• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helbram Calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem, we don't allow usage of words spoken to determine a timeframe anymore.
No, that's not being done here. A group of three people, including King, casually cross a massive distance in what the manga says to be 0.7 seconds.

I'm probably missing something but they started moving at 0.5 and the last known timeframe after is 0.2 seconds.

I'm assuming that the 0.7 timeframe is based on adding 0.5 and 0.2 but wouldn't that be counting up as opposed to counting down like the manga implies?

No.

The Dawn Roar began their attack 0.2 seconds before the punch occurred.

0.5 seconds before the Dawn Roar's attempt, the Sins acted.

The Sins and Dawn Roar clashed almost immediately after the punch.

So, technically, it actually exceeds 0.7 seconds by a very small margin.

Would it be considered calc stacking if we use Mach Reaction speeds? Since Meliodas canonically can move at the speed of sound.

King was able to react to adult form Helbram who could keep up with Beserk Meliodas who's faster than base.

The results would be hella inflated nvm then
I asked already but it’s apparently not possible

It's a huge change, but still a massive upgrade even compared to the Albion calc.

Yes it should. Kinetic energy is 0.5 x mass x velocity^2. If velocity is lowered significantly, then energy is lowered exponentially.

No. I'll stick to whatever calculation is more accurate.

Ant agreed to the 0.7 seconds logic. He's not a CG member.

Yes it should. Kinetic energy is 0.5 x mass x velocity^2. If velocity is lowered significantly, then energy is lowered exponentially.

No. I'll stick to whatever calculation is more accurate.

Ant agreed to the 0.7 seconds logic. He's not a CG member.
But it shouldn’t though that’s not necessary. The calc is fine as it is.

It's necessarily, and no it isn't fine.

Can you stop with this?

I have a question, Would it be possible to copy the used method from the Madara creating the tree calc ? Since the Sacred tree little hairs (that are stated to be way smaller than the actual roots) exist under Liones.

Couldn’t we calc the distance From the sacred tree up to Liones and copy their method ?

I have a question, Would it be possible to copy the used method from the Madara creating the tree calc ? Since the Sacred tree little hairs (that are stated to be way smaller than the actual roots) exist under Liones.

Couldn’t we calc the distance From the sacred tree up to Liones and copy their method ?
The method hasn't been fully verified iirc

Using the map, that distance is about 64 km at a minimum. With my calculation, they'd make it there in about 12 seconds, but the calculation would be multiplied (minus however large these root hairs are, which would be insanely higher than my calc) almost 4-fold because I could use the full speed.

Do the roots already extend under Liones, or did Helbram definitely move them?

Using the map, that distance is about 64 km at a minimum. With my calculation, they'd make it there in about 12 seconds, but the calculation would be multiplied (minus however large these root hairs are, which would be insanely higher than my calc) almost 4-fold because I could use the full speed.

Just use both methods to determine the ends. Also the fairy king forest is hundreds of kilometres away. He may have moved them since they probably weren’t there before but take it with a grain of salt.

You can't just say that shit without evidence. Give me something tangible.

The plan is to find more about the roots after I get off work.

If he moved them it means that They Can extend to this point anyway

I think we could get a cool result for the creation of the sacred tree or for Helbram since We could use full speed

Given that characters can summon parts of the Tree with weaponry (Helbram's weapon is apparently derived from the tree, like King's, and fairies can manifest them from nowhere), the original exists right underneath Liones, and the overall inconsistent location, I think it's just best to go with the City level end for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back