• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trashero CRT

I’ll only evaluate one of the ap rating of the main character.

Having infinite power doesn’t neccesarily mean your H3-A unless it’s shown that you can unleash it all at once and can f up the universe, from the feat you’ve shown, all of his power unleash will only effect the earth.

Having infinite power doesn’t neccesarily mean your H3-A unless it’s shown that you can unleash it all at once and can f up the universe, from the feat you’ve shown, all of his power unleash will only effect the earth.
his opponent mentioned an example about destroying the galaxy like it’s possible and the verse has some character who are at least universal level but they didn’t appear yet in the manhwa

And yes he can unleash it all it once , but nothing happened cause his opponent had the power of the the transcendental being and sealed/removed his power

And yes he can unleash it all it once , but nothing happened cause his opponent had the power of the the transcendental being and sealed/removed his power
that would make likes of Android H-3A for having infinite energy .And Rimuru would've been 2-A long ago if it was valid

Using infinite energy argument is NLF ,so disagree .

that would make likes of Android H-3A for having infinite energy .And Rimuru would've been 2-A long ago if it was valid

Using infinite energy argument is NLF ,so disagree .
Lmao , wtf is this logic when it comes to speed or (durabilty ( like this dude )) or stamina they got H3-A/infinite rating for some reason but when it comes to AP its NLF 💀

his opponent mentioned an example about destroying the galaxy like it’s possible and the verse has some character who are at least universal level but they didn’t appear yet in the manhwa
Then all of his power unleash is capped at planet-galaxy level.
Again, you’ve shown proof that it’s capped in at planet-galaxy level (and i’m iffy about those ratings too).
Lmao , wtf is this logic when it comes to speed or (durabilty ( like this dude )) or stamina they got H3-A/infinite rating for some reason but when it comes to AP its NLF 💀
Don’t bring other verses in when it includes a whole nother context like durability, i can play that game too, this giant only gets infinite stamina because he has infinite power.

Don’t bring other verses in when it includes a whole nother context like durability, i can play that game too, this giant only gets infinite stamina because he has infinite power.
in the manhwa it showed that infinity mana and power are different things

cause his stats work similar to how games works

so he got infinite mana from F rank and infinite power when he reached E rank

it was separated

Anyway i fixed it , now can someone check the rest of his abilities . Cause im not sure of the immortality and regeneration negation thing

Having infinite energy will give you infinite stamina yes but it doesn't give AP, Durability or speed .They're different rating .
If someone can cross infinite distance in a finite time only then they can get infinite speed .
Infinite Dura is umm(I didn't even know it existed ) most likely for game chars /verses with similar system ,I think .if someone has infinite durability stats they may get it .
AP rating rules are strict ,You need feats or reliable statements .Inconsistent statements also gets ignored in the wiki like they should be .

I'll give my thoughts on the first profile tomorrow. As for the calcs, just make sure they are evaluated and accepted by calc members.

The P&A seems Fine .
About 5-B ,Would appreciate further context but leaning towards agreeing.
But I disagree with 3-C ,"Even if he got the power to destroy a Galaxy "
It doesn't necessarily mean he has the power to destroy a Galaxy and taking back the power is just a feat of the Transcendental being .

I disagree since it was "shaking the earth with every step" this can be hyperbole if not can you prove its not and i read the first calc and you have to prove the earth in that verse is 5 times bigger then ours

I disagree since it was "shaking the earth with every step" this can be hyperbole if not can you prove its not and i read the first calc and you have to prove the earth in that verse is 5 times bigger then ours
earth feat was not accepted yh

The P&A seems Fine .
About 5-B ,Would appreciate further context but leaning towards agreeing.
But I disagree with 3-C ,"Even if he got the power to destroy a Galaxy "
It doesn't necessarily mean he has the power to destroy a Galaxy and taking back the power is just a feat of the Transcendental being .
i don’t know , the first hero scales to the first angle who split the the fantsia into thousands of separate dimensions to seal the demon king so maybe its possible.

and its rated as possible. if u guys don’t agree then i will remove it for now and wait for the next chapters.

i don’t know , the first hero scales to the first angle who split the the fantsia into thousands of separate dimensions to seal the demon king so maybe its possible.

and its rated as possible. if u guys don’t agree then i will remove it for now and wait for the next chapters.
You should wait then ,I believe if he really is that strong then he will get more feats of the same level or higher to justify it

Sorry for not commenting, I had real life stuff to deal with.

For the Trash Hero profile I'll comment on the powers and abilities for the First to Third Playthrough tabbers. I'll comment on the others when I get the chance. Click the spoiler tag to see my issues so far.

First Playthrough

Base

You need a scan for Automatic Translation.

A description for his Accelerated Development.

Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Acrobatics needs a scan/description.

with Master Mollang Technique

You need to write the level of regeneration, not just improved regeneration.

Resistances

You need a scan and description for poison manipulation.

The scans you posted dont really support resistance to magic/element manipulation.

Second Playthrough

Base

A scan for Precognition and Fate Manipulation is needed.

You need a description and scan Social Influencing.

with Endymion

Scans for Elemental Manipulation are needed.

Chaos Dragon Absorbed

It says he ansorbed the experience from the chaos dragon but where does it state he gains it's abilities?

Where does it say the aura causes fear? Without a statement, it just makes it seem like the guy is afraid because he sees the aura, not because the aura causes that effect.

Dark Energy

Where does power modification come from?

Curse Manipulation and Sealing need scans.

Third Playthrough

Base

Immortality needs a scan/description.

I assume Supernatural Willpower is the Battle Spirit?

with Holy Sword 2

Statistics Amplification needs scans.

Black Box

I get resistance to Soul Manipulation but where does Existence Erasure come from? I don't see it say anything about erasure.

Back