• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help with ATSV Calc

Anthropophobicc

They/Them
I was wondering how much it would take for this feat to be pulled off. So far I got the height, width, and I used steel as the material.

Height - 3084 ft.
Width - 2590 ft.

Steel weighs 490 lbs. per cubic foot

The tiny tiny white dot is Hobie, who's been stated to be around 6'4. Every pixel would then be 76 inches, right?
rSKYNH5.png

The tiny tiny white dot is Hobie, who's been stated to be around 6'4. Every pixel would then be 76 inches, right?
Yeah that seems about right
However i think you should adjust the width a little bit, it seems like you're including part of the other side of the building

Following. I definitely think this could at the very least be a support feat, and could very well establish the durability of webs outside of LS.

Back