, a match that will cause a clash of two entirely different types of characters for their tier.

Uuuuh probably whatever he thinks would make the situation better.

He doesn't have a lot that's help him win though

Okay. Well, I sorta answered that with that we don't know much what Henry'd start with.

Does that work?

Ehhhghg, sorta

I guess it's just whatever he has in store for him, or whatever seems most appropriate within the situation which is shown throughout the series. So, uh, perhaps he would start with that? Or OHK with PK Flash?

Garf has no resistance to any of those abilities, and thinking is more faster than kicking.

Yes, he has Psionic powers like Ness.

Though he only demonstrated Flash, which can OHK or other status effect can appear such making enemies cry or make them feel strange or become numb.

Back