• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hela (MCU) V.S Kefka Palazzo

Gargoyle One said:
Thats High 6B

Which is hilariously below Kefka's level
She's high 6B, but her durability and difficulty to land a hit on is insane. Another thing to remember is that Hela's invulnerability is tied to Asgard. Kefka's only hope is to survive her attacks while he tries to destroy Asgard. . . unfortunately for Hela it's not outside the realm of possibility that Kefka can pull it off, which is why it's still a decent vs in my view.

"Hela has conquered Asgard. Days later, Kefka Palazzo is seen attempting to destroy Asgard with his Light of Judgement. Irritated, Hela attempts to kill Kefka in retaliation, firing off her swords at the winged god of magic. Kefka looks towards Hela, "You'll be well done before I'm through with you!" "

This is specific to his God Form.

Regardless, Kefka casually stomped High 6-As. A High 6-B gets turned into a pulp.

PaChi2 said:
"Hela has conquered Asgard. Days later, Kefka Palazzo is seen attempting to destroy Asgard with his Light of Judgement. Irritated, Hela attempts to kill Kefka in retaliation, firing off her swords at the winged god of magic. Kefka looks towards Hela, "You'll be well done before I'm through with you!" "

This is specific to his God Form.

Regardless, Kefka casually stomped High 6-As. A High 6-B gets turned into a pulp.
I don't see it being a one shot or an utter stomp. Hela is incredibly good at fighting, and she has to land a shot on her first to even hurt her.

Kefka is kinda sub relativistic.

Hella is at least High Hypersonic.

She kinda gets outclassed in hax, speed and AP.

Back