• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heis AP

Its about Hei.

The calculation used for his attack potency with abilities is for a special event in which his abilities resonanted with that of another user of a similar ability.

The abilities resonanting caused a huge explosion which is the feat. The thing is the whole thing is nothing Hei can normally do alone. It is only possible due to harvest resonanting with him, his own attack potency for any of his attacks is much lower as far as I recall any if his feats. To be specific this wasn't an application of his usual electricity attacks, but a form of matter manipulation, even though he later on required to massive concentration just to disolve the gunpowder of a single bullet and was not even sure if he could.

So I believe this feat does by no means reflect his usual attack potency.

Okay. I think that this seems reasonable.

I don't think Hei has a lot of destructive feats with his powers.

Maybe somebody could check if his OBD profile links to other calculations for his feats?

Well, I don't think that his abilities are really destruction-based. They seem to negate durability, to some extent, given that it alters matter on a molecular level.

The only calc on his OBD profile is the calc for the feat mentioned here.

Well, can he be power-scaled from another character then? If not, we may have to place him at "Unknown" ratings.

Not that I know of.

"9-C physically. Unknown with his abilities" may be appropriate.

Back