• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Henry Stickmin vs Jesus turned into a stick figure

Hey this was posted in the wrong subforum, the subforum for Fanfic or original characters ala FCOC Wiki. I have since moved it to the appropriate subforum.

Yoooo i didn't know second coming got that sweet reality equalization and got tier 7.

Anyway, he is 9-A physically, high 7-A+ via heat vision , while henry is low 7-C, 7-A+ with explosives he needs to set up all at once, pretty sure this key of henry will simple rush the target instead of using gadgets outside of his cyberbody.

If second coming starts with heat vision, he one shoots, if he doesn't, henry one shots.

Yoooo i didn't know second coming got that sweet reality equalization and got tier 7.

Anyway, he is 9-A physically, high 7-A+ via heat vision , while henry is low 7-C, 7-A+ with explosives he needs to set up all at once, pretty sure this key of henry will simple rush the target instead of using gadgets outside of his cyberbody.

If second coming starts with heat vision, he one shoots, if he doesn't, henry one shots.
But how fast is his heat vision?

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp since Second Coming doesn't have a way to properly beat Henry due to his retries.

Back