• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Head of Squad 6 vs Head of Name Hunt Station! (Byakuya Kuchiki vs Lo Po Bia Elaine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight takes place at the Name Hunt Station Arena.

Fighters start a distance of 15 meters apart.

High 7-C forms.

Speed is equalized.

Who wins?

Byakuya Kuchiki: 4 (DatDot, Yomi Schwarz, ItalianGuy1234, KazuiK)

Lo Po Bia Elaine: 1 (El Directo001)

Hmm, while Lo Po may have hax, Byakuya has versatility. Her teleportation is limited to switching places by what I see, if Byakuya can use rikujokoro on Fenryl then her teleportation is nulled (unless she want get trapped in rikujokoro if she going to swap place).

Byakuya also has multiple ways to keep their distance (with senbonzakura, kido, flight) if She or Fenryl get too close then Byakuya can always use utusemi for flashy escape.

And her durability at most large town level so Byakuya should able to overwhelm her with his bankai eventually.

Voting for Byakuya.

Votes counted. Thank you. Though do keep in mind, her invisible inventory allows her to attack in a similar fashion to Byakuya, through usage of various abstract angles. And her armor inventory is fully capable of putting up, and maintaining various defenses in order to defend herself while attacking, whereas Byakuya has no such luxury.

I'll provide scans in clarification is needed.

I see, but my point still stands.

Byakuya still has versatility with binding kido like rikujokoro to restrain her or fenryl's movement, and Byakuya's defensive capabilities is good too, he can use senbonzakura to act as a shield that capable to block Ichigo's getsuga, his bankai can attack from every angles, and still has other means of defense like Danku.

No arguments there, though she doesn't really move from her spot while fighting, much like Byakuya, initially. She has shields and omnidirectional attacks the same as him. I think he slightly edges her out in that department as far as the omnidirectional thing goes, but her attacks are specifically stated to attack on abstract angles, whereas Byakuya has to direct his with his hands to grant them extra speed, not that it means much here, with speed equalized. I was thinking that her hax would make up for the fact that she simply doesn't have as many threads and needles as Byakuya does pettles. I think it would be interesting either way. I also think her defense is a bit superior, as it specifically took a piercing attack to take it down.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Her attacks from the invisible inventory are invisible, lol.

Oh, and here's a scan of her armor inventory for reference and to show that it can indeed, go all the way around her.

Litentric Teon said:
as it specifically took a piercing attack to take it down.
That what Senbonzakura do, piercing attack (his fight with Tsukishima showed that senbonzakura can be used as a potent piercing attack), so Byakuya should be able to take it down.

Byakuya does have an advantage but Elaine isn't at a dissavantage. even if fenryl was emobalised she can easaly dissmiss him and resomon him again which should cancel out Rikujōkōrō.

I can see this being a stalmate with just Shikai and Byakuya getting the advantage with Bankai but I still don't think it would lead to Elaine's loss just because of that. She's both smart and skilled so she can fight agiants Byakuya's style for a bit.

I see this as a tie since both are skilled and and somthing that can give them an advantage to win. I can see either winning but I need to think on what it would require for either to win so more on that later.

Hold on, have people forgotten she manipulates an invisible inventory?? how's byakuya gonna deal with omnidirectional attacks that he can't even see? h ain't no baam

Litentric Teon said:
Is that a vote for Kaiser?
Also, love the name.
Yes i vote kaiser.

I will say tho its a very close one, byakuya got better omnidirectional attacks & possibly faster attack speed, however i see him having difficulties against her invisble needles, also she got and FENRYL, even if he traps fenryl in rikudo koro(the six rod prison) she can just make fenryl dissapear and reappear it again, its the sole purpose of being an anima. so eventually he wouldn't escape getting bit.

I will say that speed is equal, so Byakuya doesn't have the advantage of faster attacks.

Thank you for your vote.

Don't forget Byakuya is no longer High 7-C now.

He's 7-B, so he could block most of her attacks and one shot her.

I wonder if it's still a fair match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back