• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean tbf Moxxie doesn't know that would be the only thing to kill her. He doesn't know how extensive her regen is.

Either way that would require having enough time to aim the shot and i don't think that'll work out? Setsuna's pretty close.

Might make it better. I'd say maybe 30 meters would work better. At least then Moxie has some time to aim.

Seems like a majority of this is with other people alongside him, when he's in a group of 3. I think Moxxie is certainly skilled but I have a feeling on his own he might suffer. He will probably be able to get off one good shot with his sniper rifle before having to resort to his pistol. This range allows him to set up one shot but that doesn't guarantee he'd hit anything vital or hit at all. We'd have to see how good he is on the quickdraw.

Besides this Setsuna could use her quirk to block bullets anyways if she sees where Moxxie's aiming. That's, obviously, an issue. I think that ultimately Moxxie won't be able to get the necessary shots off to kill Setsuna, especially since she has 50 meat shields that she can use to protect herself.

Aaah. I don't think those change the fight too much. Explosions might be tricky but to my knowledge Setsuna has dealt with an explosive boi before.

Moxxie on his own has two different sniper rifles (one normal, one imbued with holy power), SMGs, multiple pistols and revolvers, and a semi-automatic shotgun

I don't think so? I'd assume it'd be hero standard to know how to deal with man with gun so idk how game changing a fully automatic weapon could be.

And just to get this concluded

Rare Lizard W FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back