• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genericstickman said:
So… uh what's faster, timestop or "wishing"?
3 wishes are passive, so wishing is faster by a landslide. xD

Also Time Stop is not even in character. He fought FV, Jotaro and even GER and didn't open up with time stop. I don't see why he would just go time stop first thing that comes to mind versus a freaking kid.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Amane goes "Die!" which stops DIO's heart. He instantly timestops, fixes himself and then walks over and taps.
Voting HAD.
There are several problems:

1. How does he fix death?

2. If he can fix his fate, then the wish won't be true, which means something else will happen. That's the best part about amane his wish HAS to come true by any means. (I never thought that the fact that he doesn't know what will happen was going to be an advantage xD) The death Amane is going to bring is absolute.

3. Amane already has probability and fate hax to stop him from even trying to time stop in the first place. I mean fate hax was enough to make people betray their friends and even ambush even knowing they would get disqualified, all cus he wanted it all to go smoothly. So HAD ain't thinking of time stoping anytime soon.

4. HAD's causality resistance is for reversal and erasure. Nothing implies he can't have results inflicted on him. Amane's causality manip is extremely special. Since it's causality manip by virtue of "ignoring" causality and not working by it.

Back