• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

Because Millie and Moxie are cuter ovo

In all honesty i dont know the answer to the second question but if we're making Zoophobia profiles we might as well just rename Hazbin's verse page 'Vivzieverse'

the size of hell, thats the only question i have concerning power cuase you can only use it on so much space. cause if Alastor can go trough paralel dimensons or somehting then hell might be a multiverese which is seperate from heaven (which itself is a multiverse) and earth (just a singular universe)

Well we don't know the size of hell yet, and it's overpopulated, so it's likely an infinitely spaced dimension or landscape, but by this logic it's not overpopulated. But I know we can still get insanely powerful characters in such a "limited" amount of space, take Richard watterson for example, he can destroy the (gumball) universe just by getting a job, etc

i don't see you logic there.

Richard has Low 2-C enviromental destruction because him having a job was litterally tearing reality to pieces

Also I rewatched hazbin last night and vaggie flat out says that death to a demon is being completely erased

The problem is that demons have both ways to fly and the ability to create portals so they could have gone elsewhere if hell was really that big

also, Pentinus implied that all of hell it's just the pentagram-shaped city

BTW, made a sheat for Zill, how does it look ?

If their soul is intact while they regenerate than yes they are completely erased, Also about the non-sensical thing I made a few messages ago. Alastor might have a portal to a dimension that's a literal pit of fire, in reference to his line "I want to watch the scum of the earth struggle to climb up the hill of embitterment, only to trip and tremble into the firey pit of failure" he now has the hotel at his disposal so this dimension may become obselete to him, but it might just be a metaphor

Overlord775 said:
also, Pentinus implied that all of hell it's just the pentagram-shaped city
Disappointing answer, it's only made worse when you have plant busters, I think it's to show how naive penitous is or something? Also there's a river shown in Charlie's song so this easily comes out as false

Yeah so that supports the notionnof them having low hodly, anything short of their sould being erased they can regenerate from

So thinking back on the connection between Zoophobia and Hazbin Hotel, I don't think they're set within the same universe anymore. Here's why:

1. We see Satan in Zoophobia and he looks completely different than what we see in Hazbin. Sure, you can argue that he can change forms, but if it's the same universe, consistent designs should be a thing.

2. Satan has a son in Zoophobia, Damia . He's a little furry demon and a major trouble maker. Two things with this. One, there's no mention of him in Hazbin and he doesn't appear in Charlie's family portrait. If they were the same universe and therefore the same Lucifer, why wouldn't he include his whole family? Two, we know what Hazbin Lucifer and Lilith look like, how could those two produce an angry fox boy?

1. Satan is confirmed by vivzie to be capable of shapeshifting, and even hazbin characters that appear in zoophobia look different, specifically alastor.

2. Seeing as Damien isnt lilith's son it makes sense for him to not be in the family portrait and not be mentioned, hell its entirely likely that charlie wouldnt even know him. You could also just @ vivzie and ask her if you really wanted to. And i would recommend taking a look at the designs of angels family for that last part, because from what inrecall the only other member of his family who is anpink fuzzy spider demon is his sister.

WeeklyBattles said:
even hazbin characters that appear in zoophobia look different, specifically alastor.
Uh, where exactly ?

like, now that i think about it i think Charlie was shown in the accademy's dancing area, but where was Alastor shown ?

So since Damian isn't Lucifer's son, but Satan's, that means that the two worlds definitely aren't the same, so planet-busting Alastor isn't a thing anymore

by combining the replies i got here, (altough i never really contributed anything in terms of connecting the two franchises together and ditto), planet busting entities living in an immensely overpopulated city (which is the entirety of hell) would not make sense at all. And to ad insult to injury, Alastor (upon entering hell) could have literally destroyed all of hell (which is just a city) without even using all of his powers if he was an exterminator or other angelic being (however his carnage "all over" hell is (guessingly) a far greater feat than his tentacle summoning at the end of the pilot, so i am being biased here, but remeber its just the pilot). Hell's size really needs to be confiermed (ill wont take a singular city as an answer) if we want to have an accurate and logical tiering for the hazbins

>planet busting entities living in an immensely overpopulated city (which is the entirety of hell) would not make sense at all.

Textbook AoE Fallacy. I implore you to look at any comicbook or shounen verse ever for city/country/continent/planet/solar system/universe busting characters living in a city

> altough i never really contributed anything in terms of connecting the two franchises together and ditto

they dont need to use their full potentiol to destroy said city they live in (it would be stupid to destroy your own home but hey, you were no where close to using your full strength) but since im just making more fallacys out of fallacys, ill call it a day and let people who actually know their stuff make the decisons

WeeklyBattles said:
Textbook AoE Fallacy. I implore you to look at any comicbook or shounen verse ever for city/country/continent/planet/solar system/universe busting characters living in a city
^ This.

I heard it from somewhere that there would be a short to explain some cliffhangers (and to know what these cliffhangers are, you should have "finished" reading Zoophobia by now)

for jokes, ashley should have plot manipulation since she can make make scenarios for the voice actors of the characters as shown in the hunicast

Back