• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help wanted.....please.

Yeah, but nobody says they're "watching" a song

HA! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Seriously though. It is a great movie. Watch it. All of you. Like right now.

Eh, not up to me to judge people's personal tastes.

You might be surprised though.

Eh, the discussion isn't really important, its just the opening message I want everyone to see

Go to Edit, (Not Classic Editor) and then go to source mode, then scroll down to the bottom and delete all of the useless categories

Your welcome.

I got this:

Hi Uselessnoob245,

Threaded forums aren't available as a feature any longer, and only wikis that have been using them historically still have them now. It's really not possible to turn on forums on any community that doesn't already have them.

Your community could use wiki-style forums instead, if the lack of Wikitext is what is making Discussions so hard for you to use: https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Wiki-style_forums

In the long term, Discussions will have topics as a way to tag a conversation with a specific article and link them that way. We've also recently improved the way you can create links in Discussions, so it's easier to connect a conversation there with specific wiki content. See more on that here: https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions#Links

Perhaps that helps a little?

All the best,

Eva Niroomand

NO

p NO
w fandom.com

Wikia, Inc.
NO

Identifier Number: NO
President and Interim CEO: NO

Okay, so I looked into it, and while it does seem kinda broken still... It's not that bad. Sure, the lack of boards is really annoying, and it might get pretty cluttered with all of the vs threads, but the overall function of these discussions is pretty much... the same.

IDK though, it's just my opinion from looking at it for just 5 minutes, and it would likely change if I used it more often for longer periods of time

Back