• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heisei Godzilla and SpaceGodzilla Addition (Incredibly Minor)

Pretty sure that SpaceGodzilla should have "Resistance to Cosmic Radiations". Why? I mean, it's pretty self-explanatory:

1) He stayed in Space for a lot of time and traveled a portion of the Galaxy to get to Earth, which would mean that he most likely came across another Star System during his journey;

2) He has the same DNA and cells of a guy who eats radiation for breakfast, and can even absorb them to get more powerful;

3) In the rejected origin theory of his made by the scientists, it was even speculated that the Godzilla cells absorbed energy directly from exploding stars to grow. I know we don't really count this, but still, it still proves the point.

I believe that Heisei Godzilla and of course Composite Godzilla, heck, Rozen even traveled a 500.000 light years long Galaxy once) should also get it, since they are made of the same cells, and those cells probably remained in outer space for a long time so...

In addition, SpaceGodzilla was using a skyscraper to channel energy coming directly from space to get stronger.

Also, a few other additions would be (For SpaceGodzilla only):

• Large Size (Type 2): he's canonically 120 meters tall, and taller than Heisei Godzilla.
  • Earth Manipulation: He was creating Crystals from the ground, so I guess it counts.
  • Transformation: SpaceGodzilla can switch into his flying for at will.GVSG - Flying SpaceGodzilla
    • This form should have both Flight (he flew even on Earth in this state) and Spaceflight (able to travel in outer space) as an ability.
  • Attack Reflection: His Photon Shield did not only block Godzilla's Atomic Breath, but it also reflected it in multiple smaller beams, as you can see here:
Gvsg7

That seems fine, except for earth manipulation.

crystal manipulation is good enough (though you could put it as matter manipulation as he was converting it from the earth)

Back