• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RN I'm playing the First Game, and when I'm done with it I might be able to help a bit, but I'm sad to say I'm neither a pro Atelier Power Scaler, nor too well informed on the series in general, though I do know that Ryza isn't heavily reliant on other games if I recall correctly... Also, I would advise to remove the Ryza three key, and to hold off on it until Ryza 3 comes out.

RN I'm playing the First Game, and when I'm done with it I might be able to help a bit, but I'm sad to say I'm neither a pro Atelier Power Scaler, nor too well informed on the series in general, though I do know that Ryza isn't heavily reliant on other games if I recall correctly... Also, I would advise to remove the Ryza three key, and to hold off on it until Ryza 3 comes out.
Alright, it's open to edit as it's a sandbox

Ok, I still haven't finished the game unfortunately, but I went in and put some information I can say for certain belongs. Things like her Technique's and her Equipment, and her Intelligence. We may need to get someone to calc some feats for her AP and other stats though. When I get further in the game, I'll update the Sandbox with more info, and I'll also see if I can link references on Youtube for some of things I left in the Sandbox.

Alright, make sure to have a rough estimate of how fast and strong she is via feats until we can get them calculated

To start with... Do we even have a list of feats any of the Atelier series characters have performed?

From a quick skim...

The combined efforts of the Ryza team defeated Ravaging Queen (the final boss of Atelier Ryza), who looks like a giant coconut crab that one front leg towers Lila Decyrus (who stands 164 cm btw). This may help a lot.
Oh Lila can toss that queen crab into the air above her own height and then jumps that high. So travel speed assured.
And yes Ryza herself can shoot lightning based lightning attacks (with Shining Blast) that can stun targets like real lightning does. So lightning speed Ryza. Yay.
She could totally chop a very small tree that totally needs calc.

Reisalin "Ryza" Stout is a girl living on Kurken Island who is eager to have her own adventures. One day she sneaks onto the mainland by boat with her friends Lent Marslink and Tao Mongarten, where they meet and befriend Klaudia Valentz, a merchant's daughter. The four are ambushed by a monster and rescued by the alchemist Empel Vollmer and his bodyguard Lila Decyrus. Impressed with Empel and Lila's skills, Ryza, Tao and Lent convince the duo to accept them as apprentices. Empel starts teaching Ryza the basics of alchemy and helping with Tao's studies while Lent begins combat training with Lila. As the trio improves, they restore an abandoned cottage in the forest, which becomes Ryza's atelier and their base of operations on the mainland. Klaudia later joins the party in their adventures after earning her father's approval.

Distraught by Ryza and her friends' achievements, her estranged childhood friend Bos Brunnen conspires to falsely implicate Empel and Lila for all the trouble on the island, with help from his father Moritz, who is wary of their investigations into the local ruins and wants them banished. Their scheme fails after Empel executes a plan to prove their innocence and Bos flees from home. The party chases Bos down all the way to a gate which leads to an alternate realm called the "Underworld", where they find him under the care of Kilo, who, like Lila, is a member of the local Oren race, which is fighting a losing war against a powerful horde of insectoid monsters known as the "Philuscha". In the incident, it is revealed that the local water supply was stolen centuries ago by the ancient Klint Kingdom, allowing the Philuscha to ravage the land unchallenged, with Empel and Lila traveling together to seal all gates to stop them from attacking other realms. Bos realizes that the water is stored in a magic orb in possession of his father, and ashamed of his and his family's mistakes, Bos reforms and decides to help the party. Some time later, Ryza and Bos clear up a misunderstanding from their childhood that led to them start avoiding each other and they reconcile.

Back to their world, Ryza and her friends discover that the Klint Kingdom was destroyed by a Philuscha invasion and the survivors took refuge on Kurken Island, which is actually a man-made structure, making them their descendants. They also learn that the island is in danger because the machinery that keeps it afloat is failing due to lack of maintenance. After making some emergency repairs on the island, the party returns to the Underworld to stop another invasion by the Philuscha, succeeding after defeating their leader, the Ravaging Queen. Ryza uses the magic stone taken from the Ravaging Queen's body to finish the island's repairs and Bos destroys the orb to return the stolen water and drive away the rest of the Philuscha swarm. The party celebrates their victory at Ryza's atelier before going their separate ways. Lent becomes a knight-errant, Tao leaves with Bos to study in the capital, Klaudia continues traveling with her father, while Empel and Lila resume their quest to seal the gates to the Underworld, and Ryza stays on the island to make preparations to one day make her own journey alone.

Source

Okay so apparently there are some surprisingly high level feats that are yet to be calculated and evaluated
1. Bos' father Noritz stored all water of the Klint Kingdom and compressed them magically inside an orb.
Which led to an easy invasion by the alien species Philuscha led by a Ravaging Queen.
(How much water is within a country and how much KE is manipulating such movement. Mass of water, speed of water flow, KE, done.
A ridiculously high energy should be there to compress them into an orb if this is not done magically but I doubt this is an outlier.)
2. While the Philuscha invaded other worlds by opening portals, they are comparable to the Klint Kingdom refugees on Kurken Island who uses magic to keep the island afloat from a height.
(Land mass of Kurken Island, height lifted, GPE yield (maybe not according to our standard) and LS done)

Now we need some data to make some calcs for some very impressive feats.

And we need scans for my information.

Reisalin "Ryza" Stout is a girl living on Kurken Island who is eager to have her own adventures. One day she sneaks onto the mainland by boat with her friends Lent Marslink and Tao Mongarten, where they meet and befriend Klaudia Valentz, a merchant's daughter. The four are ambushed by a monster and rescued by the alchemist Empel Vollmer and his bodyguard Lila Decyrus. Impressed with Empel and Lila's skills, Ryza, Tao and Lent convince the duo to accept them as apprentices. Empel starts teaching Ryza the basics of alchemy and helping with Tao's studies while Lent begins combat training with Lila. As the trio improves, they restore an abandoned cottage in the forest, which becomes Ryza's atelier and their base of operations on the mainland. Klaudia later joins the party in their adventures after earning her father's approval.

Distraught by Ryza and her friends' achievements, her estranged childhood friend Bos Brunnen conspires to falsely implicate Empel and Lila for all the trouble on the island, with help from his father Moritz, who is wary of their investigations into the local ruins and wants them banished. Their scheme fails after Empel executes a plan to prove their innocence and Bos flees from home. The party chases Bos down all the way to a gate which leads to an alternate realm called the "Underworld", where they find him under the care of Kilo, who, like Lila, is a member of the local Oren race, which is fighting a losing war against a powerful horde of insectoid monsters known as the "Philuscha". In the incident, it is revealed that the local water supply was stolen centuries ago by the ancient Klint Kingdom, allowing the Philuscha to ravage the land unchallenged, with Empel and Lila traveling together to seal all gates to stop them from attacking other realms. Bos realizes that the water is stored in a magic orb in possession of his father, and ashamed of his and his family's mistakes, Bos reforms and decides to help the party. Some time later, Ryza and Bos clear up a misunderstanding from their childhood that led to them start avoiding each other and they reconcile.

Back to their world, Ryza and her friends discover that the Klint Kingdom was destroyed by a Philuscha invasion and the survivors took refuge on Kurken Island, which is actually a man-made structure, making them their descendants. They also learn that the island is in danger because the machinery that keeps it afloat is failing due to lack of maintenance. After making some emergency repairs on the island, the party returns to the Underworld to stop another invasion by the Philuscha, succeeding after defeating their leader, the Ravaging Queen. Ryza uses the magic stone taken from the Ravaging Queen's body to finish the island's repairs and Bos destroys the orb to return the stolen water and drive away the rest of the Philuscha swarm. The party celebrates their victory at Ryza's atelier before going their separate ways. Lent becomes a knight-errant, Tao leaves with Bos to study in the capital, Klaudia continues traveling with her father, while Empel and Lila resume their quest to seal the gates to the Underworld, and Ryza stays on the island to make preparations to one day make her own journey alone.

Source

Okay so apparently there are some surprisingly high level feats that are yet to be calculated and evaluated
1. Bos' father Noritz stored all water of the Klint Kingdom and compressed them magically inside an orb.
Which led to an easy invasion by the alien species Philuscha led by a Ravaging Queen.
(How much water is within a country and how much KE is manipulating such movement. Mass of water, speed of water flow, KE, done.
A ridiculously high energy should be there to compress them into an orb if this is not done magically but I doubt this is an outlier.)
2. While the Philuscha invaded other worlds by opening portals, they are comparable to the Klint Kingdom refugees on Kurken Island who uses magic to keep the island afloat from a height.
(Land mass of Kurken Island, height lifted, GPE yield (maybe not according to our standard) and LS done)

Now we need some data to make some calcs for some very impressive feats.

And we need scans for my information.
Bump

Still playing through the games.
Did you notice how Ryza casts her lightning attacks?

Have you tried to calculate any feats?
I need a good map and bird view on the Klint Kingdom and Kurken Island to do the job.

Some good lore explanation from official sources are also encouraged.

Three years after her previous adventure, Reisalin "Ryza" Stout works as both an alchemist and a teacher in Kurken Island until she is invited by her friend Tao Mongarten who is studying with another friend, Bos Brunnen in the capital city of Ashra-am Baird to help with his research on some nearby ruins. In the occasion, she is tasked by Bos' father, Moritz Brunnen, to discover more about a mysterious stone in his possession. Taking the stone with her, she travels to the capital and reunites with Tao and Bos. Ryza and Tao begin their investigation, accompanied by Tao's pupil, Patricia Abelheim, but soon after, Ryza discovers that the stone is actually an egg, from which a mysterious creature hatches, whom she gives the name "Fi".

As Ryza and co. continue their research on the ruins and their connection with Fi, they reunite with their friends Klaudia Valentz and Lent Marslink, with treasure hunter Clifford Diswell and a member of the Oren race called Serri Galus also joining the party. They also meet their former teachers Empel Vollmer and Lila Decyrus, who make their own research in separate from the others. In the occasion, Empel reveals that Fi is a creature from the Underworld who needs to absorb large quantities of mana to survive, and must be sent back to their original habitat or will not survive for long. To prevent this, Ryza and her friends keep uncovering the mysteries of the ruins with Fi absorbing the energy from the large mana crystals inside them for nourishment.

Meanwhile, Empel and Lila learn that the mana crystals act as a seal that protects the region but fail to warn Ryza before Fi absorbs the energy from the last of the crystals, lifting the seal and unlocking a hidden temple. Inside the temple, Ryza's party discover a large gate to the Underworld from which a stronger breed of Philuscha emerges. The party confronts and repels the Philuscha after defeating their leader, the Legendary Monarch. Ryza then bids farewell to Fi, who passes through the gate before Empel seals it. With all matters solved, Ryza bids farewell to her friends and returns home, certain that she will eventually meet them again.

Seemingly nothing special.
But yes it is from Ryza 2 that Ryza's lightning attacks possess lightning properties and therefore gains everyone MHS+ combat speed.

One year after her trip to the capital, Reisalin "Ryza" Stout, assisted by her friends Tao Mongarten and Bos Brunnen who were taking some vacation from their studies rescue some villagers from unknown monsters. The monsters come from a group of strange islands that mysteriously appeared nearby, known as the "Kark Islands" which are also interfering with the mechanism that keeps Kurken Island stable. While preparing some medicine to treat the wounded, Ryza hears a voice in her head who instructs her to synthetize a key that she has never seen before. Reuniting with her friends Klaudia Valentz and Lent Marslink who attend to her request for help, Ryza explores the Kark Islands where she finds a strange door and the voice talks to her again, instructing her to look for a way to open it in order to reach the "Code of the Universe". To investigate more about the islands and the keys, Ryza, Tao, Bos, Lent and Klaudia travel the Clerias region along Federica Lamberti, the Deputy Leader of Sardonica's Craftsman Union. After helping the local guilds settle a dispute between them, Ryza manages to create a new key and returns to the Kark Isles to test it, accompained by Federica who also joins the party.

Ryza opens the door which leads to a sealed room containing some texts about dragons. Knowing that their teachers Empel Vollmer and Lila Decyrus are researching about dragon related legends, the party travels to the Nemed region in search for them where they meet Dian Farell, a local warrior from the village of Faurre and learn from him that Empel and Lila are imprisoned for wandering into forbidden territory, also reuniting with Tao's pupil Patricia Abelheim who was looking for Tao in order to inform him that he passed the test to join the Royal Academy. While investigating the local ruins, Ryza develops a special recipe to improve the village's economy, which she uses to convince the chief to release the duo. Inside the ruins, the reunited party discovers a gate to the Underworld, where they meet a tribe of Oren led by Kala Ideas who reveals that the gates are created when elder dragons use their powers to travel back and forth between both worlds, rendering Empel and Lila's quest to close all gates impossible. Kala also reveals that the Code of the Universe is an interdimensional city inhabited by alchemists from the "Age of Gods" who invade other worlds for the sake of their research and are also responsible for the Philuscha infestation that ravages the Underworld. Accompained by Kala, the party travels the world again looking for more clues about the Code of the Universe, eventually returning to the Underworld where they reunite with Kilo and Fi.

After completing her research, Ryza opens the door again, leading the party to the Code, where they find the city deserted, abandoned by its inhabitants who fled to other worlds, but the machine that overlooks the city is still functioning, luring talented alchemists in order to absorb them and obtain their knowledge. The party destroys the machine and Ryza uses her key to shut down the Code of the Universe for good, destroying Kark Isles in the process. Back to Kurken Island, Ryza taps into the Dragon Vein that runs under the machinery keeping the island afloat to ensure that it never runs out of power again and the party disbands, the members following their own, separate ways: Federica returns to Sardonica and is nominated the Union Leader; Kala returns to the Underworld to help rebuild it; Empel and Lila embark on a new quest, this time to check if the gates they closed were somehow afflicted by the Code of Universe's destruction; Lent travels as a knight errant again, now accompained by Dian; Tao decides to become a researcher at the Royal Academy and live in the capital with Patricia; Bos continues his preparations to carry on his family business, intending to marry Kilo in the future; Klaudia resumes her work as a merchant and Ryza begins a new journey alone, looking for an apprentice.

Something something Karl Isles destruction yield. Something something size.

Again, invasion area by area by opening portals is not universe level AP.

Back