• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Fueled and Hellbound: Bayonetta vs Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my last Bayo match turned out to be a bit of a hax stomp in her favor. So this time she will be fighting a fellow Hax Fueled Hellion

maxresdefault.jpg

The Umbra Witch

6707231-alvaro-jimenez-the-hellspawn-color-9-w.jpg

The Hellspawn

Both 2-C
Speed equalized
SBA

WHO WINS?

Bayonetta:

Spawn: 1 (TauanVictor)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
nop is just weekly getting triggered easily by series, he likes in MU than they may lose
Oh ok. This is my second post so I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to:).

To answer your initial question. I think Spawn's strongest option is EE since I'm not seeing a resistance to that on Bayo's page. He also has Death, spatial and matter manip as potential options. His range is also much better (multiversal with this key) so he can attack from a distance that's outside bayo's range (both teleport so she can't easily close the gap that way). Bayo's go too move that she loves to spam is Witch Time but Spawn has time manip too and resists Time Stop so I think he's covered there.

Oh nice still spawn can just EE also can someone call people that know spawn or atleast supporters of his verse?

She scals to five universes now
This might be something. While in possession of god's throne Mammon was able to, according to god's page, "snuff out multiple universes of possibilities" and the comic itself says "countless". Also Spawn was a match for God and Satan at the same time and their both equal in power

This might be something. While in possession of god's throne Mammon was able to, according to god's page, "snuff out multiple universes of possibilities" and the comic itself says "countless". Also Spawn was a match for God and Satan at the same time and their both equal in power
That would be 2-B

no it isnt?
Dstroying countless universal spac-time continuums is 2-B

Either way, going by Spawn's profile he's eithr baseline 2-C meaning Bayo oneshots or going by that scan he should be 2-B in which case...

No weekly you’re confusing specific hax with every single hax there. Either way even if Spawn is baseline Low godly regen stops that completely. His range will help him hit Bayo with literally anything he has that works so it’s only a matter of time before she dies.

When i refered "no it isnt" i refered that hax (that negates dura) works not matter the AP as long as the hax has been show to be nullified by ap or HD

Several universes for spawn and a few for Bayonetta, not like AP matters here cause Spawn has low godly regen, meaning he comes back from virtually anything she throws at him if it’s AP based.

Several universes for spawn and a few for Bayonetta, not like AP matters here cause Spawn has low godly regen, meaning he comes back from virtually anything she throws at him if it’s AP based.
Seems you missed the part where Bayo can kill people with Low-Godly regen...

You mean the same people who LOST their low godly regen? Something you conveniently ignored from the most recent Bayonetta thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back