• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazama Shou ( Akumetsu )CRT

Pedonar

Username Only
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Chumiminjo/Akumetsu

Abilities:

Akumetsu Technology:
sho and other clones :
Perfect Shou:
Perfect One:
Attack Potency:
Street level | Wall level (held his own against 8 yakuza fighters who overpowered a pro boxer with a punch, breaking their bones and reflecting their attacks by using Russian military empty-handed technique) , Higher (Eliminated 300 Soldiers and Special Defense Force units with only a geared squad of 10 in a few minutes, with Akumetsu technology and preparations) | Unknown, Wall Level. Possibly Higher (Superior than perfect shou, destroyed Jinguuji international crime syndicates and killed Jinguuji and his clone with a perfect non-lethal shot through a hostage to kill the clone behind her)

Speed: Superhuman | Superhuman
, Supersonic+ with Rifles. Subsonic with Suit | Unknown

Intelligence:
Above Average | Above Average. Possibly Genius (Have the unified memories of Hundreds Shous) | Extraordinary Genius (The evil genius Jinguuji spread clones worldwide, which grew as experts in various fields, then took all those realizations and memories, and with one master clone, he unified them to create the perfect one, a clone who transcend human intelligence. As Perfect One, fired a perfect non-lethal shot through a hostage to kill the Clone behind her)

Standard Equipment: Melee weapons , Rifles and Launchers

Last edited:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Chumiminjo/Akumetsu

Abilities:

Akumetsu Technology:
You need a scan for this.

sho and other clones :
You need a scan/description for this.

Just because his memories awaked doesn't mean he qualifies. As the page states, there needs to bean increase in physical or mental abilities. Are those who get the awakened memories buffed in some way?
You need scans/descriptions. Obviously the Supernatural Willpower can be backed by the scans for the High Pain Tolerance but you still need them written. Preparation needs scans/description that shows them using it.
I assume this is suppose to be with the other stuff like vehicle mastery, acrobatics and so on? Like he's trained with guns and what not?

I wouldn't consider this Rage Power, he looks like he got mad, but does he do anything with it?
Not sure some of this warrents a "higher" rating.

Speed: Superhuman | Superhuman, Supersonic+ with Rifles. Subsonic with Suit | Unknown
Scans/descriptions and or calcs are need for these.

Intelligence:
Above Average | Above Average. Possibly Genius (Have the unified memories of Hundreds Shous)
Some descriptions would be good. Also, having unified memories of hundreds of people wouldn't be Genius unless you provide a feat of one of the Shous have intelligence on that scale. For example, I could combined my intelligence with 100 of myself but it wouldn't change because I already know what they know.

Other than what I mentioned above, everything else seems fine.

You need a scan for this.
You need a scan/description for this.
(Their action influenced a lot of people to be by their side, Convincing all the clones to take part in the plan and sacrifice their lives)
Just because his memories awaked doesn't mean he qualifies. As the page states, there needs to bean increase in physical or mental abilities. Are those who get the awakened memories buffed in some way?
I will remove it then
You need scans/descriptions. Obviously the Supernatural Willpower can be backed by the scans for the High Pain Tolerance but you still need them written. Preparation needs scans/description that shows them using it.
I assume this is suppose to be with the other stuff like vehicle mastery, acrobatics and so on? Like he's trained with guns and what not?

ye
I wouldn't consider this Rage Power, he looks like he got mad, but does he do anything with it?
I don't know When he was chained to the chair, he stated that it is impossible to stop them, but after killing 1-2 students and started aiming the weapon at the rest, he moved and ripped off his fingers to break free and stop them ( similar to Eren and Zeke scene : ) ).

Not sure some of this warrents a "higher" rating.
ye I will remove it, but I will keep it for perfect one key
Some descriptions would be good. Also, having unified memories of hundreds of people wouldn't be Genius unless you provide a feat of one of the Shous have intelligence on that scale. For example, I could combined my intelligence with 100 of myself but it wouldn't change because I already know what they know.
then above average will be enough
Scans/descriptions and or calcs are need for these.
for the speed feat, there's only one feat that is possible to be calculated ( Subsonic ),
superhuman feat DMUA told me it will be enough cause it's hard to be calculated.
Supersonic+ with rifles

Ok
(Their action influenced a lot of people to be by their side, Convincing all the clones to take part in the plan and sacrifice their lives)
This should be fine
Alright then.
I don't know When he was chained to the chair, he stated that it is impossible to stop them, but after killing 1-2 students and started aiming the weapon at the rest, he moved and ripped off his fingers to break free and stop them ( similar to Eren and Zeke scene : ) ).
Hmm, I guess this could be ok.
ye I will remove it, but I will keep it for perfect one key
Ok
then above average will be enough
Yup.
for the speed feat, there's only one feat that is possible to be calculated ( Subsonic ),
superhuman feat DMUA told me it will be enough cause it's hard to be calculated.
Supersonic+ with rifles
Alright then.

Back