• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Question: Singularity Creation

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Hello VSBattles Wiki, I have a question that Antvasima and I have run into. The question involves a feat in which an Archon (or any character, for that matter) creates a singularity. The question would be: what kind of hax or ability that we have would this fall under, if any?

This feat assumes that the character creates a singularity that draws in and completely erases all matter and energy that get caught in it. It would ignore durability due to the nature of the attack, but listing it as simple durability negation seems a bit off, and thus this question has been proposed.

I already inquired if it was Void Manipulation, yet have been informed that this does not display control over non-existence, and therefore does not qualify. What power would this be? Is it unique unto itself or does it umbrella another another ability? I would appreciate any and all thoughts and opinions.

Back