• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itachi can spam put out large amounts of ama spreading large areas, that is what I'm saying, also you guys seem to ignore this but only sick itachi did this feat, a healthy one would do far more and be better at it. Yes amaterasu can be stopped by shinra tensei after it gets placed on the path, and we saw how quick it defeated nagato in edo so I think it would do even greater damage to a regular weak path. I said itachi will analyze and deduce which path summoned the king of hell which will prompt him to attack that one after seeing it res another path. I said this before as well.
This speculation of healthy one how much more it can do no one knows we just know it can do likely more so its kinda headcanonish
No I dont ignore anything I am itachi fanboy literally I dont miss that much about him usually & I dont understand what you are saying next
I already told my stance on that point this is just going circular after it get if it get instantly after placed all they need to do is remove clothes lol or just tanked it & then it gets removed Causing not that much damage
I think you forgot I am saying both can win not like itachi slaps 9/10
Itachi can of course win & take down pain like I said but pain can also do the same & has a similar Chance to win to me
U Seem to forget pain was heavily nerfed against sm naruto so the Stars we are using is from a fatigued & nerfed pain
Or...here?
No this is not a place to discuss
This place is bound by many vs battle rules

This speculation of healthy one how much more it can do no one knows we just know it can do likely more so its kinda headcanonish
No I dont ignore anything I am itachi fanboy literally I dont miss that much about him usually & I dont understand what you are saying next
I already told my stance on that point this is just going circular after it get if it get instantly after placed all they need to do is remove clothes lol or just tanked it & then it gets removed Causing not that much damage
I think you forgot I am saying both can win not like itachi slaps 9/10
Itachi can of course win & take down pain like I said but pain can also do the same & has a similar Chance to win to me
U Seem to forget pain was heavily nerfed against sm naruto so the Stars we are using is from a fatigued & nerfed pain
He can put it on their head. You really aren't doing itachi justice right now being a fanboy and all.
But yes this is circular, Itachi wins in votes and itachi wins via arguments proposed.
It's also not speculation... we see edo itachi who is presumed to have the sickness removed due to it being a different body and it also being an edo. So obviously we can say edo itachi should scale to alive healthy itachi, why is this so difficult for you?
I also never gave how much "more" it can do, I said healthy would scale above sick meaning he can do the same things sick itachi did but better.

Hm...I just realized that Healthy Itachi doesn't really have a key, it would technically still fall under alive where his edo feats aren't considered for his healthy state in his stats. That seems like something that should be revised.

Hm...I just realized that Healthy Itachi doesn't really have a key, it would technically still fall under alive where his edo feats aren't considered for his healthy state in his stats. That seems like something that should be revised.
I'm planning to add another key to him later on actually that'll do just that very soon. I've been meaning to for a while, but I kinda got swept up in other projects.

He can put it on their head. You really aren't doing itachi justice right now being a fanboy and all.
But yes this is circular, Itachi wins in votes and itachi wins via arguments proposed.
It's also not speculation... we see edo itachi who is presumed to have the sickness removed due to it being a different body and it also being an edo. So obviously we can say edo itachi should scale to alive healthy itachi, why is this so difficult for you?
I also never gave how much "more" it can do, I said healthy would scale above sick meaning he can do the same things sick itachi did but better.
No I think I am doing enough justice to both of them while you guys are not doing that in my view
When say he doesnt scale?!
I said he can do more than sick itachi but we don't how much
Idk why this is so hard you to get a simple point
Anyway this is circular & itachi won here so this is pointless if U wanna do this further U can do this in Discord but I will not do here anymore since its pointless cause its already added here & this thread should be closed now

Alright so got confirmation that the match shouldn't be added until his healthy stats are specifivally stated in his profile.
I'm planning to add another key to him later on actually that'll do just that very soon. I've been meaning to for a while, but I kinda got swept up in other projects.
If you're too busy for that I might be able to do it later today, just scaling himself to his edo stats.

Alright so got confirmation that the match shouldn't be added until his healthy stats are specifivally stated in his profile.

If you're too busy for that I might be able to do it later today, just scaling himself to his edo stats.
I did that just now, so if people wanna check that'd be great.

Back