• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remembered us saying these wouldn’t be in the main profile and be in a legend rider profile instead.

Would they all scale to one another, like how the riders scale in terms of AP, should they scale for speed as well. FTL is very consistent with OOO and Fourze, so should Build, Wizard, and Ex-aid also be FTL?

Also, while Build is nowhere near as strong as the rest of the ground at this time, we do see him keep up with HM Ex-aid step for step.

Would they all scale to one another, like how the riders scale in terms of AP, should they scale for speed as well. FTL is very consistent with OOO and Fourze, so should Build, Wizard, and Ex-aid also be FTL?

Also, while Build is nowhere near as strong as the rest of the ground at this time, we do see him keep up with HM Ex-aid step for step.
No. They only get the new key because it's scaled from destroying Enigma, not comparing to each other. Each Rider has their own fight scene separated from others. So their speed being "comparable to each other" should not be used in this movie.
Build can keep up with Ex-Aid, yes, he clearly fights alongside Ex-Aid, and his speed is already scaled from Ex-Aid in his profile.
Also, Wizard wasn't in the movie.

Eh... I'm iffy about this. If there aren't any contradictions in future installments I guess it's fine? But do note that that means OOO is 2-C in the 10 year anniversary.

And like, Gaim is already 2-A so he's kinda already above literally everyone in the movie. Let's just ignore that he could have literally solved everything had he used even a fraction of his power.

Eh... I'm iffy about this. If there aren't any contradictions in future installments I guess it's fine? But do note that that means OOO is 2-C in the 10 year anniversary.

And like, Gaim is already 2-A so he's kinda already above literally everyone in the movie. Let's just ignore that he could have literally solved everything had he used even a fraction of his power.
PIS because Gaim is too op

Like I said, he would be 2-C in the 10 year anniversary.

Literally all the Legend Riders would be 2-C in any of their future canonical appearances.

You should also adjust for Birth and Ancient OOO.

I saw someone working on it. I don't know if it was posted.

The Ancient OOO pages still needs to be made, yeah

Also it makes since that Build (as of this arc anyways) doesn't scale to 2-C since one of the Kaisers stated Cross-Z wouldn't be able to defeat the Greeed he had created during the movie

Wizard, Ex-Aid, and Build definitely have some scaling in the range of FTL, though its not as relevant for this specific thread. I think after the Ghost specs have the new speed rating applied, it can be looked at

Back