• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On another quick note, I just want to point out that Heinkel Wolfe and Yumie Takagi need to be fixed as well. I completely missed them the first time around, but their profiles are hard to look at now that I've seen them.

Oh trust me, I know.

Once they're edited, though, they'll scale to artificial vamps like Tubalcain and the Valentine Brothers, since what little we saw from them (Heinkel and Yumie) showed that they can blitz and kill basic artificial vampires and ghouls fairly easily.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Oh trust me, I know.
Once they're edited, though, they'll scale to artificial vamps like Tubalcain and the Valentine Brothers, since what little we saw from them (Heinkel and Yumie) showed that they can blitz and kill basic artificial vampires and ghouls fairly easily.
Mhmmmmm you don't have to be on par with them to fodderize the weakest vampires. Everyone in the Vatican barring Anderson are street level really.

IIRC, the weakest vampires can bite through skulls and rip people's arms off, both of which are Wall level feats. Destroying them the way Yumie and Heinkel did would require Wall level capabilities at the very least.

They call the level zero city level only because of a bunch of wall level ghoul, that don't make sense. It's like say 100 wall levels that cover a city block are city block only because they cover this area. but no, they still wall level and are not city block.

I believe UMR is doing the calculations, but hasn't finished, so they'll be applied when MKoN gets them, at least from what he's told me.

Fhfhghghg said:
I believe UMR is doing the calculations, but hasn't finished, so they'll be applied when MKoN gets them, at least from what he's told me.
I'm drained tbh and I have to wake up early for something tomorrow

I re-requested the calcs in the new Calc Request thread. As soon as someone sees to them, we'll be able to make the changes to the profiles.

MKoN said that some of the lower tiers will scale to artificial Vapires, like Luke or that card guy.

I agree with most of this actually. Just not that the plane isn't an SR-71. Nothing in the scan said it wasn't an SR-71. It said it was an American spy plane, but not anymore. It can also go at Mach 3 speeds, the speed of an SR-71. Even if it isn't an SR-71, it's pretty clear it's something similar that can go at similar speeds. You can calc the KE from it (I tried and got small building so not very impressive). But it's stated multiple times that it's an SR-71 (by the Nazis and Integra) so I don't see why it isn't. (Like you said though, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things).

Other than that, you make very good points.

The best DC feat barring the ones done by Nail Anderson is Walter's building busting so that should be calced immediately.

Is this 7-B for his ghouls taking over London actually staying?

Could I upgrade another vampire to 5-B for turning the planet into vampire-zombies?

Oof, I figured that part would have been agreed on and changed already.

Thanks.

Back