• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

How many comics associated with HH have been launched? I know that there is a prequel, but it is only that for now?

I mean, she is the son of the Demon King Problaby mispelled since i haven't watched the episode in ages so that may account for something

She's a true demon, she didnt die like the others she was born a demon so she's bound to be stupidly strong she likely just doesnt use her power

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I hope Charlie turns out to be the strongest of the bunch.
By "bunch" are you including Alastor? Cause while it is a possibility thats not an easy task, iirc even her father has a respect for Alastor (or at least his strength).

By "bunch" are you including Alastor? Cause while it is a possibility thats not an easy task, iirc even her father has a respect for Alastor (or at least his strength).

I'd bet anything the two of them are on par.

Hmm, I have no doubt she is very powerful or at least has the potential to be but im iffy about her being on par with him right now, later on in the series I could definitely see it but at this moment im a bit iffy.

WeeklyBattles said:
She's a true demon, she didnt die like the others she was born a demon so she's bound to be stupidly strong she likely just doesnt use her power
Would Charlie possess the same level of immortality as other demons then?

@Apies All demons have the same level of immortality, its a part of their existence as demons

I saw a theory recently that Alastor practiced Voodoo in life (During some of his fear moments Voodoo symbols popped up) and that Voodoo is a major reason to his power in the after life.

Hes also supposedly from New Orleans which is known for Voodoo and was also supposedly a serial killer so maybe he preformed something like a human sacrifice to gain power or something like that.

Who do y'all think is stronger? Lucifer or Alastor?

Alastor doesn't really seem like a guy who has any logical goal. He just wants to entertain himself. Maybe he never fought Lucifer cause he doesn't care to be king? I dunno

I don't know if this is true, but the Hazbin Hotel wiki says Lucifer and Satan are separate entities. If that's the case, I expect Satan to be the most powerful character in the series.

Just gonna drop this off, but I think the immortality of "Can only be killed when their souls are gone" might be on a time span so if they respawn longer than a day that's a possible issue?

Also rewatched the episode, everything is so detailed I love it, those hardworking animators

Back