• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed! Listing yourselves as knowledgeable members

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I would greatly appreciate if all longtime/experienced members of this forum who are genuinely knowledgeable enough about certain fictions to help out in content revisions threads write themselves down in the supporters/neutral/opponents sections of the relevant verse pages.

The members who are highly knowledgeable should also write themselves down in the knowledgeable members list for verses.

Members who are highly knowledgeable about the various concepts of explanation pages in our wiki should also write themselves down in our knowledgeable members list for wiki terminology

We also need to clean away the accounts that have been inactive in both our wiki and this forum for more than a year from all of those lists, but that is a task that is likely best left to another revisions thread, and volunteers from our content moderators and reliable experienced members.

Last edited:
if this was made thanks to the comments i said in the I/O thread then sorry for that
only verse i have somewhat good knowledge of is the one punch man verse manga wise

It was not. I had planned to do this project for a while.

You can create a new section in our knowledgeable members list for verses if you wish, but it has to be placed in exact alphabetic order.

No, I mean, a verse that doesn't have a verse page, only character pages

Well, you can either create a new verse page for it, and add yourself to that, or create a new section for it in the knowledgeable members list, or both in combination.

I agree we should have a decent number of people on the knowledgeable members list. I have also noticed that it's likely a lot of verses are missing, since the likes of Fortnite was missing when I last checked (I since added it).

I can't really do much more than I have personally, since I've added myself to the list already for verses I know, and I also make it a task to add verses I've created to the list.

Tbh,I think this thread or people who would like to add themselves to knowledge members list should be staff's and many normal members verified by staff's e.g Yuri, Kl01 and so on.

Well, it should be fine as long as they are experienced longtime members who know what they are doing.

It's better that way before members all start adding their names to the knowledge members list when I'm sure most aren't but just join cause it's their favourite verse or so.

We also need to clean away the accounts that have been inactive in both our wiki and this forum for more than a year from all of those lists, but that is a task that is likely best left to another revisions thread, and volunteers from our content moderators and reliable experienced members.
I've been trying to keep up on this on my own time so there is no worry. Anyone can check on my progress on things here.

Idk if I qualify as knowledgable for honkai impact, I did provide a ton of scans and info and what not for the verse but at the same time I never calced anything because I have bad luck with getting CRTs and calcs looked at

I added myself as supporter of Arifureta, I have done various crt to it and plan to do more after I catch again the current translation, Pegasus also can confirm that I indeed know about it.

And there are also another verse that I would like to add myself but currently I'm rereading the novel to make various things to the verse so until then I'm gonna abstain from add me.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

What exactly qualifies as knowledgeable?
I've been hesitant to add myself to any lists because I'm not sure if I'm considered "knowledgeable" or not.

Ummm, I did the thread for High 7-A MCU. Also worked on the DCEU's downgrade, twice. Did only the Doom Patrol CRT for DC Comics, as well as Bungou Stray Dogs Upgrade thread and currently doing Record Of Ragnarok.

I am knowledgeable on many verses here, but mostly comics and stuff. I am going to add myself to Marvel, DC, Valiant, and other publishers. I am also pretty knowledgeable when it comes to power rangers comics, so should add to that too.

Since Boom Studios don't have a page anymore, I should create verse pages for some stories like Irredeemable (which I am planning to revise soon).

Also pretty knowledgeable on tons of mangas, LNs, etc. Toaru, OPM, Overlord, RoR, GoH, but they got tons of supporters so gonna leave myself out lol. And I don't want to be associated with weebs smh smh

Last edited:
I’ve been reading comics for about 4 years and I’ve read all the major stuff from crisis events to reboots, and even more obscure stuff like Dematteis’s Dr Fate run and Justice league dark. I’ve read a majority of rebirth and all of future state. And I’ve been actively keeping up with almost every new impactful story DC has been releasing such as Wonder Woman, The Flash, Superman, infinite frontier, etc.

Ive worked on Perpetua, The Upside Down Man, and I’ve been very fairly active in DC threads. So if I could be added as a knowledgeable member that’d be nice. 😊

I've updated my own knowledgeable areas and added verses that were ostensibly overlooked.

I’ve been reading comics for about 4 years and I’ve read all the major stuff from crisis events to reboots, and even more obscure stuff like Dematteis’s Dr Fate run and Justice league dark. I’ve read a majority of rebirth and all of future state. And I’ve been actively keeping up with almost every new impactful story DC has been releasing such as Wonder Woman, The Flash, Superman, infinite frontier, etc.

Ive worked on Perpetua, The Upside Down Man, and I’ve been very fairly active in DC threads. So if I could be added as a knowledgeable member that’d be nice. 😊
I thought members could add themselves. Anyways,cool.

What exactly qualifies as knowledgeable?
I've been hesitant to add myself to any lists because I'm not sure if I'm considered "knowledgeable" or not.
As long as you know a lot about a certain fiction, can help out in content revisions threads by using this knowledge, and are experienced as a member of this community, it should likely be fine.

Back