• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

Also he solos metal gear via speed blitzes. So he gets more stat amplification (Can increase his speed up to ten times), Resistance to empathetic manip (Nanomachines can suppress hormones in order to suppress emotions), and HF blades (Which give BS dura negation).
Sounds good to me, will add this later
Also he solos Dinosaur king easily, he mostly just gets AP
Nah, Dark Pterosaur has Immeasurable speed
HDE and maybe a way to become lower dimensional.
How bout Destiny for HDE? I brought it up earlier and I'm pretty sure John speedblitzes the entire verse

Since John already defeated Bleach and Naruto, how about we make it official that he beats the big 3?

One piece doesn't really have anything they can do against John, however they do have nice haxs.

Resistance Negation and Resistance to Resistance Negation From Haki page looks promising.

Nah, Dark Pterosaur has Immeasurable speed
Sad
Since John already defeated Bleach and Naruto, how about we make it official that he beats the big 3?

One piece doesn't really have anything they can do against John, however they do have nice haxs.

Resistance Negation and Resistance to Resistance Negation From Haki page looks promising.
Funny 5-7 layers of negation toward a great chunk of the non BS haxes on the wiki sounds amazing

Destiny not only has a 1-A being (which doesn't have a profile, weirdly enough), but are also filled to the brim with haxes
I believe if it doesn't have a profile it doesn't count, and I do know there are a lot of hax, but John blitzes all the characters unless I missed something. Are there busted passives or anything that would kill John regardless of speed? If not, are there any powers that would be better to pick up than HDE?

I believe if it doesn't have a profile it doesn't count, and I do know there are a lot of hax, but John blitzes all the characters unless I missed something. Are there busted passives or anything that would kill John regardless of speed? If not, are there any powers that would be better to pick up than HDE?
Well...They inconed 2hu, so my best bet, is that John is getting demoted to John doe

Can you send the thread?
1. Xuan Fang

2. Characters from Castlevania (Dracula and Soma Cruz)

3. Characters from Dr. Slump (Arale Norimaki and Gatchan)

4. Oryx, the Taken King

5. Characters from Touhou / Characters from Anima

6 Kamen Rider Saber

7.Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy

8. Neron / The Creator / Darkseid

9.Dark Surfer

So, are we going for HDE from Parahumans, or do we want to try to find a different verse with HDE so we can pick up Path to Victory? I was looking at Destiny, it peaks at Low 2-C (Likely 2-C) and as far as I can tell John speedblitzes

Agree that he can beat Bleach and JoJo's
John got Almighty, an immeasurably better version of PtV. Would you change the hax to Entity HDE?

Also suggesting Paradise Hell for John to Solo.
I got nothing on resistance and equipment, but if John cannot get the entire Tao Manipulation as hax. I would rather get John its CM type 1. John would get Conceptually derived melee attack.
Elements would be fire imo.

Also suggesting Paradise Hell for John to Solo.
I got nothing on resistance and equipment, but if John cannot get the entire Tao Manipulation as hax. I would rather get John its CM type 1. John would get Conceptually derived melee attack.
Elements would be fire imo.
Looking at the page, he would actually have every thing he does as being Conceptual based as he can just channel Tao into his other powers and abilities.

In terms of whether we can give him Tao's entire arsenal is a no as the rules state,
The ability need not be a single ability as defined by VsBattles but can simply be a group of abilities bunched together for a specific purpose. This does mean that John cannot inherit physiologies or X Manipulation from a verse, but he can inherit a specific aspect of these that serves a specific function. This will be decided at the discretion of @Naito-desu and sandbox editors.
So just the Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Law Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Soul Manipulation Hax.

So I looked at the Tao page a bit more,

"Tao has several weaknesses if used improperly. Overuse of Tao can cause heavy spiritual and physical damage[29], which can effect one's memory[3], even effecting the Tensen with their enhanced lifespan[25]. Although, this can be rectified through an interaction between two compatible Tao attributes[15].

Tao sensing can be easily circumvented by a large difference in physical ability[30], though this is only an exploitable weakness should one's emotional state be in disarray[31].

Things such as talking[10] or uneven breathing or emotional state can disrupt the flow of one's Tao[17], dulling the effectiveness of their technique.

Tao circulates through one's "Tanden", and destroying it can nullify all use of one's Tao, potentially killing them[11]. Though, if one is unable to negate the natural regeneration of Tao, any wounds to the Tanden can simply be healed."

We should probably invest in some soul, memory and energy Regeneration.

John solos all of My Hero Academia by way of Speed Blitzing them. Even if he doesn't, none of them can deal with the laundry list of Powers and Abilities he has.

Give him One For All so he has Danger Sense and more **** in his Powers and Abilities. Have him gain Resistance to Power Absorption. Equipment can basically be anything. Air Force Gloves or Iron Soles work.

John Speed Blitzes One Punch Man since the characters got downgraded to FTL+ while John is Massively FTL. Same thing with My Hero Academia happens here, they can't deal with his Hacks. Since God isn't a part of the Versus Battles Forum, we can ignore his existence since we don't really know what the full extent of his powrs are. If we do consider him, he gets Stomped by John's Laundry List of Powers and Abilities. Cosmic Garou couldn't react to John because of the speed difference, and even if he could Power Mimicry him infinitely, Garou just gets hit with Existence Erasure or gets Time Stopped with Universal Remote. Or any one of John's other Powers and Abilities.

Give John Garou's Extraordinary Genius.
(Gained knowledge on the behavior of all forces and flow of all energy in the universe, and applied this knowledge through replicating complex natural phenomena such as nuclear fission and gamma ray bursts. His aptitude for martial arts and fighting has increased to the point that he can perfectly mimic both the power and technique of others, including those that can manipulate the reality of the cosmos, in a single glance, and further improve them to perfection past their original states. Garou has stated that his fist is beyond timing, and that all of his strikes are completely unavoidable)
He would basically get all of Garou's other abilities by association. If this ability and reasoning isn't accepted (I can further elaborate why John would get Garou's other abilities from Extraordinary Genius), then give John Blessed. Garou got all of his other abilities from Blessed. Giving John One Punch Man's Willpower and allowing him to break the limiter can be a good addition.

Any of these three abilities are good for John. It's up to the Court of public opinion
  1. Extraordinary Genius
  2. Blessed
  3. Willpower
John can get resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, and Matter Manipulation (Sub-Atomic[...]) Garou survived being at the center of a Black Hole, so he got those resistances.

None of the equipment in One Punch Man will be particularly useful, so it can be anything. For ****s and giggles, we can give John Boros' Restraining Armor or Orochi's Mask (That was used to hide his True Form)

Give him One For All so he has Danger Sense and more **** in his Powers and Abilities.
We can't give him one for all as it is too diverse of an ability. You could give a specific aspect tho
He would basically get all of Garou's other abilities by association. If this ability and reasoning isn't accepted (I can further elaborate why John would get Garou's other abilities from Extraordinary Genius),
Elaborate.
then give John Blessed. Garou got all of his other abilities from Blessed. Giving John One Punch Man's Willpower and allowing him to break the limiter can be a good addition.
Same problem as the above, it's a rule that John can only get specific aspects of verse's specific powers.
EDIT 2: The ability need not be a single ability as defined by VsBattles but can simply be a group of abilities bunched together for a specific purpose. This does mean that John cannot inherit physiologies or X Manipulation from a verse, but he can inherit a specific aspect of these that serves a specific function. This will be decided at the discretion of @Naito-desu and sandbox editors.

We should probably invest in some soul, memory and energy Regeneration.
Also life force regen too, since that would allow us to get around these weaknesses.
The body that's normally fighting is basically a clone, the real one is in the Time lost realm due to immortality type 9. He's currently a walking corpse so no Life force to begin with and the soul is split to all Hoccruxes and as a walking corpse, he can do without them. Memory is the only debatable one but it destruction wouldn't matter much since again it's just a clone.

Back