• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tarkatower said:
The best DC feat barring the ones done by Nail Anderson is Walter's building busting so that should be calced immediately.
That's going to be pretty hard considering the buildings he cut down already suffered a bombing so they're not structurally sound to begin with. Also Walter slices through them with wire- he doesn't blow them up or anything so getting energy levels for it is going to be... lackluster.

Idk, maybe you should just close it...like, I don't see anyone coming to an actual conclusion here, so...it's pretty much pointless to leave it open like that.(that and the fact that nobody has said anything relating to the topic of the thread in six/seven days).

I thought someone calced all the feats relevant to this downgrade already.

What exactly is the issue here?

^Not really. I'm just visiting again. I still have a lot of shit I need to be doing IRL.

On-Topic: Why have these revisions just been sitting here gathering dust? Unless I'm mistaken, literally everything that needed to be done in order to fix the characters' stats was already finished months ago.

• We have viable calcs for the feats laid out above. (Or at least the ones that matter in regards to revising the pages.)
  • We know who needs to be revised. (Everyone.)
  • We already went over who scales to whom and which characters are superior to others.
Do I seriously need to be present for this stuff to be put into place? This should have been over and done with by now.

This was linked above.

ByAsura said:
Hopefully this calculatio is correct, if so it could be a starting point.
I could have sworn that at least one of the other feats was calced before I left, but I can't find anything. But the problem here is that nobody actually approved this one, for whatever reason.

I guess I'll repost the other feats in the current Calc Request thread and see if someone can make new calcs for them. But someone should re-evaluate this blog and see if we can use it already.

Well, the revisions seem to have been accepted, but somebody experienced still has to carry them out, and I am way too overworked already to do so myself.

@King

I'll need to fix the calc a little.

It's good that this thread has been revived.

Edit: I've now revised it.

Yeah, Level 0 in general should be outed from the AP section.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can we please remove 7-B from Alucard's profile? Flooding some city blocks of London with an army =/= Destroying a city.
I agree with this.

Would any other Hellsing characters need to be rescaled as well?

ByAsura said:
I also think Incognito being City Level via environmental destruction is too high, the actual damages were caused when he was amped by the Blood Tower and a Demon, with Alucard also being amped by the tower, and he didn't even do that much damage to London, he only destroyed several buildings with a bunch of blasts, and covered part of it in blood, which was via a ritual rather than himself.

It should be noted that he's non canon though.
There's also another environmental destruction feat that should be downgraded.

@Ant I don't believe anyone scales to Alucard's environmental destruction. Except Incognito, who I proved above should be downgraded.

Alucard also needs his other forms, i have the pictures of them and Walter also needs his young self.

The changes were not still applied because the new rating/scaling for the characters are not posted.

I think that we have come to an agreement, but somebody experienced needs to carry out the changes.

I do not remember, but as long as some contributor to this thread who is experienced with editing our pages handles it, it should probably be alright.

Well, somebody experienced still has to perform the edits.

Anyone with an year long experience over the series and this wiki should do...that's my unliterature opinion

Are there any volunteers?

When I get home, I guess I can get everyone to 9-A and just see if upgrades happen later.

Sorry if the Justifications are rough, I haven't watched Hellsing in awhile. Though, I do plan on marathoning it on Halloween.

It is a really hardcore Halloween anime.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Proof? If you can't proof it then the downgrade still happen.
Oh well,the downgrade is already applied so...
His durability should be at least Small Building Level, Small Building Level+, at least Small Building+ or Building level since he can tank explosions and crashed through buildings.

Please look at the OP again. His feats cap at the 9-A range, though, if you'd like to calculate some of them and prove me wrong, then we'll talk.

Back