• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helios (Silverio Trinity) vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's try to give Helios a match here...if possible and without digressing on abilities TOO MUCH...

Neutral universe, speeds equalized. Helios is in his 6-B form, and Yhwach is in his second strongest form (i.e the one where he has Mimihagi absorbed and in his "at least 6-B" form).

Helios: 7

Yhwach: 1

Inconclusive: 3

Raging Sphere Savior
Yhwach3

Seems like a tough match up due to both sides hax.

Helios Hax seems more verstile with his Asterism but Yhwach is certainly no slouch too and with his Almighty and there's a lot to do with it. This is how i picture the fight: Yhwach uses The Almighty and then manages to Kill Helios,but because of Helios Asterism he will come back and proceeds to kill Yhwach who will resurrect too and this will continue on.

The only thing that could make Helios take the fight is through crushing his enemy abilities but i don't know if this applies only to Asterism or also other powers

@ALRF: That last one about that is a bit hard for me to quantify. Kerberos ability is actually a lot versatile than Zephyrs since it can go beyond just other people's Asterisms. So I think that it can work on others as well but I haven't really gotten around to fully knowing if it also goes beyond Asterisms or not. It could or could not is what I'm saying.

Allmighty is hax but idk if it can deal with conceptual manipulation, what exactly stops helios from erasing the concept of allmighty, or just yhwach really?

He needs to make contact with Yhwach to crush it? Cause that's how he's dealt with all of the Silverio abilities that the main character used in the series...which is a long story and I have to complete his page soon to explain it better...if I wasn't tending to my wai-i mean fave magical girl all the time.

I see well, if it's only for Asterisms then i don't think there is a winner in this fight as both of there powers really are similar despite some difference in mechanics

So yeah if Helios is indeed capable of crushing Abilities that are not Asterisms in nature then i guess he takes it,if not then it's Inconclusive.

@ALRF: I'll just add that as an inconclusive.

Though again, it's possible that he could do it since his ability pretty much outright destroyed something that could nullify Asterisms and other attacks not related to it.

Then again, I honestly based this off from the ACF wikia so.... 😅

CrossverseCrisis said:
^You wanna get a little more into detail~
Helios has pretty good matter destruction on top of his other impressive manipulations like soul and concept and can attack Yhwach on multiple level and has durability negation. Then there's his resistances to most of Yhwach's abilities and his reactive evolution.

I mean, the soul damaging aspect is done when he's using his True Asterism. Considering Yhwach is at his true power here along with Mimihagi absorbed, i guess that can be used to compensate for it.

Oh yeah, he can also cut even nonexistence when using the True form of his Asterism...somehow.

Anyways, i'll add that as a vote then.

My money is on Helios, Yhwach Almighty would prove to be a problem for Helios but he fact that he was able to beat Gilbert, Fafnir and Kerberos who was able to even beat Asley Horizon means that he is not to be underestimate so easily.

Its true that Yhwach other power alongside his Almighty will gave him a comparable level to Helios but Helios had Reality Warping, Power Nullficiation, Conceptual Manipulation and Nonexistence Manipulation and his resistance ability just make me lean on Helios side.

@Shining: Just to note, the thing of Gilbert and Fafnir is kind of questionable since they're like Tier 8 for the most of Trinity. Though Kerberos at his peak of Tier 6 is the one to really note here, actually. And Helios himself beated them even when he was just fresh outside of Ashley's being (yes, he originated from Ashley himself. It's complicated, but that's the truth from what i was able to gather on)

Another is that the nonexistence on is only when he's using his Asterisms true effect...which i should actually make an edit on to clarify from the normal stuff.

But i'll add that one in of your vote anyways.

Stick695 said:
yhwach continuously blows him up with the almighty like he did to ichibei.
How is that going to stop Helios Asterism from destroying the reality of his death making him alive again?

How is that going to stop Helios Asterism from destroying the reality of his death making him alive again?
yhwach kills him again lol..

Then There is no Winner since this will just go forever as Helios Resurrection isn't a one time only.

It really isn't, that i can tell you all. He can keep reviving himself just as much as Yhwach could with his Almighty respectively.

yhwach kills him sees him attempting to resurrect himself in the future & absorbs him/ steals his powers while negating anything he tries with the almighty.

which would lead to Helios Asterism destroying the reality of his death (Aka Yhwach utilising The Almighty) see both of these characters have tricky powers...(also i don't think Yhwach is capable of stealing Helios Powers might be wrong thought.)

euh i'm not an expert in both series,but isn't Asterism is only through Higher Dimensional Energy Particles? I Don't think Yhwach is capable of harnessing it (unless he can absorb those particles too...)

@ALRF: They are. Asterism are abilities done through the manipulation of Astral Particles, which are energy particles that originally came from a higher dimension.

Meh, i don't see him absorbing Astal particles thought so that will not hinder Helios in any way.

Helios wins this via infinite evolution and the capability to destroy his opponent's power. Also there's the attribute of light that allows him to asspull his way to victory Saint Seiya style

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Helios wins this via infinite evolution and the capability to destroy his opponent's power. Also there's the attribute of light that allows him to asspull his way to victory Saint Seiya style
the capability of destroying his opponent's power that gets negated by the almighty

i forgot to mention yhwach w mimihagi absorbed can control stagnation governance which makes evolution utterly useless.

It's just a battle of who can out NLF who really , ill also vote inconclusive due to reasons already mentioned

@Stick695 Does Yhwach truly gets Stagnation? i only thought he gets a resistance towards Precognition.

Not voting but Yhwach gained access to Mimihagi's powers when he absorbed it but I'm not sure if he can use that.

• Stagnation Governance: Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness, it can prevent whatever that tries to change or develop from happening. Mimihagi can accomplish this via symbiosis with whatever being it is attached to.
It says he can do it through symbiosis and attaching himself to his target which I'm not sure Yhwach would be able to do.

Attribute of light can make something impossible to be possible. Whatever Yhwach has won't stop Helios from evolving & coming back considering attribute of light makes Kagutsuchi capable of using his power even though hes faced with Zephyr's Sphere Razer, makes Helios to be unbeatable even though Ash have access to all Asterism (Well, not really all of them. But its all the Asterism in Vendetta and most of everything from Trinity) including Sphere Razer, and boosting 2 dudes who are below tier 3 all the way up into tier 2-C. This attribute of light allows the user to defy logic and pull something absolutely nonsensical, its basically just a weaponized shounen bullshit.

And if Yhwach has to get close to Helios to attach himself to get his stagnation governance working, then he won't be able to do that since Helios at this point is just Yamamoto with Bankai on steroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back