• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Help needed: Listing yourselves as knowledgeable members

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Hello.

I would greatly appreciate if all longtime/experienced members of this forum who are genuinely knowledgeable enough about certain fictions to help out in content revisions threads write themselves down in the supporters/neutral/opponents sections of the relevant verse pages.

The members who are highly knowledgeable should also write themselves down in the knowledgeable members list for verses.

Members who are highly knowledgeable about the various concepts of explanation pages in our wiki should also write themselves down in our knowledgeable members list for wiki terminology

We also need to clean away the accounts that have been inactive in both our wiki and this forum for more than a year from all of those lists, but that is a task that is likely best left to another revisions thread, and volunteers from our content moderators and reliable experienced members.

Last edited:
if this was made thanks to the comments i said in the I/O thread then sorry for that
only verse i have somewhat good knowledge of is the one punch man verse manga wise

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It was not. I had planned to do this project for a while.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
You can create a new section in our knowledgeable members list for verses if you wish, but it has to be placed in exact alphabetic order.

Armorchompy

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
No, I mean, a verse that doesn't have a verse page, only character pages

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, you can either create a new verse page for it, and add yourself to that, or create a new section for it in the knowledgeable members list, or both in combination.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I agree we should have a decent number of people on the knowledgeable members list. I have also noticed that it's likely a lot of verses are missing, since the likes of Fortnite was missing when I last checked (I since added it).

I can't really do much more than I have personally, since I've added myself to the list already for verses I know, and I also make it a task to add verses I've created to the list.

Tbh,I think this thread or people who would like to add themselves to knowledge members list should be staff's and many normal members verified by staff's e.g Yuri, Kl01 and so on.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, it should be fine as long as they are experienced longtime members who know what they are doing.

It's better that way before members all start adding their names to the knowledge members list when I'm sure most aren't but just join cause it's their favourite verse or so.

Abstractions

Femur Breaker
VS Battles
Sysop
We also need to clean away the accounts that have been inactive in both our wiki and this forum for more than a year from all of those lists, but that is a task that is likely best left to another revisions thread, and volunteers from our content moderators and reliable experienced members.
I've been trying to keep up on this on my own time so there is no worry. Anyone can check on my progress on things here.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Idk if I qualify as knowledgable for honkai impact, I did provide a ton of scans and info and what not for the verse but at the same time I never calced anything because I have bad luck with getting CRTs and calcs looked at

I added myself as supporter of Arifureta, I have done various crt to it and plan to do more after I catch again the current translation, Pegasus also can confirm that I indeed know about it.

And there are also another verse that I would like to add myself but currently I'm rereading the novel to make various things to the verse so until then I'm gonna abstain from add me.

What exactly qualifies as knowledgeable?
I've been hesitant to add myself to any lists because I'm not sure if I'm considered "knowledgeable" or not.

Ummm, I did the thread for High 7-A MCU. Also worked on the DCEU's downgrade, twice. Did only the Doom Patrol CRT for DC Comics, as well as Bungou Stray Dogs Upgrade thread and currently doing Record Of Ragnarok.

I am knowledgeable on many verses here, but mostly comics and stuff. I am going to add myself to Marvel, DC, Valiant, and other publishers. I am also pretty knowledgeable when it comes to power rangers comics, so should add to that too.

Since Boom Studios don't have a page anymore, I should create verse pages for some stories like Irredeemable (which I am planning to revise soon).

Also pretty knowledgeable on tons of mangas, LNs, etc. Toaru, OPM, Overlord, RoR, GoH, but they got tons of supporters so gonna leave myself out lol. And I don't want to be associated with weebs smh smh

Last edited:
I’ve been reading comics for about 4 years and I’ve read all the major stuff from crisis events to reboots, and even more obscure stuff like Dematteis’s Dr Fate run and Justice league dark. I’ve read a majority of rebirth and all of future state. And I’ve been actively keeping up with almost every new impactful story DC has been releasing such as Wonder Woman, The Flash, Superman, infinite frontier, etc.

Ive worked on Perpetua, The Upside Down Man, and I’ve been very fairly active in DC threads. So if I could be added as a knowledgeable member that’d be nice. 😊

I’ve been reading comics for about 4 years and I’ve read all the major stuff from crisis events to reboots, and even more obscure stuff like Dematteis’s Dr Fate run and Justice league dark. I’ve read a majority of rebirth and all of future state. And I’ve been actively keeping up with almost every new impactful story DC has been releasing such as Wonder Woman, The Flash, Superman, infinite frontier, etc.

Ive worked on Perpetua, The Upside Down Man, and I’ve been very fairly active in DC threads. So if I could be added as a knowledgeable member that’d be nice. 😊
I thought members could add themselves. Anyways,cool.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
What exactly qualifies as knowledgeable?
I've been hesitant to add myself to any lists because I'm not sure if I'm considered "knowledgeable" or not.
As long as you know a lot about a certain fiction, can help out in content revisions threads by using this knowledge, and are experienced as a member of this community, it should likely be fine.

Someone else on the thread quite literally added a whole other verse and added themselves to the list so it should be fine. If you want to wait for another opinion you could do that also.

You can add yourself as long as you are a longtime experienced member who is highly knowledgeable about a certain verse, yes.
I’ve been active for over a year and have been actively participating in Bleach threads for that time, most other members consider me knowledgeable, and I’ve been recognized as knowledgeable enough to participate in staff-only Bleach threads. So if there’s no complains I’ll add myself.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It depends on how well you remember and understand the series.

It depends on how well you remember and understand the series.
I’ve re read it 4 times and remember it pretty good also I’m watching it through the one pace version of the anime right now currently at whole cake.

I would say I understand the series pretty good.

I think it is fair to add me as an knowledgeable member for Jujutsu Kaisen. It's a verse I have known for many years. I am the main person creating calculations and future revisions for the verse. But idk

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I’ve re read it 4 times and remember it pretty good also I’m watching it through the one pace version of the anime right now currently at whole cake.

I would say I understand the series pretty good.
Okay. It is probably fine then.

Ummm, I did the thread for High 7-A MCU. Also worked on the DCEU's downgrade, twice. Did only the Doom Patrol CRT for DC Comics, as well as Bungou Stray Dogs Upgrade thread and currently doing Record Of Ragnarok.
Wait, so can I add myself to these verses (except maybe DC)? I've been a member since June 2018, before the forum move.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I think it is fair to add me as an knowledgeable member for Jujutsu Kaisen. It's a verse I have known for many years. I am the main person creating calculations and future revisions for the verse. But idk
Okay. That seems fine then.

Is it fine if i add myself to Akame ga Kill?, i mean i just finished re reading it due to the fact i dont want it to be deleted and i promised to revise the pages and i am currently working on that

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Is it fine if i add myself to Akame ga Kill?, i mean i just finished re reading it due to the fact i dont want it to be deleted and i promised to revise the pages and i am currently working on that
That is probably fine.

Elizhaa

Close enough to enzyme-linked immunoassay acronym!
VS Battles
Sysop
I will add myself to sections that I am knowledgeable about.

I'll add myself to BlazBlue, Shin Megami Tensei if there's no issue
I've been debating in other communities since 2019 and i think i can help about it here

Last edited:
How does one determine if one's self is qualified to list one's self as a Knowledgeable Member for a given 'verse?

Are you a longtime member or someone who has a decent amount of time here? Are you also knowledgeable on the verse or at least a part of the verse of its multiple stories that you can probably recite most details from memory? If so you could probably add yourself

I kinda want to add myself to Warhammer but I wouldn’t consider myself a member who’s been here for long so imma hold off on that.

What qualifies as a "long time" I think I am pretty knowledgeable on a few verses and I understand a lot of this wiki's terminology and concepts but I don't feel as if I've been here long enough or even been involved in enough to be "worthy" (for lack of a better word) of putting my name down.

I think I have enough knowledge to put myself on the list of people with knowledge about Call of duty, Animator vs Animation and Doctor who (David Tennant to Jodie Whittaker)

What qualifies as a "long time" I think I am pretty knowledgeable on a few verses and I understand a lot of this wiki's terminology and concepts but I don't feel as if I've been here long enough or even been involved in enough to be "worthy" (for lack of a better word) of putting my name down.
Well if you don’t feel like you’re qualified enough time/participation-wise you could probably wait, participate in a couple more threads and if you feel like you’re “worthy” to put your name there, go for it.

Are you a longtime member or someone who has a decent amount of time here? Are you also knowledgeable on the verse or at least a part of the verse of its multiple stories that you can probably recite most details from memory? If so you could probably add yourself

I kinda want to add myself to Warhammer but I wouldn’t consider myself a member who’s been here for long so imma hold off on that.
Thank you for this clarification, then.
Given that, I suppose I am somewhat qualified to list myself as a Knowledgeable Member for Pokemon, as presumptuous as that might be.

So, just to clarify, so long as we are relatively active and posses a decent knowledge base of a certain verse/term, we are allowed to just add ourselves to the KML? That's good to know.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Pretty much, yes.
Around a year should probably be enough.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
So, just to clarify, so long as we are relatively active and possess a decent knowledge base of a certain verse/term, we are allowed to just add ourselves to the KML? That's good to know.
Well, you should preferably be very knowledgeable to add yourself to the Knowledgeable Members Lists. If you are just knowledgeable and experienced, you can add yourself to the verse page lists though.

I would like to add verses like Realm of the Mad God and Warriors but for the former I'd be the only knowledgeable and the ladder I would be one of two(other being Lonkitt)

But looking at the current list I will add myself to Darksiders and Starcraft.

Also Twellas should be removed from Metal Gear, as he left the wiki some months ago.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, maybe 6 months is enough. I am not certain. It depends on how well the members in question have familiarised themselves with the standards of this community.

I may add verses and myself as knowledgeable member, or I should request?
If you are very knowledgeable about a verse then you may add yourself. If a verse isn't listed on the page but you're very knowledgeable on it then you may add that verse and yourself to it.

If you are just knowledgeable and are helpful with content revisions regarding the verse, then you may just add yourself to the verse's supporters, neutral and opponents section in the verse page.

You must also have experience regarding the verse as well as the wiki's rules and concepts before adding yourself as well.

You do not need to request to add yourself but please make sure that you are knowledgeable enough.

Last edited:
If you are very knowledgeable about a verse then you may add yourself. If a verse isn't listed on the page but you're very knowledgeable on it then you may add that verse and yourself to it.

You must also have a experience regarding the verse as well as the wiki's rules and concepts before adding yourself as well.
Got it.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop

If you are just knowledgeable and are helpful with content revisions regarding the verse, then you may just add yourself to the verse's supporters, neutral and opponents section in the verse page.

You must also have experience regarding the verse as well as the wiki's rules and concepts before adding yourself as well.

You do not need to request to add yourself but please make sure that you are knowledgeable enough.
That is pretty much it, yes. Thanks.

Tbh,I think this thread or people who would like to add themselves to knowledge members list should be staff's and many normal members verified by staff's e.g Yuri, Kl01 and so on.
I actually do agree that there should be some vetting system involved here. I see a bunch of names that I have never seen before, as well as names proven to be unreliable with their knowledge in the changes made for SAO in the past couple of events.

The list currently appears to be more on the lines of "Those who may or may not be interested in the series, regardless of their knowledge" at the moment.

Rather than just a "put your name in here if you feel like it", may I recommend a more serious "knowledgeable members" with vetting involved through staff? Like users who really want to be there actually make a case by showcasing their knowledge? It is significantly more work of course to validate things, but otherwise, I think the old system, I believe it was "supporters", is much more suitable, considering "knowledgeable people" is highly misleading, especially as a self-insert list with no validation.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, the requirements for the actual knowledgeable members lists should be stricter than for our verse pages, but I do not think that our staff are well-informed enough about all of the fictions and members in this wiki to act as a proper vetting team, so I think that we are unfortunately stuck with the requirements that I and Cosmic King posted above, in lack of better options.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
That said, we used to have no requirements at all for the verse page lists except personal feeling about and familiarity with a certain fiction, so this is at least some steps in the right direction.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes, I mentioned that, but it seems like @Abstractions is handling an ongoing project on her own for this already. She should feel free to start a thread in which she tries to organise other members helping out with this if she wishes though.

I added myself to Fallout and The Elder Scrolls.
I've pretty much 100%ed many of the games, and I've been really invested in the lore.
(The list of games to be specific: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Legends, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4. I've read up on the rest on them.)
Edit: I've also definitely been active for well over a year.

In my personal defense, I only added myself to the list for verses for which I either;
EDIT: And I've been an active member since about the end of 2018.

Last edited:
hello,i have been an observer of the wiki for two years now and i kinda just registered,i was wondering what are the criteria for a "Highly Knowledgeable member"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, basically to have sufficiently good knowledge of a subject to potentially be of great help by providing information and analysis during our content revisions thread discussions.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes. People can know quite a lot about a verse and still dislike some theme in it, for example.