• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellsing: Schrodinger revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the last Alucard thread was a bit of a clusterfuck thread that lasted months for no reason I'll try to keep this one short and quick to the point.

Alucard in his Schrodinger key should receive Mid-Godly rather than Low-Godly regeneration. It's the same exact feat so the justification would remain the same, just with a different mechanic. In Hellsing we know that blood contains the mind and soul of the person, they are directly related to one another as this mechanism lead to Alucard getting erased from existence, and why he can summon his familiars.

Given Hellsing's blood mechanism Alucard's regeneration should be bumped up to Mid-Godly as his mind, body and soul were erased from existence.

Another thing he should get is NEP (Nature 3, aspect Type 1 & 3.) using Schrodinger Alucard can choose to become non-existant, including his mind and soul since the blood houses both.

Also it should be noted that Alucard is capable of killing his own lives directly so his attacks would be capable of dealing direct damage to one's mind and soul.

What's been accepted

Possibly Mid-Godly Regeneration, Type 1 Abstract Existence, Subjective Reality, advanced NPI, limited Void Manipulation & unconventional resistance to Absorption.

Last edited:
Since the last Alucard thread was a bit of a clusterfuck thread that lasted months for no reason I'll try to keep this one short and quick to the point.
It would probably be better to wait for a while so all the people who are sick of the subject can recover. But oh well.
Specifically we know that it is used to transfer it. It could also be an ability of Alucard's to do so, since other vampires drain people all the time in Hellsing without absorbing their minds and souls. To say it's the coinage of the soul seems a bit less clear cut than saying it contains the soul. To say a coin or even currency contains the money it is used to exchange is inaccurate. A 100 dollar bill is actually worth about three cents. It has value because it is part of a larger scheme where it represents that 100 dollars.
Given Hellsing's blood mechanism Alucard's regeneration should be bumped up to Mid-Godly as his mind, body and soul were erased from existence.
This notion that his blood contains his soul and mind leaves us with an issue that arguably contradicts regen like that though. If his soul is just a physical part of his blood that vanishes if his body does, wouldn't it follow that disintegration of his blood would still destroy that soul, thus making it not mid-godly regeneration? Obviously souls having physicality is always going to be weird, but still.
Schrodinger never demonstrated an ability to choose not to exist, only to choose where he existed and in what state. So I don't know if we can say Alucard can choose not to exist and then make himself exist again.
Also it should be noted that Alucard is capable of killing his own lives directly so his attacks would be capable of dealing direct damage to one's mind and soul.
Those souls also die if he is physically dealt a fatal blow, so it's hard to be sure he can do that. We do know however that he can manipulate the souls he has already consumed, since he controlled a whole army of them.

There's no image here, just an upload link.
Will fix in a second.
It would probably be better to wait for a while so all the people who are sick of the subject can recover. But oh well.
This is relatively minor since this doesn't center around stats.
Specifically we know that it is used to transfer it. It could also be an ability of Alucard's to do so, since other vampires drain people all the time in Hellsing without absorbing their minds and souls. To say it's the coinage of the soul seems a bit less clear cut than saying it contains the soul. To say a coin or even currency contains the money it is used to exchange is inaccurate.
Your inserting a lot of needles assumptions, it's never stated nor implied that this is an ability exclusive to only Alucard, given that Seras did the same to Pip.
This notion that his blood contains his soul and mind leaves us with an issue that arguably contradicts regen like that though. If his soul is just a physical part of his blood that vanishes if his body does, wouldn't it follow that disintegration of his blood would still destroy that soul, thus making it not mid-godly regeneration? Obviously souls having physicality is always going to be weird, but still.
Believe your getting things confused, his soul isn't something physical but rather the blood acts as the source of the mind and soul. After getting erased from existence by the Major this would require him to have Mid-Godly to recover from since we know his mind, body and soul were affected.
Schrodinger never demonstrated an ability to choose not to exist, only to choose where he existed and in what state. So I don't know if we can say Alucard can choose not to exist and then make himself exist again
Basically what this is, it's situational ofc but it shouldn't be something Alucard is incapable of applying himself so maybe a possibly would suffice?

Those souls also die if he is physically dealt a fatal blow, so it's hard to be sure he can do that. We do know however that he can manipulate the souls he has already consumed, since he controlled a whole army of them.
I don't think these ones were physical given that they're stated to be souls within the official English release. Plus like you said, he's already been shown to use soul manipulation so I don't think it's far fetched.

This is relatively minor since this doesn't center around stats.
You were lucky enough not to be there for the circlejerk around omnipresence...
Your inserting a lot of needles assumptions, it's never stated nor implied that this is an ability exclusive to only Alucard, given that Seras did the same to Pip.
Seras is basically a baby Alucard with big boobs. You know what I meant when I said it's an ability Alucard has. I meant Alucard and Seras, who is herself an inheritor of Alucard's powers. The fact that other vampires literally live off blood makes it logical that they drink all of it, and the fact that they don't also have multiple souls and lives tells us this is an ability not automatically attached to drinking blood.
Believe your getting things confused, his soul isn't something physical but rather the blood acts as the source of the mind and soul.
If his blood is the source of his mind and soul then it would follow that destroying that blood would also destroy him.
After getting erased from existence by the Major this would require him to have Mid-Godly to recover from since we know his mind, body and soul were affected.
Literally nothing here would seperate the blood and soul physically to allow his soul to still exist if his blood was reduced to ashes. Hellsing has lots of implications without sufficient proof.
Basically what this is, it's situational ofc but it shouldn't be something Alucard is incapable of applying himself so maybe a possibly would suffice?
I'm not sure. We never see Schrodinger choose not to exist and then choose to exist again, and when he and Alucard are forced not to exist they can't take any action until all those souls are wiped out so he can physically appear again.

Ayo. What are the reasons of type 2 NEP here? This is just Type 3 going by the descriptions and what is being discussed here.

I don't think these ones were physical given that they're stated to be souls within the official English release. Plus like you said, he's already been shown to use soul manipulation so I don't think it's far fetched.
It's possible he did it by harming himself though. The only soul manipulation ability he has shown is only able to work on the souls he absorbs. We also don't know what state he or his souls were in. If he could still fight in that ethereal state and kill those souls, it's hard to be certain he can do it normally.

Ayo. What are the reasons of type 2 NEP here? This is just Type 3 going by the descriptions and what is being discussed here.
Meant to add type 1 instead of 2 so my bad, thank you for pointing that out.
Seras is basically a baby Alucard with big boobs. You know what I meant when I said it's an ability Alucard has. I meant Alucard and Seras, who is herself an inheritor of Alucard's powers. The fact that other vampires literally live off blood makes it logical that they drink all of it, and the fact that they don't also have multiple souls and lives tells us this is an ability not automatically attached to drinking blood.
Not seeing how that takes away from my argument at all as this has to do with Schrodinger's level of Regeneration which would be Mid-Godly. Other vampires are irrelevant and has zero things to do with this topic.

It definitely could be an Alucard only ability given that he's been experimented on but that doesn't change anything to be frank.
If his blood is the source of his mind and soul then it would follow that destroying that blood would also destroy him.
That's essentially the Geist of it, yes.
Literally nothing here would seperate the blood and soul physically to allow his soul to still exist if his blood was reduced to ashes.
Alucard wasn't reduced to ashes, he was outright erased from existence by Schrodinger's paradoxical existence as stated by the Major. The souls and minds don't need to be separated, they're directly linked to one's blood. Erase the body and you in turn destroy the mind and soul.
It's possible he did it by harming himself though. The only soul manipulation ability he has shown is only able to work on the souls he absorbs. We also don't know what state he or his souls were in. If he could still fight in that ethereal state and kill those souls, it's hard to be certain he can do it normally.
Disagree heavily with that interpretation, he couldn't have been consistently killing himself whenever he couldn't take action to begin with.

That's fair enough I suppose but I think a possibly is still on the table as we don't know with 100% certainty either way.

Meant to add type 1 instead of 2 so my bad, thank you for pointing that out.
I particularly disagree with Type 1. I can't see any scans in that link, just an upload thing... But going by description alone implies that alucard indeed existing and can turn nonexistent using that Schrodinger meaning that he's not nonexistent so type 1 isn't valid here, just type 3.

I particularly disagree with Type 1. I can't see any scans in that link, just an upload thing... But going by description alone implies that alucard indeed existing and can turn nonexistent using that Schrodinger meaning that he's not nonexistent so type 1 isn't valid here, just type 3.
Alucard is stated to have turned into imaginary numbers.

Edit: Actually I think this is Type 2 not type 1 since in terms of binary imaginary numbers are a -1 which fits in line with the description of type 2's existence.

Not seeing how that takes away from my argument at all as this has to do with Schrodinger's level of Regeneration which would be Mid-Godly. Other vampires are irrelevant and has zero things to do with this topic.
Other vampires aren't irrelevant when you're saying that blood literally contains the mind and soul, and yet the other vampires don't gain any extra soul by draining people's blood. It's clearly an ability unique to Alucard and Seras. If so, it seems likely that they have a special ability to absorb the mind and soul by draining the person's blood, not necessarily that the blood automatically contains that mind and soul.
It definitely could be an Alucard only ability given that he's been experimented on but that doesn't change anything to be frank.
It's not the ability itself, it's the fact that it raises the issue of whether the soul is actually always housed in the person's blood or if Alucard and Seras have a special ability to draw out and absorb that soul through the blood.
Disagree heavily with that interpretation, he couldn't have been consistently killing himself whenever he couldn't take action to begin with.
It's hard to know because we don't know what state he was in. He could harm his other souls, and he says that he's starving which proves he can still get hungry, so it's not unreasonable to think he can also harm himself.
It's also kind of contradictory, if his soul was erased, why he would still have all the other souls, the souls that are the literal reason he can't physically exist.

Other vampires aren't irrelevant when you're saying that blood literally contains the mind and soul, and yet the other vampires don't gain any extra soul by draining people's blood.
What exactly proves this claim?

I'm not knowledgeable on the verse so having this piece of evidence would be nice in figuring out my position on the matter.

Other vampires aren't irrelevant when you're saying that blood literally contains the mind and soul, and yet the other vampires don't gain any extra soul by draining people's blood. It's clearly an ability unique to Alucard and Seras. If so, it seems likely that they have a special ability to absorb the mind and soul by draining the person's blood, not necessarily that the blood automatically contains that mind and soul.
If it were an ability elusive to Alucard then Pip would have specified that it was one of Alucard's special abilities.

Your using your own headcannon to be frank.
It's not the ability itself, it's the fact that it raises the issue of whether the soul is actually always housed in the person's blood or if Alucard and Seras have a special ability to
The statement isn't referring to Alucard's abilities at all, again if this were an Alucard only thing Pip would have obviously specified, but he didn't.
It's also kind of contradictory, if his soul was erased, why he would still have all the other souls, the souls that are the literal reason he can't physically exist.
Schrodinger is a literal walking contradiction. Also Alucard's soul =/= his soul stock. The Soul-stock is also pretty irrelevant to Schrodinger's regeneration as Schrodinger can regenerate without a soul stock to an even higher degree than what Alucard is capable of using his soul based regeneration.

After learning how to use Schrodinger's abilities properly this isn't a weakness as he's learned to use them after killing all the souls within himself.

If it were an ability elusive to Alucard then Pip would have specified that it was one of Alucard's special abilities.
The statement isn't referring to Alucard's abilities at all, again if this were an Alucard only thing Pip would have obviously specified, but he didn't.
And yet no other vampire has multiple lives, has the knowledge and memory of the people they eat, or can summon familiars.
Schrodinger is a literal walking contradiction. Also Alucard's soul =/= his soul stock
So Alucard's own soul was erased when his body was, but all the other souls he has inside him, who you're also saying were housed in his blood and body, you're asserting that they weren't erased? Even though the argument is literally that Alucard's soul must have been erased after his blood was erased, and the huge ocean of blood he just absorbed, which contained all the other souls, it was erased inside him and yet the souls from that blood weren't erased? We can't just handwave that contradiction.
The Soul-stock is also pretty irrelevant to Schrodinger's regeneration as Schrodinger can regenerate without a soul stock to an even higher degree than what Alucard is capable of using his soul based regeneration.
Not entirely irrelevant. It stopped him from appearing, remember.

Regardless of whether we pretend this is a new thread, this is essentially a continuation of the previous thread, which lasted months. It's already getting circular.

The mere fact that the evidence that contradicts Mid-Godly is being handwaved by saying Schrodinger is a walking contradiction just reiterates exactly why the last thread took so long. Schrodinger is so damn vague that we end up stuck in an endless back and forth over the tiny amount of evidence relating to him, all of which contradict. He's stated to be omnipresent, but events indicate otherwise. Blood is referred to as currency and is used to transfer souls, and this implies the soul is in the blood, and yet the souls in the erased blood still needed to be destroyed over 30 years. The grandiose statements tend to conflict with the events we actually see, to say nothing of how blood being currency or coinage doesn't even directly mean that it contains the soul itself. A 100 dollar bill actually "contains" or is worth about 3 cents. It is worth money because it is part of a larger system.

And yet no other vampire has multiple lives, has the knowledge and memory of the people they eat, or can summon familiars.
Perhaps because no other Vampires within the series are skilled or experienced enough to do so? Your acting as if your own interpretation is enough to overwrite what is stated.

By the way, argument from disbelief isn't a legitimate argument.
Not entirely irrelevant. It stopped him from appearing, remember.
It's irrelevant when it comes to the recovery.
The mere fact that the evidence that contradicts Mid-Godly is being handwaved by saying Schrodinger is a walking contradiction just reiterates exactly why the last thread took so long. Schrodinger is so damn vague that we end up stuck in an endless back and forth over the tiny amount of evidence relating to him, all of which contradict.
There's zero contradictions to be had here, the only contradiction one can apply here is via inserting one's own head cannon which you've been doing for the majority of the thread with literal whataboutism.

Mid-Godly isn't Contradicted by anything presented in the manga, the Major outright states Alucard is erased and we're shown that being the case, along with Hellsing's blood mechanism which you have yet to legitimately debunk without the usage of asserting personal headcanons and using argument from ignorance.
Even though the argument is literally that Alucard's soul must have been erased after his blood was erased, and the huge ocean of blood he just absorbed, which contained all the other souls, it was erased inside him and yet the souls from that blood weren't erased? We can't just handwave that contradiction.
It's not "handwaving that contradiction." whenever there isn't one to start with. The Major stated that Alucard was the one who was effected, I.E Alucard was the target not his stock-pile of souls as at the end of the day while they're at his disposal Alucard himself only has one soul, absorbing Schrodinger into said stock-pile caused Alucard's Erasure.

Not the stock-pile of souls but rather Alucard's very own existence. The soul stock-pile is irrelevant as that's not what's being targeted, rather the soul-stock acts as the cause of the Erasure whereas Schrodinger is used as a solution after Alucard kills the souls within his body.

I agree that this is becoming circular so I'll leave it here and let the other users pick a side.

Perhaps because no other Vampires within the series are skilled or experienced enough to do so?
So Seras is more skilled and experienced than the Millennium vampires who've been vampires since the 1940's?
Your acting as if your own interpretation is enough to overwrite what is stated.
What is shown to happen generally is more important than what is stated.
By the way, argument from disbelief isn't a legitimate argument.
I get it, you dislike me and think I'm stupid or something, I already knew that. What I'm doing is pointing out that the notion that souls are housed in blood and that drinking it automatically absorbs that soul is alluding to a mechanic never shown by anyone but Alucard and Seras even though other vampires also drain blood, and that if erasing blood automatically erases the soul then the 3 million other souls in the blood would be erased as well. You yourself are using a headcanon to disregard the other souls not being erased. Either erasing the blood automatically erases the soul or it doesn't. You can't have option 1 true for Alucard and option 2 true for his souls.
There's zero contradictions to be had here, the only contradiction one can apply here is via inserting one's own head cannon which you've been doing for the majority of the thread with literal whataboutism.
I've been pointing out that currency and coinage doesn't directly state that it contains souls, pointing out that no other vampire ever shows signs of having multiple souls and in fact consistently demonstrate that they only have one life, and saying that erasing the blood also erasing souls doesn't match up with Alucard's souls still existing.

You've been saying currency automatically means containing it, other vampires have Seras and Alucard's ability to absorb souls too (by your reasoning a human or even an animal drinking blood could do the same in fact) in spite of the fact all the other vampires are shown to only have one life each, and you've come up with multiple ways to try to justify saying that erasing the blood of Alucard and 3 million other people only erased Alucard's soul.

So who's really using headcanon here?
Mid-Godly isn't Contradicted by anything presented in the manga, the Major outright states Alucard is erased and we're shown that being the case, along with Hellsing's blood mechanism which you have yet to legitimately debunk without the usage of asserting personal headcanons and using argument from ignorance.
The blood mechanism you're basing this on is entirely from wording (blood being stated to be the coinage and currency of the soul) that can be interpreted multiple ways, and you have yet to explain how erasure of blood automatically erases the soul of the blood's owner and yet apparently erasing the blood of the city's occupants that Alucard had in him didn't erase their souls.
It's not "handwaving that contradiction." whenever there isn't one to start with. The Major stated that Alucard was the one who was effected, I.E Alucard was the target not his stock-pile of souls as at the end of the day while they're at his disposal Alucard himself only has one soul, absorbing Schrodinger into said stock-pile caused Alucard's Erasure.

Not the stock-pile of souls but rather Alucard's very own existence. The soul stock-pile is irrelevant as that's not what's being targeted, rather the soul-stock acts as the cause of the Erasure whereas Schrodinger is used as a solution after Alucard kills the souls within his body.
So now "his blood was erased therefore his soul was erased" is a targeted thing that only works on the specific soul targeted in the blood and not all the other souls in the same blood? Would you pick a headcanon and stick with it?

To say nothing of the fact that some blood remained after Alucard vanished, placed right below where Alucard had been standing, arranged into his symbol, literally seconds after he drank all the blood in the city. So either he drank all the blood in the city and decided to leave that little bit of blood as a symbol for no reason (which would mean choosing to leave at least one soul not absorbed, which would be strange after making a point of absorbing all of that blood), or it was left there when he vanished, ironically meaning his blood wasn't erased. That blood was collected and stored by Integra and even focused on specifically as if it's important (not what I'd expect if it was just some random person's blood that was never absorbed rather than Alucard's own, and with Seras' senses they'd know if the blood was Alucard's or just some random person's), and in the OVA it reacts right before he reappears, indicating that it is significant. So even the total erasure of his blood is questionable at best.

Last edited:
Which staff members helped out in the above-mention preceding Hellsing revision thread? I think that it would be best if I call for them.

Last edited:
Which staff members helped out in the above-mention preceding Hellsing revision thread? I think that it would be best if I call for them.
I agree, for all intents and purposes this is the same thread. The staff involved other than yourself were Crabwhale and DMUA.

I don't think they want to discuss this though, Crabwhale specifically dismissed this exact subject in the other thread, and when I mentioned discussing other things regarding the verse with Crabwhale they said they weren't interested in discussing anything with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been saying currency automatically means containing it, other vampires have the ability to absorb souls too (by your reasoning a human or even an animal drinking blood could do the same in fact)
Sure, i don't see how this is a counter argument when nothing contradicts this interpretation from my knowledge, especially when it's supported by the statement itself, since it doesn't differentiating between vampires, humans and animals. But rather is asserting that "giving blood and drinking blood" in general allows one to "barter" with the soul and psyche of another. Which denotes a level of connection between the two in relation to one's blood.

you've come up with multiple ways to try to justify saying that erasing the blood of Alucard and 3 million other people only erased Alucard's soul
Does it exactly say the 3 million souls were "erased" alongside Alucard's? because the statement within itself just says "Alucard is about to be erased completely", which doesn't necessarily imply it would also erased Alucard's stockpile of souls alongside his own soul, but rather it can be interpreted as it will only erase Alucard completely since it only brings up Alucard himself, not his stockpile.

Sure, i don't see how this is a counter argument when nothing contradicts this interpretation from my knowledge, especially when it's supported by the statement itself, since it doesn't differentiating between vampires, humans and animals. But rather is asserting that "giving blood and drinking blood" in general allows one to "barter" with the soul and psyche of another. Which denotes a level of connection between the two in relation to one's blood.
No other vampires have been shown to have more than their own soul, even after drinking lots of people.
Does it exactly say the 3 million souls were "erased" alongside Alucard's? because the statement within itself just says "Alucard is about to be erased completely", which doesn't necessarily imply it would also erased Alucard's stockpile of souls alongside his own soul, but rather it can be interpreted as it will only erase Alucard completely since it only brings up Alucard himself, not his stockpile.
Let's go through this step by step. LordGinSama is saying the following:

1. the blood contains the soul, based on statements that blood is "currency" or "coinage" of the soul or in life, and based on Alucard and Seras (not other vampires it would seem though) being able to absorb souls through blood.

and therefore...

2. erasing the blood erases the soul

and therefore...

3. Alucard having his blood erased proves his soul was erased

And yet...

1. The blood of the city's population would have contained all those souls by that logic.

2. That blood was also erased. It was inside Alucard.

3. The souls still existed, Alucard had to wipe them out over the course of thirty (30) years.

No other vampires have been shown to have more than their own soul, even after drinking lots of people.
It doesn't need to be shown when it's stated such, if you don't have contradictory evidence against that interpretation then you can't just assume it isn't because it's never shown, that's an argument from ignorance.

1. The blood of the city's population would have contained all those souls by that logic.

2. That blood was also erased. It was inside Alucard.

3. The souls still existed, Alucard had to wipe them out over the course of thirty (30) years.
  1. Yes.
  2. Isn't their blood left behind after Alucard was erased? that could easily be just the blood which was absorbed by him previously condensed into a smaller form, which wouldn't be that far fetched of an assumption, especially when the statement heavily implies it's only referencing Alucard himself, not necessarily the blood which he absorbed. This would explain why the souls still existed after Alucard was erased. But i'll give it to you that this an assumption rather than a statement of fact.
  3. Explained above.
Honestly this seems like it's kinda up to interpretations, i'm neutral on the topic since both sides have good arguments.

Can you link this statement's source, about imaginary numbers being -1 in terms of binary number

It doesn't need to be shown when it's stated such, if you don't have contradictory evidence against that interpretation then you can't just assume it isn't because it's never shown, that's an argument from ignorance.

1. Isn't their blood left behind after Alucard was erased?
  1. that could easily be just the blood which was absorbed by him previously condensed into a smaller form, which wouldn't be that far fetched of an assumption, especially when the statement heavily implies it's only referencing Alucard himself, not necessarily the blood which he absorbed.
If the souls are there but his soul vanished, that would contradict the fact that his soul stock having Schrodinger in it is the reason he vanished. So it's contradictory. Schrodinger can't be among the soul stock and also attached to Alucard if the soul stock isn't also attached to Alucard.

At the end of the day, the interpretation that his soul was erased requires us to assume his soul can't just have been disembodied, requires a leap of logic/faith to justify his soul being erased but his soul stock not being erased, and is even contradicted by some of his blood being left behind. And all based on a statement that is open to interpretation, which tells us blood is the currency or coinage of the soul. Anyone who thinks coins and currency contain the economic value they are used to transfer is mistaken. A 100 dollar bill transfers 100 dollars, but it contains wood pulp and ink, collectively worth about three cents, if that.

Last edited:
So Seras is more skilled and experienced than the Millennium vampires who've been vampires since the 1940's?
Considering none of the actual members of Millennium who are worth anything in the long run are never even shown drinking blood I'd say yes actually.
What is shown to happen generally is more important than what is stated.
And yet none of your argument is founded upon any anti feats, rather your basing them on whataboutism's and
I get it, you dislike me and think I'm stupid or something, I already knew that.
First of all I don't dislike you, I have no reason to dislike a literal stranger I've hardly interacted with before. Now stop letting your emotions clout your judgment and get back to the topic.
What I'm doing is pointing out that the notion that souls are housed in blood and that drinking it automatically absorbs that soul is alluding to a mechanic never shown by anyone but Alucard and Seras even though other vampires also drain blood,
Again this is a bad argument since Alucard and Seras are both vastly more experienced and skilled than the majority of the fodder vampires in the verse. We've never seen a actual notable vampire drinking blood aside from Alucard and Seras whereas the rest have been fodder level vampires.
and that if erasing blood automatically erases the soul then the 3 million other souls in the blood would be erased as well. You yourself are using a headcanon to disregard the other souls not being erased. Either erasing the blood automatically erases the soul or it doesn't. You can't have option 1 true for Alucard and option 2 true for his souls.
I am not using any headcanon for saying only Alucard was effected whenever the Major outright states it so you can either learn how to use "headcanon" properly. Using direct statements from the manga isn't headcanon, using your own thoughts and conclusion without no form of support is what we call head-canon.

I've been pointing out that currency and coinage doesn't directly state that it contains souls, pointing out that no other vampire ever shows signs of having multiple souls and in fact consistently demonstrate that they only have one life, and saying that erasing the blood also erasing souls doesn't match up with Alucard's souls still existing

1: No, it's literally contained within the blood hence why Alucard is able to absorb souls and minds upon drinking blood. The blood is where the soul and mind reside, this is stated and shown by Alucard accessing familiars.

2: No notable vampire in the series is shown drinking blood aside from Alucard and Seras, both skilled vampires.

3: Again the 3 millions souls is irrelevant as they were not targeted by the Major, Alucard was targeted directly as the Major literally bolds out. Also Alucard doesn't have "millions of souls." he only truly has one soul.
The blood mechanism you're basing this on is entirely from wording (blood being stated to be the coinage and currency of the soul) that can be interpreted multiple ways, and you have yet to explain how erasure of blood automatically erases the soul of the blood's owner
Yeah this is you literally ignoring arguments since I've already explained why regenerating from the Erasure of blood would be mid-godly. The blood statement doesn't have a lot of ways to be interpreted, it's pretty straightforward.
So now "his blood was erased therefore his soul was erased" is a targeted thing that only works on the specific soul targeted in the blood and not all the other souls in the same blood?
Stop your damn gaslighting Random, your attitude has been enough and I'm tired of it already. The Major directly states Alucard was the one effected, not his soul stock. And FYI I never changed my argument, I've said the soul-stock was irrelevant from my first reply.
Would you pick a headcanon and stick with it?
Ironic.
So who's really using headcanon here?
Still you, anyway I don't have the time nor the patience to be going back and forth with you. As I said I'll leave it up to the other to see who they agree with.

Can you link this statement's source, about imaginary numbers being -1 in terms of binary number
a number that is expressed in terms of the square root of a negative number (usually the square root of −1, represented by i or j ).
"when imaginary numbers are squared, they yield a negative result"

Currently, I'm rather neutral, but leaning towards agreeing with @LordGinSama's interpretation. Both sides make equally convincing arguments, so I'll wait for the debate to progress a bit more before coming to my conclusion.

I've already suggested a possibly for the Mid-Godly but obviously someone likes arguing more than need be.

it's me, im someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back