• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellbat Armor

Is there a reason Post-Flashpoint Batman doesn't have his Hellbat Armor listed as a separate key? It wasn't destroyed against Darkseid and he still has it stored in a separate Batcave-like base located on the moon (Superman Vol. 4 Issue #5). Lois uses it to save her son from the Eradicator .

As I'm fairly certain not everyone could have missed the appearance and reappearance of the armor, I'm guessing there is a separate reason for its absence on the page.

However, if it would be included, it should note that it is powerful enough to stand up to and draw blood from the likes of Darkseid and the Eradicator, both of which have fought Superman on even footing, even with someone relatively inexperienced in superhuman combat (Lois) using it.

Below, you will find scans of Batman using the armor against Kalibak and Darkseid:

Versus Kalibak

Versus Darkseid

From what i recall someone was supposed to find feats for it a while back (I think someone brought it up when the separate keys for Iron Man's stronger armors was in the works) so its about time someone brought this back up.

As far as I am aware, there are three known appearances for the armor. However, using it against and making Darkseid bleed is by far its most powerful feat to date. Would it be okay to scale to Darkseid's Post-Flashpoint avatar? He gave the New God a great deal of trouble, absorbed his Omega Beams, and knocked him down several times.

It is also at least just as powerful as the Eradicator with Lois piloting it. Its only downside is that it uses the metabolism of the pilot as a source of energy (a weakness Batman himself insisted to keep the armor from being too overpowered).

@Matthew

Yes, the Endgame armor came after the Death in the Family storyline and Batman used it against the Joker-infested Justice League. However, it still pales in comparison to the Hellbat Armor.

Given the chance, if the page was unlocked, I would like to edit to add these armors, linking the scans for each armor to the proper statistics.

I can agree with that until it shows more feats... if ever. Though Rebirth doesn't seem inclined to just forget about it, so that's hopeful.

Back