• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax resistance question

According to this page,the highest degree of resistance is immunity,so if a character can use hax to affect others who have hax immunity,can that character bypass all layers of hax resistance?For example we have a character A who can destroy soul of a being without a soul,can that character destroy a soul of character B with 100 layers of resistance to soul manip?

No? "Destroying a soulless being's soul" type feats are nonsense most of the time anyway. At best, it would be somewhat more impressive than usual.

If a character can pass the inmunity of a specific Hax of another Character. Then, this means two things: It is a outlier or It is not inmunity.
For Example: Character A (CA) exceed the Fire manipulation's inmunity of Character B (CB) in the lore of his own story.
Then, this means that the Inmunity is, really, a great resistence against Fire Manipulation, because a great fire potency attack can exceed the CB Inmunity. But exist many forms to exceed the inmunity without a great attack.
For example: CA use his reality warping in CB and negate his Fire inmunity.
In this case, CA do a Resistence Negation.
On the other hand, if the Fire attack hurt a character with Fire inmunity and there is not a good reason for this exceed, then it is an Outlier.
For Example: CA is a being that, with his magical armor or his hax, he is inmune to Fire Attacks. In the battle against a Mage, CA is damage for a fire ball.
If there is not a reason about this damage, then it is an outlier.

Either what they're doing isn't soul-hax or those victims do have souls.

Regardless, if someone can "hax" something with immunity, while it's a cut above average, it's not beyond all layers of resistance at all.

Does that soul hax can also affect physical? If yes then that's maybe how they damage Soulless being. Like example: Hinata from tensei she use her hax that can also affect soul to soulless being, but it doesn't really mean anything, since her hax can also affect physical. And isn't top stronger site treated as a joke site for power scaling?

I mean thread about top five strongest characters for every tier in this site
Okay? and as for my question? And as for your question it doesn't make sense for me, so i guess no, it's not resistance negation. It could just maybe mean their soul hax, can also affect soulless beings... but in a different way, like affecting their physical or concept or something.

It's not even soul-hax at that point. Honestly, these feats should be more scrutinised since half the time they imply a soul actually exists contrary to what's stated.

That's also what I've been trying to say if the OP could be more specific about it to how their soul-hax works it maybe some shit that also affect physical or something.

Also if we don't treat non existent erasure as PIS or outlier so why we treat destroying soul of soulless being like that :unsure:

Also if we don't treat non existent erasure as PIS or outlier so why we treat destroying soul of soulless being like that :unsure:
it's legit not like Destroying the soul of a soulless being, like never heard of that before. unlike Non existent erasure we saw so many characters capable of doing that and Where will you scale that anyway? Resistance negation? lol

it's legit not like Destroying the soul of a soulless being, like never heard of that before. unlike Non existent erasure we saw so many characters capable of doing that
I just assume how potent if feat like that actually exists

I can see some loose sort of logic behind erasing "nonexistence", since this nothingness in most works of fiction is still a construct of sorts that can be affected.

Soul-haxxing something soulless isn't quite the same. There's no logic that fits it at all.

And can you elaborate more about sou hax and those soulless beings?
For example I have character A can absorb soul of a robot,do we treat it as PIS/outlier?or it's soul hax that's more impressive than normal soul hax?

For example I have character A can absorb soul of a robot,do we treat it as PIS/outlier?or it's soul hax that's more impressive than normal soul hax?
Definitely PIS lmao that sounds ridiculous tbh. But well unless the robots contains souls so that you can freely control it. it like some puppets to fictions that contains soul so it can freely walk or control.

That just means the robot has a soul.

So if robot doesn't have soul in this case?it is PIS?
Pretty hard for it not to have a soul if you literally pulled it out.

But yeah, it's just PIS where a normally soulless being showcased a soul.

Effectively, one can't manipulate the soul of soulless being, as there's nothing to manipulate. However, that doesn't mean the entity it's overall immune to soul manip, as one may be able to grant it a soul, recreate its soul and may still be vulnerable to spiritual possession (since it doesn't have a soul, one may argue it can be more easy to possesses).

Soul manip that can alter physical matter isn't a stronger version of soul manip, it's just soul manip + something else.

As posted above, Digimon do not have "Can soul hax a soulless being". This is not a thing in the franchise and originally was accepted via a product of an inconsistency that doesn't match the lore for a character that had been made before and after that scene. So anyone saying "Digimon can soul hax soulless beings" is wrong. And even when it did exist, only Alphamon had it, not every Digimon.

Back