• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma Slayer vs Kaiser! (Allen Walker vs Lo Po Bia Elaine)

Well, I'll go with Elaine Low-Dif

Baam a much more versatile character and Hax than Allen had difficulty meeting Elaine without any knowledge as well as Kaiser and Allen appear to be the baseline of High 7-C but I'm sure that Statistics Amplification will make AP and Durability be make it bigger for her to be able to cause her greater damage to Allen and tanked her attacks for a long time, Elaine also seems to have experience advantage and invisible inventory will give Allen too much work since she can hit any part of her body easily, Fenrir bite and focus on that specific part he bit to injure him further as Elaine spam the weapons from his invisible inventory to finish off and his Fenrir incapacitates him and so Elaine wins the fight

Allen isn't baseline High 7-C. Current Allen is superior to Lvl 4 Akuma who get that feat.

He has experience with Invisible enemies due to fighting the likes of Jasdevi who use that AND illusions in a pretty big AOE so he's not helpless against this sort of trick. Allen can also keep fighting even after his body has been fully incapacitated as his innocence can keep himself moving on its own.

His innocence can turn into a complete armor at all times.

He also survived a vacuum crushing him from every direction and generally showed capability to fight even while unconscious since his innocence takes over for him at that point.

In a battle of atrition, which is what this seems to become from looking at Elaine's profile, I'm definitely going to say Allen via the sheer ammount of feats he has in "I keep fighting even when I'm borderline broken to pieces".

Not to mention his sheer endurance and force of will. In Noah's Ark he had a prolonged, hard-fought battle against Tyki Miki who was on his lvl after fighting the likes of Merged Jasdevi who was superior to him, almost died to a vaccum from serious Tyki, took a long beating from Lavi right after - he didn't even fight back on this one, because he was trying to make him regain his senses and just kept being hit over and over - and AFTER that was stomped by a far superior Awakened Tyki and still did not fall, lasting long enough for his master to take things from that point onwards.

Not to mention that with SBA having in-character characters being still willing to kill,there's nothing stopping Allen from casually abusing Instant Portal Creation with Noah's Ark to pull this sort of thing on Elaine or escape to take a breather from the Ark where she cannot follow whenever needed.

Back