• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heather Mason VS James Sunderland

The two Silent Hill protagonists do battle.

Fight takes place in Silent Hill Lakeside Amusment Park. Both are allowed ALL of their equipment.

James Profile
This town is full of monsters! How can you sit there and eat pizza!?

Heather Mason3
Well, I guess you're not a person anyway.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
Heather has some super powers. Even more, this fight takes place at Silent Hill, where she could be resurrected. I give the win to her.
Are we looking for the first character that kill the other one, if one of these characters die, the other one win; resurrection doesn't count here.

Let us see... Melee: Heather wins since her melee range weapons are better (even without Beam Saber she has Flamethrower). Close Range: again Heather's Flamethrower win over Hyper Spray (better range). Middle Range: one more time Heather (Unlimited SMG). Long Range: since Heather actually do not have any LR weapon unlike James I consider it a draw (since Unlimited SMG still can be dangerous at rifle range through sheer amount of bullets).

So... Heather wins even without her Mahou Shoujou powers.

2 for Heather and 0 for James

This town is full of monsters! How can you sit there and debate about characters!?

• Viturino sees a sign "Heaven's Way" he enters the place, it seems to be empty, he sits on a chair and writes:
Heather got this for sure, even without her transformation or super powers, she can wield really well a mace,katana and light saber, also she is faster than James and takes more time to lose stamina, and one more thing, she isnt scared of s(*&. by the way i thi..

• Viturino hears a weird noise , leaves the note , drinks a health drink and go run outside...

4 for Heather and 0 for James.

I feel kinda bad for James, first his wife dies and now he's getting destroyed by a magical girl.

Technically, Silent Hill 2 has no canon ending. The developers intentionally made it up to the players to choose which ending they think is canon.

That, and I just can't bring myself to accept the in the water ending to be canon ;_;

Well, as far as I remember even Room considered main series and this there was mentioned that James didn't returned from Silent Hill. =)

Otakuzoid said:
I haven't played The Room yet...does it really say that? ;_;
Ask wandering shepard, hes a beast with SH.

You can add this to heather victories if you want, theres no scenario james would take it.

Also, heather is arguably immortal 95% of the game

Viturino said:
Otakuzoid said:
I haven't played The Room yet...does it really say that? ;_;
Ask wandering shepard, hes a beast with SH.
If I remembeer correctly, Henry says that when looking at a photo of Silent Hill somewhere in the Apartment World, but I'm not sure where exactly.

P.S. Thanks Viturino, so kind of you

Back