• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax for many characters (+ upgrade for base Dirk)

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Sleep manipulation for Sollux and Aradia.

Resistance to mental control for Aradia and Sollux (and possibly other troll).

Resistance to time-stop (Fear no Anvil) for Imp Prototyped with Bec . Which gives this resistance to Bec and probably to other First Gardian.

Longevity for all trolls being olive / jade blood as well as higher on the hemospectrum.

Manipulation of life for The Condesce.

The hax mentioned on these two threads should also be added.

Limited life creation for Jake due to create many angels when is Hope Shield is activated.

It is also mentioned by Andrew Hussie that Dirk would have sliced his meteor while he was still a baby / child. Meteors such as his have already been shown to be able to destroy an Aradiabot.

This is probably fine, though Dirk having the potential to destroy his meteor is probably most easily scaled to the the meteor that alternate universe adult Dirk destroyed, the size of which is shown here by the green circle.

A lot of the Homestuck profiles were created years ago, and I really want to bring them up to modern VSBW standards. At some point soon, I am planning to reread Homestuck (yes, all of it), and will likely fix up the pages even further with stuff that was overlooked, before.

Okay. Thank you. I think that the accepted changes can be applied then.

Back