• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help wanted.....please.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
So ummm, yeah, I've been removing alot of categories from pages recently, and I've only scratched the surface. I've been doing my best but there is only so much that one person can do, and I require help, I'm kinda overworking myself and I don't think thats good. If I could get so much as one Admin to help out that would make my job so much easier, I'm literally the only Admin doing this right now, actually, you don't even have to be an Admin or even a Mod to help.

Please help.

(If this message was incomprehinsible its probably due to the fact that I'm tired rn)

Screenshot (42)

Sorry for the inconveniances I may have caused you, I know it can be hard, but its getting hard on me and I'm incredibly exhausted

MLPlover2011 said:
I might remove all the makes A look like B categories if I see some
Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated

I maybe would remove spam categories so I could make up for the bad streak like the spectral destroyers and the badges spam, I'm gonna overwork myself for the Night, ******* hell

Also, I also want to bring up the fact that there are still pages in the uncategorized pages category (pages that had all of its categories removed by Copebot) that still need categories (please remember to remove the category from the page if it has already been categorized)

BTW @crabwhale since I'm not really a "page-surfer", I don't really know what pages have spam categories or not, so I instead have to rely of a user's goodwill to add the category Category:pages with category spam to pages that have category spam so Copebot can deal with them. But, since it deletes all of the categories, I feel that people haven't been adding that category for that reason. This also means that I haven't been really checking these pages recently with Copebot soo...

Crabwhale said:
Wait a minute, wasn't Copebot dealing with that?
What Copetan said

MLPlover2011 said:
Ikereviews said:
I added categories to all of my pages
Just don't add any Makes A look like B categories
Thank you for being helpful, I very much appreciate it

Uselessnoob245 said:
I've contacted FANDOM and they responded. They added Badges but not Fourms sadly.....
?

Uselessnoob245 said:
I've contacted FANDOM and they responded. They added Badges but not Fourms sadly.....
Wait what?

What do you mean?

Whats the difference?

Uselessnoob245 said:
I've contacted FANDOM to add Forums into Godmodes again. As hard as it can be, I put a big reason. I won't do it a 4th time
FANDOM is deleting forums in every wiki, eventually joke battles is gonna lose them too probably

hell if i know, max linked me to this post from fandom that came out a while ago, it said something about forums not being mobile friendly enough

Sorry for not responding much. I was watching Pretty Woman.

God, that song is going to be stuck in my head forever.

Crabwhale said:
Sorry for not responding much. I was watching Pretty Woman.
God, that song is going to be stuck in my head forever.
What song?

He said he was watching it, not listening to it, I assumed he was reffering to a TV Show/Movie and he was talking about a song from said TV Show/Movie

Yellowpig10 said:
hell if i know, max linked me to this post from fandom that came out a while ago, it said something about forums not being mobile friendly enough
Ikereivews actually can respond in forums despite mobile

Seol404 said:
He said he was watching it, not listening to it, I assumed he was reffering to a TV Show/Movie and he was talking about a song from said TV Show/Movie
Even then, you never heard about Pretty Woman?

Crabwhale said:
...Pretty Woman. It's a song too.
THEN WHY DID YOU SAY YOU WHERE WATCHING IT?

Back